Oriental cuisine has long been firmly occupied a place of honor in our menu. So, Uzbek shurpa fell in love with many of its exquisite aroma and spicy taste. Traditionally, this first dish is cooked on the basis of lamb, but many housewives prefer to use other meats. Today we look at how to cook pork shurpa.
Discover the subtleties of Eastern cuisine
Shurpa is a tasty first course dish that can be cooked on a fire or in a regular saucepan at home. If you have never cooked it, then the advice of experienced chefs will help you to understand all the intricacies of this oriental dish:
- For cooking broth can be used as pork ribs, and tenderloin. The choice of meat depends on how fat you want to get the broth in the end.
- The meat should be fresh, so when buying, pay attention to its color and smell.
- Shurpu, as a rule, is boiled in a cauldron. But if it wasn’t at your fingertips, use a thick-walled pot.
- The main secret of delicious shurpa is the more vegetables and greens, the better.
- Not less important step is the choice of spices. Thus, laurel leaves, hops-suneli, coriander, dill, basil, etc. will be ideal for making shurpy.
- Spices to buy better natural, without dyes and additives. You will find such seasonings in any eastern department of the supermarket or on the market.
- Of the vegetables, carrot and onions are considered essential ingredients for shurpa, while Bulgarian pepper will add a delicate color and flavor to the dish.
Now you can safely go to the kitchen or picnic to cook an Eastern shurpa.
Uzbek dish in the Russian way
You can taste the oriental dish at home. So let's make pork shurpu. Recipe with photos will help you to easily cope with this task. Boil the broth we will be on pork ribs, but you can use meat fillet.
- 0.5 kg of pork ribs;
- onion head;
- 4-5 potatoes;
- 2 Bulgarian peppers;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 3-4 garlic cloves;
- to taste rock salt;
- 1 tsp. zira;
- ground black pepper;
- filtered water;
- refined vegetable oil.
- Prepare pork ribs: wash them and cut into portions.
- In a cauldron we heat the oil and fry the ribs on all sides until they get a golden hue.
- Now we put onion cut into cauldron in a cauldron and fry it together with meat.
- Clean and shred carrots, either in circles or cubes. Put it in a cauldron and fry.
- After a couple of minutes, add diced Bulgarian pepper. We continue to fry all together for several minutes, stirring all the time.
- Peel potatoes and chop large. Put the potato pieces in the cauldron and mix.
- Tomatoes are also cut into large pieces and add to meat and vegetables. Do not forget to mix. By the way, some housewives pre-peel the tomatoes, dropping them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Simmer all together for 2-3 minutes and pour in filtered water. The amount of fluid is calculated based on the fact that it should cover the ingredients by about 1-2 centimeters.
- When shurpa boils, add rock salt and all seasonings. Cook soup for forty minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare garlic and herbs. Garlic cloves are cleaned and chopped, and the herbs are washed and finely chopped.
- After the specified time, we put greens and garlic cloves in a cauldron, boil shurpa for two minutes and turn it off.
- We give the dish to brew and can enjoy its extraordinary taste.
How to cook shurpa of pork on the fire?
If you decide to have a picnic in nature, be sure to cook shurpa of pork on the fire in a cauldron. Believe me: it is not difficult, the main thing is to stock up in advance with all the necessary products and, of course, recharge yourself with a good mood. Oh, and do not forget to take the cauldron.
- 1 kg of pork on the bone;
- 2 white onions;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 2 heads of red onions;
- 7-8 fresh tomatoes;
- 2-3 Bulgarian peppers;
- 1 chili;
- vegetable oil;
- garlic head;
- 1 tsp. coriander;
- 2 tsp. seasonings for meat;
- 1 tsp. black pepper;
- 1 tsp. zira;
- filtered water;
- rock salt.
- Meat washed and cut into large chunks. We put it in a cauldron and fill it with water.
- Cook pork for about an hour, periodically removing the resulting foam.
- Red onions clean and cut into semi-wheeled, and shred carrots large. Putting vegetables in a cauldron. Boil it all together for about forty minutes.
- Chop the eggplant into cubes, and cut the white onions into half-hen. After the specified time, add them to the cauldron.
- We remove peels from tomatoes and cut them into four parts, peppers and chilli are cleaned from stalks and shredded in half rings. Garlic cloves clean and cut into plates.
- After 20 minutes, add all these ingredients to the shurpu.
- Clean the potatoes, cut into cubes and lay out in a cauldron.
- Greens are washed and chopped, add it to the shurpa along with spices and salt.
- Cook shurpa for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Properly serving shurpu to the table should be this way: take out pork and vegetables and lay them out on plates.
- And delicious rich broth served separately with bread cakes.
This is how you can cook a delicious oriental dish. Of course, this will take a lot of time, but the result will exceed all your expectations. By the way, according to the latest recipe, you can cook Uzbek shurp at home on the stove. In general, a little effort, the necessary set of products and a good mood will help you prepare your family a very tasty savory dish. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!