Kebabs have long been a traditional holiday table dish. In the warm sunny days and I want to go on nature, sit around the fire and enjoy the juicy and tender meat. And what to do if it is cold outside and the weather does not have to walk? In this case, you can fry the kebabs in the oven. Believe me, this process will not cause you difficulties, and the result will simply exceed all expectations. How to cook shish kebab in the oven?
Let's try it together.
What should be considered when cooking kebabs in the oven?
There are a few simple rules, observing that you cook a juicy and tasty kebab:
- The main condition is the right choice of meat. No matter what kind of meat you take as the basis of your dish: chicken, pork or lamb, it should be fresh, not frozen.
- No less important is the skillfully made marinade for barbecue. You can take as a basis any recipe for its preparation, but remember that the marinade should be sour in moderation, and the meat should be kept in it for several hours.
- In order for the kebab in the oven on skewers to be roasted and at the same time juicy, you need to choose the optimum temperature. His choice depends on the type of meat used.
- Before you put the meat in the oven, you need to preheat it well beforehand - then the kebab crust will be crispy, and inside it will remain juicy.
- In order for the kebab not to be dry, there must be a thin layer of fat in the meat.
- In the process of frying the meat must be periodically turned, otherwise it will burn.
We got acquainted with the basic subtleties of cooking kebabs in the oven, now is the time to move from theory to practice.
Chicken kebabs in the oven on skewers: cooking recipe
When cooking chicken kebabs, you can choose breasts, thighs, and even wings. The peculiarity of this kebab - it can not be long marinated. If you hold the chicken meat in the marinade for more than two hours, it will become loose. In the marinade for chicken, you can add a variety of spices to your taste, the main thing - do not salt it. Salt only need meat.
- chicken fillet - 1 kg;
- onions - 1-2 heads;
- kefir (you can take sour cream or mayonnaise) - 150 ml;
- tomato (optional);
- a set of spices (at your discretion);
- Chicken fillet must be cut into portions.
- Onions cut into large rings, it can be pre-marinated in vinegar with water.
- Now rub the meat with spices, add onions and pour kefir (sour cream or mayonnaise). Leave it for an hour and a half.
- The meat should be salted and strung together with onions on skewers. You can also add tomatoes.
- Put the meat on skewers in the oven on the rack (it should be preheated thoroughly to 220 degrees) and leave for 10 minutes.
- After a specified time, open the oven and turn over our shish kebab. Leave another 10-15 minutes, from time to time, if necessary, periodically turning it over.
- The readiness of the dish can be checked with a toothpick.
Cooking pork kebabs in the oven
- pork - 1.5 kg;
- onions - 3 heads;
- vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- a set of spices (you can take turmeric, cumin and coriander);
- a mixture of peppers;
- Meat should be washed and dried, cut the veins, and then cut into portions (they should be approximately the same size).
- Onions need to be peeled and cut into rings (some prefer to rub it on a fine grater). Add it to the meat.
- For the marinade, take spices, vinegar and squeeze the juice from the lemon. All salt and mix thoroughly.
- Now you need to add marinade to the pork. Make sure that it is evenly distributed over the meat.
- Pickled meat is placed in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- The oven is heated to 250 degrees, and in the meantime we put the meat on skewers. The main thing is that the pieces do not lie too close to each other, in which case the meat may not be sufficiently fried.
- Send the kebab in the oven (on the rack) and leave to roast. As soon as the meat is reddened, it should be turned over.
- The finished dish must be served with a sauce: pork kebab goes well with ketchup and mayonnaise.
In order not to burn kebabs, many hostesses put a small pan with hot water in the oven 7 minutes after the start of roasting meat. And after 10 minutes, remove it from the oven.
How to cook a kebab in the pot in the oven?
If you have a little time, and you want to surprise your household with an unbeatable kebab, cook it in the oven in a jar.
- pork - 1 kg;
- a set of spices;
- onions - 1-2 heads;
- bacon - 200 g;
- marinade ingredients (as in the previous recipe).
- Meat is prepared and marinated, as for shish kebab baked on skewers. The only difference is that the portions of pork should be smaller so that they can fit in a jar.
- Bacon cut into small cubes.
- Meat, onions and bacon alternately strung on skewers.
- We take a three-liter jar, pre-washed and dried. We place in it upright skewers with meat. On the bottom you can put onions. Cover the jar with foil on top: make sure it fits snugly.
- Place a jar of kebab in a cold oven, and then heat it up to 180 degrees. If you put the jar in a preheated oven, it will burst.
- Cook the dish for an hour and a half, and then turn off the oven. In no case can not open it immediately: you need to wait at least 25 minutes for it to cool.
- After the time we take out our kebab and you can serve it to the table.
Options cooking kebab in the oven set. So, it is cooked on a baking sheet or in a sleeve, using various types of marinade. It all depends on your taste preferences. Do not be afraid to learn new recipes, bring something new into them, because the process of cooking meat is a whole art. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!