Now the stores offer a huge selection of various semi-finished products, including ravioli. However, everyone knows that there is no tastier food than the one prepared at home.
In addition, the quality of the products in the stores can hardly be guaranteed. Homemade dumplings will delight you with amazing taste and juiciness, and it will be cheaper than the store.
How to cook homemade dumplings: recipes
- Stuffing minced - 700-800 g
- Onions - 1-2 pcs
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Salt - to taste
For the test:
- Flour - 4 tbsp. (650-700 g)
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Warm water - 1.5 st.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- First, we define how to make dough for ravioli. Take a bowl and pour flour into it, make a well in the middle. Mix eggs with warm water and salt. Pour the mixture into a well in the flour. Take a spoon and start kneading the dough. Dough for ravioli should be quite dense. When it is almost ready, add 1 tbsp. oil and mix again.
- Pour some flour on the surface where you will cook the dumplings so that the dough does not stick. Put it on the prepared surface and remember with your hands for a few minutes. The dough should not be too hard, otherwise it will be hard for you to roll it. Now it needs to be covered and left for 35-40 minutes.
- Next you need make stuffing for homemade ravioli. You can get by with one type of meat, but if you mix beef and pork, it will be much tastier. Meat must be minced with onions and garlic. Salt and pepper the resulting mass, then start kneading. In the process, be sure to add some water or milk. This will give mince juiciness.
- If you cook dumplings with the help of dumplings, then you will not have any problems. Roll out two circles of dough, so that they are slightly larger than the size of the form for ravioli. Take one of the thinly rolled circles, cover them with a form. Lightly press the dough with your fingers to the cells (you need to start from the middle). Now lay out the stuffing. This is convenient to do with a teaspoon. Each piece of minced meat needs to be pressed a little into the dough. Now you need the second circle. Cover them form the top of the stuffing. Press on the dough a little with your hands, and then use a long rolling pin to roll in different directions, increasing the pressure force each time. When all the stuffing is squeezed into the cells, roll the ribs and the perimeter of the form with force with a rolling pin, remove the excess dough, turn the form over and with a sharp movement hit the table edge, so that the dumplings fall out. Put them on a floured tray.
- If you do not have the form, you can cook dumplings in another way. Roll out the dough. Using the glass, cut out the appropriate circles from it. Place mince in the middle of each. Put the dumplings in your hands, folding the circles with the minced meat in half. Pin the edges with your fingers, then roll them up (to the usual shape) and pin the ends again.
How to cook homemade dumplings in a slow cooker?
If you have a slow cooker at home, you can make homemade dumplings with it.
- Pork - 500 g
- Beef - 500 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
- Top grade flour - 1 kg
- Water - 2 tbsp.
- Ground pepper
- Prepare the meat. Remove from it veins and fat. Now cut into small pieces and twist in a meat grinder with onions.
- For more juiciness add a little water (3 tbsp.). In the resulting mince, add salt and spices. Mix everything thoroughly, and then beat off the minced meat so that unwanted air comes out of it.
- The next step is to prepare the dough. Take a suitable container and mix the flour, eggs, water and salt. The dough must be thoroughly kneaded so that it becomes firm and elastic. Then roll it into a thin layer and squeeze out circles, for this you can use a cup or glass.
- Now it is possible to form dumplings. In the middle of each circle, place a little prepared minced meat. Impose it most conveniently with a teaspoon. When the stuffing is decomposed, you can lash the edges of future dumplings.
- Take 4 tbsp. water and pour them into the slow cooker. Place a steaming bowl inside. Select the "Multipovar" mode, after placing the prepared dumplings into the device, leave for 20 minutes. To reduce the duration of cooking, you can pour steep boiling water instead of ordinary water. Then the dumplings will be ready in 7-10 minutes.
- If your multicooker does not have the functions described above, you can do the following: Pour water into the lower bowl, put the steaming bowl on top. Then turn on the "Cooking" mode or the "Soup" mode and cook for 30 minutes.
- In the finished dumplings, place a piece of butter and sprinkle them with finely chopped greens.
How tasty to make dumplings? Whatever method of cooking you choose, they certainly will turn out to be delicious! A homemade dish, in any case, will be much tastier, more fragrant and healthier than shop convenience foods. Enjoy your meal!