In a slow cooker it is convenient to cook the most varied, including completely simple food, such as, for example, pasta. No need to stand at the stove, constantly stir, pour out water ... However, there are certain difficulties in preparing this dish in this way. How to cook pasta in a slow cooker, so as not to get something shapeless and inedible?
It would seem, who does not know how to cook pasta? In a saucepan on the stove, this is not particularly troublesome, but in a slow cooker it should be easier even more so. But the fact is that the pasta must be cooked with intensive boiling, besides constantly stirring so that they do not stick together. And in a smart device, boiling activity is limited (therefore nothing escapes from it). If you do not know how to cook pasta in a slow cooker, the result will be one unappetizing sticky ball.
Pasta in a multivariate: the subtleties of cooking
There is an opinion: in order to avoid sticking of pasta in the slow cooker, you should not use plain water, but distilled water. However, this is unlikely to give the desired result.
- First of all, you need to choose the right type of pasta: it should be high-quality products from durum wheat. They prepare longer than usual, but rarely fall apart.
- It is necessary to pay attention to the multicooker itself: it should have modes "Pasta", "Pilaf" or "Steaming". The bowl of a home assistant is also important: if it is wide and low in shape, it will be difficult to cook crumbly pasta in it.
- When cooking the "right" pasta, it is important to respect the proportions. Water is poured so that it slightly covers the pasta. It will not be superfluous to add vegetable oil to the liquid, and preferably butter.
- It is recommended to cook in small portions so that the product boils evenly and does not burn.
Observing all the above conditions, you can cook a truly delicious, delicious crumbly pasta. Boiling modes in different models of multicookers may differ.
How to cook pasta in a Multicooker Redmond?
In most models of the Redmond multicooker, there is a mode designed for evaporation of water - Plov. For cooking pasta dishes, for example, pasta in a naval manner, we need him.
- pasta - 1 tbsp .;
- minced meat - 200 g;
- onions - 1 pc;
- vegetable oil, butter, salt.
- Peel the onions and dice.
- Fry it for several minutes in a multicooker container in oil ("Baking" mode).
- Add mince to the onion and cook in this mode for another 10 minutes.
- Pour pasta. Fill with water so that it covers the products a few centimeters. Salt it.
- Put a piece of butter on top.
- Cook on the program "Pilaf" as much time as indicated on the packaging of pasta (7-12 minutes).
The dish is ready! Macaroni can be boiled without minced meat - then you just need to fulfill the conditions of paragraphs.4-6.
Another recipe for how to cook pasta in a multicooker of this brand. This time we will use another program.
- pasta (preferably spaghetti or fettuccine) - 250 g;
- bacon - 150 g;
- tomato - 1 pc;
- carrots - 1 pc;
- onions - 1 pc;
- basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary (blend) - 1 tsp;
- cheese - 400 g;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- olive oil.
- Pour olive oil into the slow cooker. Set the program "Frying" for 15 minutes.
- Wait for the oil to warm and add the onion, cut into half rings. Fry with the lid open.
- Add sliced broad strips of bacon.
- Cut the carrots into strips and put them in a bowl.
- Add chopped tomato.
- Roast the remaining time, stirring. Season with herbs.
- After 15 minutes, pour in the pasta and fill it with water.
- Salt and put the mode "Express" for 15 minutes.
- Flip the pasta into a colander to drain the uncooked water.
- Put the mode "heating" for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
These are delicious, appetizing, but at the same time fairly simple dishes can be prepared using the Redmond multicooker.
How to cook pasta in a multicooker Polaris? The recipes listed above can also be used to make pasta in the Polaris multicooker, since there are no fundamental differences from Redmond. The Polaris models have a special "Pasta" mode, which is perfectly suited for cooking pasta. If your multicooker does not have such a program, use, again, the "Pilaf" mode, in extreme cases - "Multipovar". A convenient feature of the multi-cooker of this brand is also a sound signal, which informs about boiling water and the readiness of the dish.
Pasta in mushroom sauce with vegetables
Pasta in a multicooker Polaris cooking is very simple. You can cook an ordinary side dish, but it is better to supplement it with a spicy sauce with vegetables and mushrooms.
- pasta (spaghetti) - 200 g;
- butter - a piece;
- champignons - 7 pcs;
- pepper - 1 pc;
- cabbage - 150 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- onions - 1 pc;
- soy sauce - 50 ml;
- salt, spices, sunflower oil.
- In a saucepan multicooker pour a liter of water, add salt and boil in "Pasta" mode.
- After the boiling water signal sounds, put in the pasta. Add butter.
- Close the cover and click on "Start". Pasta should cook in the same mode for 9 minutes.
- If not all of the water has evaporated, fold the spaghetti into a colander.
Garnish ready - you can serve it to the meat. But we recommend to add nevertheless with its delicious savory sauce.
- Chop the onion and garlic, put in a greased cooker.
- Put the mode "Frying" and fry the vegetables with the lid open.
- Cut pepper, add to onions.
- Cut the champignons into plates, put them in a slow cooker. Roast for 3 minutes.
- Cut the cabbage, put it in the pot. Salt and season with spices. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Pour in soy sauce.
Add cooked pasta to the ready dressing, mix well.
Having learned how to cook pasta in a slow cooker, and at least once having prepared them in this way, you will realize that it is much more convenient and faster than on the stove. The main thing - to observe some subtleties. And if you add an ordinary garnish with minced meat, vegetables and spices, you get a complete and freshly tasty dish.