Meat enriches our body with beneficial substances and minerals. One can hardly meet a person who does not like pork steaks, chops or kebabs. To cook delicious pork, you need to follow some simple rules. Today we will talk about how to fry pork in a frying pan.
How to fry pork in a pan: cooking secrets
Experienced cooks share with us their secrets of how to fry pork meat tasty in a frying pan:
- The main thing is to choose the right meat. If you are going to fry pork, it is better to take the neck, thigh or shoulder blade.
- Pork must be fresh or chilled. Frozen meat loses some of its beneficial properties and when frying it turns out dryish.
- If you are cooking frozen pork, then defrost it needs in natural conditions. Meat that has been frozen is better marinated before grilling - this will make it more juicy.
- When choosing a pork, pay attention to its color: fresh meat has a light pink color, and its veins are white.
- When cooking pork do not need to use a lot of spices, because they interrupt the taste of meat.
- If you fry meat in large chunks, it must first be washed and dried with paper towels.
Pork was chosen, the basics of its preparation were studied - now you can move from theory to practice.
How to cook roast pork with onions?
Pork, fried in a pan with onions, is prepared very quickly and simply. Let's take a look at how to fry juicy and tasty meat.
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 2 medium onions;
- 1 garlic clove (optional);
- salt, pepper mixture.
- Pork must be washed (preferably under running water) and dried.
- Cut the meat into cubes of medium size.
- Onions need to be cut into rings or half rings (as you like).
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan and spread the pork. Make sure that the pieces of meat are not in contact with each other.
- Fry the meat on one side for 2-3 minutes, then gently turn it over. When the meat on both sides is covered with a golden crust, you need to add onions to the pan. Tip: onions, as you know, you will not spoil the pork, and the more you put it, the more succulent will be the meat.
- Cover the pan and cook the meat with the lid closed, do not forget to stir it occasionally.
- Fry the onions to readiness, then pepper and salt. Optionally, you can squeeze garlic clove.
- Fry pork with onions for a few more minutes and turn off the stove. Leave the meat in the pan under the closed lid for 5-7 minutes so that it is a bit sweaty.
- After the specified time, pork can be served at the table. Meat can be sprinkled on top of fresh herbs.
For chops you need to take pork tenderloin - then they will be soft and juicy.
- pork tenderloin - 0.5 kg;
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 4 tbsp. l .;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- vegetable oil;
- spice mix, salt.
- Prepare the meat: wash and dry.
- Cut the pork into pieces no thicker than 1.5 cm.
- Now you need to beat the meat. For this, it is better to wrap it with cling film so that it does not tear and does not fly apart.
- Beating the pork, watch the thickness of the meat. Pieces should be no more than 0.5-0.7 cm in thickness. It is important in the process of beating not to disrupt the structure of the meat - in this case, when frying, it will release all the juice and turn out to be dry.
- Meat need salt and pepper.
- Now prepare the batter for chops. To do this, beat the eggs and salt them.
- In a separate bowl pour flour.
- Now proceed to the roasting chops. First dip each piece of meat in egg batter, and then in flour. Tip: if you want the crust on the chops to be thicker, then dip the meat in the egg and flour one more time.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and lay out our chops. Fry on both sides until cooked. Some housewives lightly fry the meat in a pan, and then send it to the oven. The choice is yours.
- Before serving, you can put a circle of tomatoes and greens on top of each chop.
Cooking skewers at home
Delicious kebabs can be made not only at the stake, but also in a frying pan. The main thing - well marinate meat.
- pork 750 g;
- 3 large onions;
- water - 250 ml;
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- a mixture of peppers, salt.
- Meat washed, dried and cut into medium cubes.
- Onions should be cut into half rings and salt, kneading well with his hands so that he put the juice.
- Add the onions to the meat, and then sprinkle with spices. Pork goes well with basil, pepper and oregano.
- Prepare the marinade: squeeze the juice from the lemon into a glass and fill it with water. Pour pork with onion marinade and place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours. Remember: the better the meat is marinated, the tastier and juicier it will be.
- After the time for marinating, proceed to roasting the meat. Here you can go in two ways:
- The first way is to roast meat without using skewers. Put the meat in a heated sunflower oil in a frying pan, fry on both sides for 2-3 minutes, add onions, mix, cover with a lid and fry until done.
- If you want to get a real kebab on skewers, then choose the second method. Skewers soak for 30 minutes in water. String the meat and onions alternately on them (in this case it should be cut into rings), and then fry on all sides in vegetable oil until cooked.
Ready skewers can be sprinkled with greens.
Pork cooking recipes are quite a lot. This meat is not only fried, but baked in the oven, boiled, cooked in a slow cooker. Pork can be cooked both separately and with the addition of various ingredients: vegetables, mushrooms, cheese, etc. Roasted pork meat can be an adornment of not only the everyday, but also the holiday table. Good appetite!