Champignons are distinguished from other mushrooms by a specific flavor, somewhat reminiscent of fish. They are so well combined with different ingredients that the number of recipes with them only grows.
Champignons are rich in biologically active substances, contain essential amino acids, beneficially affecting the nervous system. With a small caloric content, they permanently create a feeling of fullness.
How to fry champignons: a traditional recipe
This method is well suited when you need to cook mushrooms for salad. They turn out golden and crispy.
- Champignons - 400 g
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Black pepper
- Mushrooms are better to choose about the same size. Dip them first with hot water and then immediately dip into the cold one, so the dirt will quickly come off.
- Then clean them slightly, remove the white film from the leg (if any). Cut them into thin slices, not separating the cap and leg.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Put the slices in one layer. On medium heat, fry the mushrooms on both sides for 2-3 minutes, like chips. Fry all the mushrooms in this way.
- Put the champignons on a plate, salt and pepper.
How to fry mushrooms with onions and carrots?
Mushrooms, cooked according to this recipe, have a sweetish taste and a pleasant aroma of roasted onions.
- Fresh champignons - 500 g
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Ground pepper
- Clean mushrooms cut into pieces: the legs into slices, caps into slices. Boil in salted water for 9-10 minutes. Throw in a colander.
- Onion cut into half rings, garlic into slices, fry in butter for 4 minutes, then add grated carrots. Pass the vegetables for another 5-6 minutes, stirring.
- Optionally, you can add another Bulgarian pepper.
- Put on the pan mushrooms, salt, add pepper and cook for 14-15 minutes.
- Fill the champignons with greens, mix them and you can serve.
How to fry champignons with sour cream?
Sour cream makes mushrooms very tender and satisfying, so this dish is good in itself.
- Champignons - 700-800 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 250 g
- Black pepper peas - 6 pcs.
- Fry the plates of mushrooms from both sides on high heat, then extinguish. Dice onions, add to the mushrooms and cook until the liquid evaporates. By the time it is about 25-30 minutes.
- Then put sour cream in the champignons, salt and add the pepper. When the sour cream begins to boil, turn off. Cover and leave for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the pepper before serving, because many people dislike it for its spicy taste.
Recipe for spicy fried champignons
Spicy mushrooms will be an excellent snack for your table.
- Small champignons - 400-500 g
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Ground rosemary - 2 tsp.
- Red pepper - 1 pod
- Parsley - 100 g
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tsp.
- Rinse the mushrooms several times in water, cut into 2 parts.
- In olive oil, fry garlic cloves, rosemary and champignons. Fry for about 6-7 minutes, stirring. As soon as the mushrooms are allowed to juice, we shift them to the pan or to the salad bowl.
- Add finely chopped hot peppers and parsley to the mushrooms, salt, add a little vinegar.
- After the mushrooms have cooled, you can serve them to the table.
Recipe for juicy fried champignons
Due to the fact that champignons are rolled in flour, they retain a juicy taste. Eat them should certainly hot.
- Champignons - 650 g
- Flour - 100 g
- Vegetable oil
- Mushrooms cut into several large pieces, wash them, let them drain.
- Pour the flour in a plastic bag, add mushrooms. Stir everything so that each mushroom is in flour.
- Fry them in vegetable oil so that they do not touch each other. Salt on top.
After reading our recipes, you will not have a question: how to fry champignons? Feel free to add mushrooms to salads, vegetable and meat dishes: they will add zest to any recipe.
Cook with pleasure, enjoy your appetite!