Dry yeast is a great invention. They can lie and lie in the buffet, not drying up, until the day when no one wants to go to the store for baking. That's when they can find excellent use - the dough on the buns!
This yeast dough recipe came to us from Asia. It's easy to make, as this is a yeast dough for muffins without milk, butter, or eggs. It should be a favorite of many housewives who need simple recipes for yeast pies and buns.
- 3 tbsp. flour,
- ½ tsp sea salt (you can ordinary stone),
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara,
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 and ½ tsp. dried yeast (20 g fresh),
- ¼ Art. sunflower or ghee.
- Stuffing: dairy-free margarine, cinnamon, raisins, prunes.
- Frosting: ¾ cup powdered sugar, 3 tbsp. l water.
- Sift flour and mix with salt and sugar.
- In warm water, dilute the yeast, pour them into the flour.
- Add vegetable oil. Stir with a spoon, and then knead with your hands or a rolling pin until a homogeneous mass. The dough should not stick to your hands (pour some flour).
- Transfer the mass to the pastry board and knead for one minute.
- Roll the bun, put it in a clean pan of larger diameter, oiled (the volume should increase about two times). Cover the pan with foil and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator.
- Form a ball. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 min.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and, if necessary, add flour.
- Top coat with melted margarine, sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, raisins, prunes, pre-cut into pieces.
- Roll the dough into a roll, starting from the long side. Use a sharp knife to cut the roll along. Leaving one end uncut.
- Twist 2 pieces together to form a wreath.
- Grease the form with oil, sprinkle with semolina and place the formed wreath. Let stand in a warm place (approximately 30 minutes).
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Put the form with the product there and bake until golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- After you get the wreath from the oven, wait a few seconds and then gently put it on the plate. Still warm decorate with icing.
Enjoy your meal.
Fluffy Buns - Step by Step
Tall, fluffy buns made from soft and brittle dough. They can be eaten just like that, but can be made with any fruit, for example, plum, strawberry, cherry, cherry or apples. Fruits must be carefully laid. Plums should be cut into slices, apples - into pieces. Do not overdo it in the amount of fruit, so as not to weigh down the dough. Then it will be difficult for him to rise. Photo 12
Preparation time - 2 hours. Quantity - 12 pcs.
- 570 g of wheat flour,
- 12 g dry yeast or 24 g fresh,
- 175 ml of warm water +10 ml for yeast,
- 85 g of oil (can be vegetable),
- 4 tbsp. l Sahara,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 tsp. salt.
- Plus: a beaten egg to grease buns before baking.
Yeast dough for buns: recipe with photos
- Pound the yeast with sugar and a small amount of water (10 ml). In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients. Add diluted yeast.
- Put everything on the cooking board. Stir thoroughly. Dough should not stick to hands.
- Put the finished dough in a bowl, cover with foil (not tight), you can cover with a cloth. Leave for 1 hour for growth.
- After the dough has grown, remove it from the bowl and knead for about 1 minute. Then form a roller and divide it into 12 parts.
- From each part to form a ball, collecting the edges to the center. It will be smoother and more even.
- Lightly grease the baking paper with butter and place the buns about 1.5 cm apart. Cover them with a linen cloth and let them stand for 1 hour. During this time, they increase in size and gently connect with each other. After the bun, brush the top with a beaten egg and send it to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- A beaten egg gives the buns a delicious color. Fluffy buns - just delicious!
- Bon appetit Photo 11
Cooking time: 35 min. Quantity - 6 pcs.
- Flour 500g
- kefir 200 g,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. Sahara,
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 protein
- 25 g fresh yeast,
- ¾ Art. warm water.
Yeast-free dough for muffins without milk: cooking method
- Add sugar to warm water and dissolve the yeast in it.
- Add salt, kefir, vegetable oil and dissolved yeast to flour. Knead the dough smooth.
- Cover with a napkin and leave in a warm place for about 1 hour so that the dough rises.
- After this time, tear off small pieces from the dough, form buns and put them on a greased baking sheet.
- At the top of the bun, make a cut (but this is not necessary) and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35 minutes (until golden brown) at 180 degrees.
Yeast dough recipes are tasty and simple. If you want it to be more moist, you can add some stewed apples to the middle. They will not change the taste, but will give baking a special highlight.