Delicious sprats can not leave anyone indifferent, because it is not only an excellent snack, but also an excellent base for sandwiches or salads. Sprats can be made from different types of small fish - for example, herring, sprat, etc. Today it is no secret to anyone how to cook delicious sprats on their own at home.
Before cooking, you need to carefully clean the fish, and for this you have to be patient, because it is a rather long process, but the end result is worth the effort. You will also need to take a very strong tea, as it is he who gives the fish the desired golden hue. Onion peeling and liquid smoke are among the necessary ingredients. Do not forget about the various additives and spices, which can be used based on your own taste preferences, as there are no strict restrictions.
Sprat from perch at home
- Pepper to taste
- Perch -1.5-2 kg.
- Liquid smoke - about 4 tsp.
- Onion peel - 2.75-3.5 handfuls
- Table vinegar - 1.25-1.5 st. l
- Sugar - 0.75-1 tsp.
- 11-13 bay leaves
- Vegetable oil - 140-155 g
- Tea leaves - 2.5-3 tsp.
- Salt - a couple of pinches
- First you need to take the fish, carefully clean it, separate all the fins, remove the insides and head.
- In the circle we brew a very strong black tea (about 240 g).
- We take a deep frying pan, spread on the bottom a previously prepared onion peel, put the peeled fish on top.
- Season fish with pepper, fine salt, add favorite spices and bay leaf.
- Next comes another layer of fish, seasoned with spices.
- Under this scheme, we lay out all the fish, in the end do not need a bay leaf.
- Pour oil into the pan and clean tea (remove tea leaves), add sugar, some vinegar, at the end liquid smoke.
- Cover the pan with a lid, leave for 4 hours to simmer on minimal heat.
- After the specified time, remove the pan with sprats from the stove and leave for a while until the fish cools completely.
Delicious capelin sprats
- Bay leaf - 3-5 pcs.
- Fine salt - 30 g
- Black peppercorns - 7-8 pcs.
- Capelin - 850 g
- Tea leaves black tea - ½ tbsp.
- Sunflower oil - 230-240 g
- First you need to do the preparation of the fish - the head is removed, all the insides, thoroughly washed with running water.
- Prepared carcasses of fish wipe with salt, then several layers spread on a baking sheet.
- Top on the fish lay out bay leaf and pepper. If desired, add a cube of chicken stock or favorite spices.
- With oil, mix black tea. Fill the fish with the mixture - capelin should be covered with liquid.
- The oven is preheated, a baking sheet with fish is placed in it and left for 1.5 hours (160 degrees).
- After the specified time, slightly open the oven and let the fish cool down (do not forget to turn off the oven!).
- Together with the remaining marinade, the sprats are put in a glass container and the dish can be stored in the cold for several weeks.
How to cook sprats in a multicooker?
- Black tea - 2.25-2.5 tsp.
- Fine salt - ½ tsp.
- Sunflower oil - 45 g
- Sweet Pepper Peas - 4 pcs.
- Carnation - 3 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs.
- Soy sauce - 2.5-3 tbsp. l
- Water - 240 g
- Capelin - 500 g
- Prepare the fish - defrost, thoroughly clean, removing the head and my entrails in cold water.
- We shift the fish into a colander and leave it for a while, since all excess liquid should go away.
- At this time we make a marinade - we boil water and brew a very strong tea, after 5-7 minutes we filter to remove all the tea leaves.
- We add salt, sunflower oil, bay leaf, soy sauce, pepper and cloves to tea - mix everything well.
- Put the prepared fish into the multicooker bowl.
- Pour the prepared marinade and close the multicooker lid.
- Set the mode "quenching", a timer for 1 h, the temperature of 114 degrees.
- As soon as the beep sounds, turn off the slow cooker, open the lid and leave the sprats for a while until they are completely cool.
Spicy River Fish Appetizer
- Peas - 2-3 peas
- Salt fine to taste
- Bay leaf - 3-4 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 4-5 Art. l
- Onion - 6 pcs.
- Carrots - 2-3 pieces.
- Small river fish - 1.25-1.5 kg.
- Without cutting off the heads, we clean the fish.
- Vegetables cleaned and finely cut.
- We spread in a deep frying pan with layers of products - onions, carrots, fish, onions, carrots, fish. The last layer should be from vegetables.
- Each layer is lightly seasoned with black pepper and salt.
- At the end lay onion peel.
- Add 1 tbsp. water, we introduce bay leaf, vegetable oil.
- Put the pan on the stove and leave for a while until it boils.
- As soon as the liquid starts to boil, we fasten the fire to the minimum, cover the pan with a lid and simmer the dish for 3-4 hours until the water is completely boiled away.
- Cool ready-made sprats, put on a plate.
Sprats have long ceased to be a gourmet dish, but they are deservedly loved by many people to this day. It turns out that you can cook this tasty tinned fish yourself. There are several simple sprat recipes, which are under the power of any hostess.