White mushrooms from all types of mushrooms are considered the most tasty and convenient in preparation. Of them you can cook a large number of dishes that are not only tasty, but also healthy. White mushrooms can be fried using a variety of ingredients, and each dish will give you a unique taste.
Every country in the world has its own recipes for how to fry white mushrooms. Therefore, any hostess can easily choose a traditional recipe or try an unusual method of cooking white mushrooms.
How to fry white mushrooms with onions?
- White mushrooms - 500 g
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Salt, black pepper - to taste
- Fold the mushrooms carefully and rinse. Hoped them with boiling water, cut into thin slices. Then pepper and salt.
- Fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil. 15 minutes is enough.
- Peel the onions and cut them into rings. Fry the onions until golden brown, separate from the white mushrooms. Fried mushrooms mix with onions.
Fried cepes with sour cream: New Zealand recipe
- White mushrooms - 300 g
- Corn or olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Sour cream - 0.5 tbsp.
- Flour - 0.5 tsp.
- Sort out the mushrooms, clean, rinse, pour boiling water, wait until the water runs out.
- Cut them into slices and salt. Fry in vegetable oil.
- As soon as the mushrooms get golden color, add flour, mixed with mushrooms.
- Pour in sour cream and, all mixed, boil mushrooms in the resulting sauce.
- For 5 minutes, put the finished dish in the oven.
How to fry porcini mushrooms: an American recipe
Roasted porcini mushrooms in North America are no less popular. This dish is cooked for 35 minutes.
- White mushrooms - 500 g
- Chicken egg - 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Milk - 1 tbsp. l
- Salt and greens - to taste
- Mushroom, sort, cut and wash. Cut into rings and fry in a pan for 15 minutes. Stir them periodically.
- Mix the milk with the egg and pour in the mushrooms. Salt it.
- After 7 min, put the pan in the oven, preheated to 1800WITH.
- After 5 minutes, the mushrooms will be ready. Before serving them, pour melted butter and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
How to fry dried porcini mushrooms?
You can fry not only fresh porcini mushrooms, but also dried ones. You can cook both the main course and snacks from them, or add them to the stew. With proper preparation, dried mushrooms will be no different from fresh white mushrooms.
- White mushrooms - 400 g
- Water - 2 l
- Butter - 50 g
- Sour cream - 100 ml
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Salt - to taste
- Pour dried mushrooms with water or milk. An hour later, drain the water and rinse them. Rinse until water is clear.
- Boil the white mushrooms. The resulting broth can be used to make soup. Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- Heat pan and add butter. Chop the onion and fry it.
- Then add the white mushrooms. Salt, you can add spices to taste. Pour a little sour cream, and for thickening -muku.
- Serve fried white mushrooms with vegetables, potatoes or rice. They can stuff a chicken or pepper, use it as an appetizer or salad ingredient.
Fried White Mushrooms: Norwegian Recipe
- Dried ceps - 100 g
- Soaking Milk - 1 L
- Vegetable or butter - 3 tbsp. l or 150 g
- Chicken egg - 1 pc.
- Red pepper and salt - to taste
- Rinse the mushrooms well in warm water, then soak them in cold milk. Milk will give them a delicate flavor. Soak the mushrooms for 4 hours.
- Boil the mushrooms in the milk for half an hour. Drain the milk and dry the mushrooms. Milk can be replaced by water. If you used water, you can leave it to make mushroom sauce.
- Whisk the egg. In the breadcrumbs, add spices and salt.
- Dip the mushrooms in the egg and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the pan and fry the mushrooms on it. Once they are covered with a golden crust, the dish is ready.
How to fry white mushrooms with potatoes?
One of the favorite dishes of all is fried potatoes with mushrooms.
- White mushrooms - 250 g
- Water - 1.5 L
- Medium sized potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Butter - 100 g
- Soak the dried mushrooms in water for an hour. Then rinse under running cold water and cut into cubes.
- Peel the onions and potatoes. Cut the onion into rings, and the potatoes into strips.
- Heat the oil in a pan until it spreads. Fry the onions and mushrooms on it.
- Add potatoes, mix. Cover the pan with a lid and make a small fire. Stir until the potatoes are soft.
- Salt the dish and fry it until golden brown on high heat.
Even the beginning hostess will be able to fry ceps. To surprise households, select a recipe that came from far away New Zealand or Europe. Or just show your imagination and diversify the traditional recipe with new ingredients, creating your own culinary masterpiece, which will please everyone.