How many foreign culinary guests settled on our tables? Count, perhaps, is impossible, but he would name the most favorite dishes each. For example, Swedish meatballs long ago became full-fledged residents of the Slavic culinary world. Today we are talking about how to cook meatballs with gravy in a frying pan.
Secrets of cooking favorite treats Carlson
Many homemakers prefer to think over the menu for future use, especially if you need to go to work on Monday morning, and there is a busy week ahead. Every experienced housewife knows the recipe for meatballs. But novice chefs who are just mastering the kitchen space often wonder how to cook meatballs with gravy in a frying pan.
Oh yeah, meatballs and meatballs in the understanding of the Swedes - this is one and the same dish. Our housewives do not think so, and the main difference between these two types of meat balls is their size. Today we will reveal all the secrets of cooking traditional Swedish cuisine:
- The taste and aroma of meatballs lies not in meat fillet or other ingredients, but in gravy.
- Best of all, the meat is in harmony with tomato and sour cream sauce, but you can experiment and bake it under a cheese crust.
- To make the meatballs taste rich, combine several types of meat, for example, pork and beef, or chicken and turkey fillets.
- Traditionally, onions or shallots, carrots, garlic, greens, bread and eggs are added to meatballs.
- By the way, the egg must be added necessarily so that the meatballs in the heat treatment process retain their shape.
- Meat hedgehogs can be cooked with rice. But some housewives have already conducted an experiment and found that in addition to rice cereals, you can use buckwheat or boiled beans.
- Are you a foodie and do you like spicy food? Then cook the meatballs in a garlic-cheese sauce.
- If you add bread to the meatballs, it is better to choose the stale pieces, because a fresh product will give the meat extra stickiness.
- It is necessary to fry meatballs on vegetable refined oil and be sure to bake in sifted high-grade flour.
We will hold a feast for the whole world
As you know, the daily menu should be balanced, satisfying and easy to prepare. That is why we suggest you make meatballs with rice with gravy in a pan. Recipe with photos clearly demonstrate step by step cooking. By the way, rice cereal is better to boil beforehand. Steamed rice is only suitable for dishes that are cooked in a roasting pan or oven.
- 0.8 kg minced meat;
- 2 onions;
- 4 tbsp. l greasy sour cream;
- to taste pepper mixture;
- 2-3 pieces chicken eggs;
- refined vegetable oil;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- 200 grams of rice;
- flour for breading;
- to taste the salt.
- Take the meat fillet and grind it to the consistency of minced meat.
- Rice grits are pre-boiled until half cooked.
- In a deep bowl, combine rice with minced meat, drive in eggs, add pepper mixture, salt.
- Peel one onion and chop.
- Add chopped onion in cooked minced meat and mix everything well until a mass of homogeneous consistency is formed.
- In a pan, heat the sunflower refined oil.
- Use wet hands to make round meatballs and pan them in sifted flour.
- Fry meatballs until golden brown.
- Place the fried meat balls in a saucepan or clean deep frying pan.
- Peel the onion and carrot and shred.
- On the remaining vegetable oil in the pan, passseurize the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add sour cream and a little filtered water.
- Cooked gravy pour the meatballs and simmer in a sealed container for 20 minutes.
- If you chose semi-finished mince, then it is better to re-pass through a meat grinder.
- Peel the onions from the husk and grind.
- Boil rice in salted water until half cooked.
- Greens are washed, dried with a paper napkin and finely shred.
- In a separate deep bowl lay out half of the chopped onion, cooked minced, half-cooked rice cereal, chicken egg, part of greens.
- To taste add spices and salt.
- Mix the stuffing until a mass of homogeneous consistency.
- Before cooking, send the stuffing into the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- We make meat balls from cooled minced meat.
- Fresh tomatoes are washed, dried and ground to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Pour the sifted flour into a separate bowl and dilute it with about 2 tbsp. l filtered water.
- Stir flour until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Then add to this mixture another 2 tbsp. l filtered water.
- Now, heat the vegetable oil in the pan and fry the meatballs until almost ready.
- Putting fried meatballs in a deep frying pan or saucepan.
- Add tomato puree, some chopped onion and greens.
- Add to the meatballs 1 ½ Art. boiling water, seasoning, salt and spices. Stir and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Then lay out a leaf of laurel and pour the diluted flour. Once again, with a spatula, mix the meatballs well and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- The dish is ready and can be served with a vegetable garnish.
Meatballs have gained wide popularity in our country. Despite the fact that these meat balls came to us from Sweden, we have long ago awarded them with a domestic quality mark. Try to surprise your household and cook the familiar meatballs with a new recipe. You will see: they do not stint on praise. Enjoy your meal!