From snowy Siberia to sunny Krasnodar, everyone without exception loves jelly. A long time ago, our ancestors noted the taste of frozen meat broth. So in the culinary world there appeared the beloved jelly of all. Today we will reveal the secrets of this dish and learn how to cook jelly in a slow cooker.
Secret to the whole world
Every housewife knows that cooking brawn is a long and painstaking process. The meat should be braised for a long time so that during the heat treatment the natural gelatin is released from the cartilage, which will play the role of a thickener.
With the appearance of the multicooker in our kitchen, everything has changed dramatically. You no longer need to worry that the broth will boil strongly. Cooking jelly in a slow cooker will free you from unnecessary trouble. As they say, all the work will do the kitchen appliance.
Everyone knows that brawn is a dish of Slavic cuisine. Prepare it from various grades of meat, putting the soul and a piece of love. But not only these ingredients will make the dish a true masterpiece. Now we will get acquainted with a number of useful tips:
- If you do not know how to cook jelly in the Redmond multicooker, carefully read the cookbook that comes with the appliance. There surely you will find the recipe of this traditional dish.
- Aspic can be cooked from poultry or pork. It is necessary to spread fillets with bones and cartilages into the container, otherwise the broth will not thicken.
- Within a few hours we torment the meat in the broth. He should not boil too much.
- At the initial stage, whole onions and carrots are traditionally added to the broth, which, when ready, are extracted from it.
- Refined aroma and taste of preys will give pepper-peas, laurel leaf and garlic cloves.
- After the jelly is ready, it must be filtered.
- Then it is poured into forms, at the bottom of which lay chopped vegetables, garlic mass or canned green peas.
- If the jelly thickened badly, you will have to add a gelatinous mass.
- The cooled jelly is sent to the refrigerator overnight and insist until it solidifies.
- It is best to serve this dish with horseradish or mustard sauce.
- The best mode for cooking aspic is "stewing". In some cases, you can choose the program "Multipovar".
- Calculate the amount of jelly should be based on the following proportions: 1 l of filtered water is given for 1 kg of meat fillet.
We are reviving the traditions of Slavic cuisine.
Already many housewives cooked aspic in a slow cooker. Recipes with photos can be found on any culinary site. Do not listen to the advice of girlfriends, and carefully follow the prescription proportions. Meat fillet can be supplemented with offal, shank.
The best thickener for jelly are chicken or pork legs. If you are accustomed to eat not too fatty foods, then brawn chicken is ideal. The decoration of this dish will be figuratively sliced boiled carrots, greens and canned peas.
- 2 kg of chicken meat;
- to taste seasonings;
- 4-5 pieces garlic cloves;
- 2 pcs. carrots;
- 2 pcs. onions;
- 2 tsp. salt.
- Pre-thaw the chicken, wash it and dry it well with paper napkins.
- Peel the onions and carrots and rinse thoroughly.
- Chicken cut into pieces.
- Spread pieces of poultry meat into a multicooker container, add whole onions, carrots and seasonings. It is best to use salt, pepper-peas and laurel leaf.
- We set the program mode "Quenching", and set the timer for 4-5 hours.
- As soon as the beep sounds, we spread poultry meat and carrots from the multicooking container into a deep bowl.
- Bow and leaf of laurel take out.
- Broth must be filtered through a gauze cut or sieve.
- We grind boiled carrots, we separate the chicken meat from the bone, and let the garlic pass through the press.
- Take any form or in-depth dish.
- First, lay the chicken meat, and then garlic mass and carrots.
- Fill all the ingredients with strained broth and leave on the table to cool completely.
- Then overnight send jelly to the refrigerator to thicken it.
- The next day, you can regale your guests with an exquisite aspic, cooked in compliance with the Slavic culinary traditions.
Cooking native Russian jelly
Many housewives are wondering how to cook jelly in the "Polaris" multicooker. Almost all the recipes for this dish are identical. The main thing is to observe strictly prescription proportions. Do you want to surprise your guests with delicious chicken? Add some juniper fruit to it.
- 1 pork knuckle;
- pepper mixture and salt to taste;
- 1 head of garlic;
- to taste juniper fruits.
- Pork knuckle thoroughly washed, cleaned from the film and cut into equal pieces.
- Put the pork shank in the multicooker container, add proportionally filtered water.
- We also add pepper-peas, laurel leaf, seasoning to taste, salt and juniper fruits to the multi-cook bowl.
- We set the program mode "Quenching" and turn down the knuckle for 5 hours.
- Then skip the boiled knuckle through the meat grinder and lay into shapes.
- Strain the broth and pour the meat fillet and cool.
- When the broth is completely cooled, you can move the form into the refrigerator until the jelly is completely frozen.
We used to cook brawn only in the period of severe frost. This tradition has existed for a long time, so the jelly can be safely attributed to the number of winter dishes. In a slow cooker, brawn cooks faster, and you no longer have to spend an hour or so near the stove. Add your favorite spices and spices to jelly, try to play on the contrast of flavors. Enjoy your meal!