Meat dishes make an element of festivity even in the usual family dinner. And as for the arrival of the guests, the hostesses, as a rule, are not too lazy for an hour or two to "pokold" in the kitchen in order to surprise and delight everyone. Today we will tell how to cook pork ribs in the oven. This dish is sure to have everyone to taste.
Mistresses in a culinary piggy bank
For those who are very fond of grilled meat on the fire or grilled meat, there is an excellent alternative to cooking a dish without a break - roasting ribs in the oven. With the addition of various seasonings and spices, this part of the pork turns out to be very fragrant, even at home.
Here are some tips that tell you how to cook delicious pork ribs in the oven:
- Be sure to marinate the meat well in advance, otherwise even after a long cooking, it will turn out to be hard and completely dry.
- If time of year allows, then in a sauce instead of tomato paste is best to add a few fresh tomatoes. It is the tomato paste that burns in the process of cooking the ribs in the oven, but with tomatoes it will avoid such a nuisance.
- For cooking ribs on the grill in the oven is best to buy good meat. And pay attention to the size of the bone: it should be about 1 centimeter. The thicker the bone, the longer the animal has lived and, accordingly, the meat is harder.
And now, armed with the knowledge gained, try to implement one of our recipes.
Fragrant pork bones in the oven
This recipe with a photo of pork ribs in the oven will help you to cook juicy and tender meat in just a few simple steps. Use flavored seasoning and soy sauce for the marinade to give the meat a taste of summer barbecue.
- 1 ½ kg of pork ribs;
- 2 medium sized onions;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 4 tbsp. l soy sauce;
- 4 tsp. honey;
- 4 tsp. tomato paste;
- spices and spices.
- Well wash the pork in cold water and, if necessary, remove the rough film from the upper side of the chest. Cut the meat into parts so that each section has 3-4 ribs.
- Peel the onions and garlic and cut them into small cubes. If you like ginger, you can also add it to the sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan and add honey, soy sauce, spices and tomato paste to them.
- Put on the stove and bring the sauce over high heat to a boil. Then we switch the burner to the minimum and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for another 3-4 minutes.
- When the onions in the sauce are soft, remove the saucepan from the heat and grind all the ingredients with the help of an immersion blender.
- Then, on both sides, thoroughly lubricate each piece of pork ribs with sauce and leave them in this form to marinate for about 2 hours.
- For half an hour turn on the oven 180 degrees to warm up. We shift the ribs on the grill and put it in the oven.
- Under the grill with meat in the oven, set a baking sheet with a small amount of water so that the flowing fat does not burn.
- Cooking ribs for about an hour and a half, periodically lubricating the surface of the meat with the remaining sauce and turning it over. And if any part of the strongly reddened, cover it with foil.
- Serve the dish should be hot, seasoned with sauce.
Juicy ribs in the sleeve for baking
Pork ribs in the oven can be prepared as a separate dish, and with potatoes. But with root vegetables, the dish will be much more satisfying. In addition, you will not need to invent any side dish. Try repeating this simple recipe.
- 1 kg of pork ribs;
- 0.5 kg of potatoes;
- Pork well washed in cold water, remove excess fat, solid film and cut into small portions.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the spices. Such seasonings as red and black pepper, marjoram, cumin and curry will be well combined with meat. And lovers of spice will love the ribs with horseradish.
- Rub the spicy mixture of all the pieces of meat and leave to marinate for half an hour.
- In the meantime, let's do potatoes. Tubers cleaned and cut into small slices. If the potatoes are small, then it will be enough to cut it in half. It is not necessary to season the roots, because they will get all the spices from the ribs.
- Cut off a piece of baking bag from the calculation that it should fit all the meat and potatoes.
- Tightly tie the sleeve on one side and lay out half of the potato inside, top it with ribs and make again a layer of roots.
- Close the sleeve on the other side and mix all the contents.
- We spread the package on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for 50 minutes, setting the temperature to 180 degrees.
- 20 minutes before the end of cooking, we make a longitudinal slit on the sleeve so that the ribs have time to take a fragrant crispy crust.
- Serve hot on a beautiful portion of plates with juice sauce, which stood out during cooking.
Pork ribs in the oven - a great option for meat dishes for a festive table or a family dinner. We hope that with our recipes you will pamper your relatives, relatives and friends with this tasty dish as often as possible. Good appetite!