Rarely offer your family soups with meat? Probably, you just do not want to bother with them because of the long preparation. However, the problem is easy to solve if you know how to make meatballs for soup. This small addition to the first dish will fill it with meaty taste and will give satiety.
Traditionally, to cook the soup, it is necessary to boil the meat or bone broth, which takes the hostess at least 1.5-2 hours. At the modern pace of life, a woman cannot always afford to spend so much time on a simple daily meal. Meatballs come to the rescue.
These are small balls of minced meat with various additives. It is enough to throw them in boiling water, and the broth is ready. In this case, the soup will be pure meat, which all family members will eat with pleasure. In the process of cooking stuffing will give a wonderful dietary broth, which is suitable even for children. If the hostess knows the secret of how to cook a delicious soup with meatballs, she will not be afraid of daily chores in the kitchen and will not take much time.
How to Make Meatball Soup: A Step-by-Step Recipe
For the preparation of minced meatballs for any meat: chicken, pork and beef. They will be equally tasty in the first course: the choice is limited only by the personal taste preferences of the hostess. Consider a popular recipe for cooking meatballs for minced soup.
- minced meat - 300 g;
- onions, carrots - 1 pc .;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- sunflower oil;
- Lavra leaf - 2-3 pcs .;
- pepper, salt;
- some breadcrumbs;
- a handful of noodles.
- Peel and chop the onions and carrots.
- Fry sliced vegetables in sunflower oil.
- Put the soup pot on the fire and pour 2 l of water into it.
- Mix the minced meat with spices and finely chopped onions.
- Mix all ingredients and make meatballs of the desired volume.
- Dip the meatballs in boiling water.
- Peel and chop the potatoes.
- After 5-10 minutes, lower the potatoes and fry in the soup.
- Add a leaf of laurel, pepper.
- After 7 minutes put vermicelli.
- Salt and cook until the soup is ready.
- Let it stand and pour into plates.
Cook a delicious soup in a slow cooker
The slow cooker is a great helper in the kitchen. It is enough to put in the bowl the necessary components of the dish and set the desired mode. Such a dish is well suited for feeding the child and with a diet (100 g of such a dish has only 40-60 calories).
- minced meat - 0.2 kg;
- water - 1-1.5 l;
- carrot, potato, onion, egg - 1 pc .;
- salt, spices.
- Vegetables clean, wash.
- Chop the potato slices.
- Cut onions, grate carrot.
- Beat eggs into mince, mix it with salt and spices.
- Make minced meatballs and put them in a slow cooker.
- Add hot water, vegetables, salt, spices and put on the "Quenching" mode for half an hour. If you pour the ingredients with cold water, the cooking time is increased to 1 hour.
Hearty First Meal with Meatballs and Rice
Rice is an important component of many first courses. It accentuates the taste of meat and makes the first dish more nourishing. For lovers of this cereal, we offer the following recipe for soup.
- rice - 1 tbsp .;
- water - 2 l;
- minced meat - 600 g;
- onions, carrots - 1 pc .;
- potatoes - 4 pcs .;
- salt, spices;
- vegetable oil.
- Salt mince and make meatballs out of it.
- Chop the potatoes in small slices.
- Boil water in a saucepan and throw potatoes and rice into it.
- Bring the water to a boil again and add the meatballs.
- Peel onions and carrots, chop and fry in oil.
- When the soup is almost ready, put the vegetable frying in the pan.
- Boil another 20 minutes, season with greens.
As you can see, the answer to the question of how to make meatballs for soup is very simple. We will have a simple and tasty first course that is suitable for the whole family. It does not take much time, but it also satisfies well the hunger. Cook such a soup at least 1-2 times a week, and loved ones will only be grateful for this way to save time.