Tiramisu is an Italian dessertwith a pronounced coffee and creamy taste. Translated into Russian, this name means "Lift me." It is believed that after eating tiramisu, your mood will surely rise. Prepare it completely differently. How many cooks - so much and tiramisu recipes, each includes something of himself.
What foods to cook Tiramisu?
- Mascarpone cheese.This is such a cheese, in the process of cooking of which fermented milk bacteria are not used. For the preparation of this type of cheese, heavy cream is taken, wine vinegar is added to them, and set to heat. When the milk protein is curtailed, the whey coalesces, and Mascarpone cream cheese is made.If you have not managed to purchase Mascarpone, you can use fat cottage cheese with cream, milk or butter, or tender cream cheese. Read more about making this cheese in the Mascarpone article at home.
- Cookies Savoyardi.This is a sort of biscuit biscuits, elongated flat shape. It easily absorbs liquid, becoming soft.
Advice from the chef of the Italian restaurant, the homeland of Tiramisu:
When preparing Tiramisu, you need to avoid cloying, excessive sweetness by any means. Tiramisu must always be present noble bitter taste from chocolate, coffee and alcohol.
- Mascarpone cheese - 200 g
- Savoyardi cookies - 250 g
- Unrefined brown sugar - 100 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Espresso coffee cold - 1 cup
- Sweet wine "Marsala" - 30 ml
- Vanilla sticks - 3 pieces
- Bitter cocoa powder - for decoration
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks, put in a different dish. To the yolks add the middle of vanilla sticks. Add 50 grams of sugar to yolks and proteins and beat for three minutes. You can add all the sugar to the yolks at once, and you should add sugar to the proteins gradually, in a thin stream, without ceasing to beat. When the yolks and whites are whipped, add cheese to the yolks, gently mix everything.
- Put the cookies on the bottom of the pre-cooked form, soak it in cold coffee. Add wine to the yolks and mix. After that, carefully combine the proteins and the yolk mass. Put the resulting mass on the biscuit, carefully level it, sprinkle it with cocoa powder on top. Cover the mold with cling film and put in the refrigerator for five to six hours.
Other recipes for tasty Tiramisu can be found in the article Recipes for tiramisu at home.
Tiramisu Cooking Tips
- You can experiment with number of layers of tiramisu. Gourmets make Tiramisu with three - four layers!
- If you add less cream cheese to the dessert, it will turn out to be more tender, but the shape will no longer hold, so you will need to eat it from a glass for desserts.
- Can hold experiments with fillers. For example, you can add chocolate, ice cream, peaches, cherries, strawberries, kiwi or blueberries to eggs. You can add this list yourself.
- You can experiment not only with fillers, but, for example, with alcohol. So, instead of sweet wine, you can add brandy, rum, coffee liqueur or almond liqueur. For cooking tiramisu for kids, You can use non-alcoholic syrups as a filler.
- Instead of cookies, proposed in the classic recipe, you can use ready-made sponge cakes. Just remember, they should be thin enough.
If you instead of the usual dessertcook Tiramisu, delight of your home will not be the limit. After all, this is truly a delicious and noble dessert!
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina