Russula - fairly common mushrooms. There are many kinds of them, and among them there are inedible ones. The smaller the mushroom cap on the shade of red and the more blue, yellow and green, the tastier it will be. Since ancient times, people have been preparing russula in various ways, but it is believed that they are tasted best in salted form.
How to salt the russula?
Russulae, like boletus, are among the most common mushrooms. They grow in many places and unpretentious in this regard. They are well dried and marinated, but the best is to salt them!
Recipe for salting syroezhek with blueberry sprig
- Mushrooms - 2 kg
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Salt - 1 tbsp.
- Blueberry - a small sprig
- Mushrooms put in a bowl and clean with a sharp knife, also remove dirt and debris.
- After cleaning, russula should be thoroughly washed, put into another bowl and soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Then you need to drain the water and put the russula in the pan.
- You should put garlic cloves peeled and cut in half on top of the mushrooms, add salt and a broken sprig of blueberries.
- After performing all these actions, cover the pan with a lid and leave for 12 hours.
- After this time, add onions and vegetable oil to the mushrooms. All - russula ready!
Salt mushrooms with cherry leaves
- Russula - 2 kg
- Black pepper peas - 6 pcs.
- Cherry leaves - 6 pcs.
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- Wash the mushrooms, peel and put in a saucepan, cover them with salt, add cherry leaves and peppercorns. Stir, cover with a lid.
- After 2 hours, the mushrooms must be placed under a press and left in a cool place for a week.
- Snack, made according to this recipe, it turns out very tasty!
We make in the familiar dish currant aftertaste
- Mushrooms - 2 kg
- Currant leaves - 10 pcs.
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Horseradish - 1 sheet
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- Mushrooms clean, wash, put into a pan, cover with salt, add a sheet of horseradish, currant leaves and peeled garlic cloves, press all with a plate and put under a press.
- The upper layer should be regularly monitored - it should be completely covered with brine, drying should not be allowed.
- Every 2 days in the mushrooms should add a solution of salt and water. This should be done within 40 days.
- After this time, the mushrooms should be put on glass jars, covered with lids and stored in a cold basement.
- Before serving, mushrooms prepared according to this recipe should be washed, sprinkled with onion and sprinkled with vegetable oil.
How to fry russula: ways
Russula begin to appear in the month of June, but experienced mushroom pickers advise you not to collect them before August. Because of the name it may seem that these mushrooms can be eaten raw, but far from it! They are suitable for almost any heat treatment, including frying. By the way, they can be prepared in this way in several ways.
Method 1. Mushrooms clean, wash and separate the caps from the legs. Put the caps in salted water for 10 minutes, then remove, transfer to a colander to drain all the liquid from them. Then you should make any batter with flour, dip the caps of mushrooms there and put them in a hot frying pan, you need to cook them until they are reddened.
With the legs you need to do everything the same. After roasting, you need to transfer the mushrooms to the pan, pour the leftover batter and bring it to the fire on the fire. Serve this dish can be a side dish or snack.
Method 2. Peel 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic, chop everything and fry until soft in butter. 300 g of russules thoroughly clean, wash and cut into strips, and then put to the onions with garlic and pour the same 1 tbsp. l lemon juice with spices. Mix everything and fry over high heat until cooked. Such mushrooms can be served with meat, rice, potatoes or even pasta.
Method 3. There will not be needed legs of mushrooms. Hats should be separated, washed and cleaned, then put on a towel, and after all the liquid has been drained, salt and leave them for a while. At this time, you can cook batter. To do this, mix egg yolk and 100 g of flour, gradually pouring milk there. Klyar should not get thick, but not to become liquid. After the milk, you need to pour spices and herbs into it. In a separate container, you need to beat the protein with a mixer and then gradually introduce it into the batter. Now each mushroom cap must be dipped in a batter and fry on hot vegetable oil until cooked.
In addition to these methods, russula can be fried with onions, potatoes, simmer in sour cream. And no less tasty are baked mushrooms.
How many to cook?
Many housewives ask themselves the question - how and how much should mushrooms such as russula be cooked? In general, in order to cook them, first of all it is necessary to remove the bitterness that is inherent in them from the mushrooms; for this, they should be soaked before cooking. After that, the mushrooms need to sort out and select for cooking only healthy and strong, and then wash them well in running water.
Now it's time to shift the russula in clean water and put on fire. After the water boils, it is necessary to boil the mushrooms for another half hour, while adding salt and adding spices. Foam, which will be formed during cooking, must be removed. After the mushrooms are cooked, they need to be thrown into a colander and can be served! Usually, no syrups are boiled soups, because their bitterness can spoil the broth. But despite this, there is a recipe for rusule soup, the taste of which is excellent and no bitterness is felt at all!
Souffle Soup: Recipe
- Russula - 250 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Black pepper peas - to taste
- Dill dry - 1 tbsp.
- Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 1 l
- Wash the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Pour into a pan of water and boil it. Mushrooms and peeled and chopped potatoes should be dipped in boiling water, then peas and bay leaves should be added.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in butter with grated carrots for 5 minutes.
- After roasting, the vegetables must be shifted to the mushrooms and add the dill.
- Boil all this should be about 10 minutes and all - the soup is ready!
Russula - great mushrooms, they are especially good in salted form! But with them no less tasty fried, boiled and baked dishes are obtained. Some housewives believe that russula is not suitable for cooking soup, but this is not the case. If you choose a suitable recipe, the first of these mushrooms will be fragrant and light.