Fondue is an authentic Italian dish. It is incredibly easy to prepare, but at the same time unusual and very tasty.
For making fondue, you need a special container called a fondue pot. But it can be easily replaced with a conventional stainless bowl, which you will keep on a low heat or water bath, so that the fondue has a constant temperature.
How to make chocolate fondue?
There are several ways to make chocolate fondue - from the simplest to the most exquisite.
Plain chocolate fondue
- Bitter chocolate - 350 g
- Fatty cream - 220 ml
- Salt - one pinch
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, heat the cream until small bubbles appear in them. But in any case, do not bring the cream to a boil!
- Add crushed chocolate to them, and whisk until the mass thickens.
- Move the container to a very low heat, so that the mass remains warm, but does not boil and does not burn.
- Plant berries or pieces of fruit on small skewers, dip them in fondue and eat with pleasure!
How to cook spicy chocolate fondue?
- Dark chocolate - 500 g
- Thick cream - 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Cayenne pepper - ½ tbsp. l
- Strawberries, crackers, marshmallows
- Crumble chocolate into small pieces or rub on a grater, mix with cream.
- Stir the ingredients well and put on the fire until the mass thickens.
- After that, add the necessary spices and leave to simmer to maintain a constant temperature.
Chocolate fondue with liquor at home
- Fatty cream - 100 ml
- Black chocolate - 400 g
- Butter - 16 g
- Cocoa (ordinary, not drink) - 3 tbsp.
- Vanillin - ¼ tsp.
- Cinnamon - ¼ tsp
- Any coffee liqueur - 2 tbsp.
- Biscuit, marshmallow, fruit, soft waffles or soft cookies
- Cream should be poured into a pan with a thick bottom, put the pan on a very slow fire. As soon as small bubbles appear in the cream, remove the pan from the heat, put the chocolate, broken into pieces, in them, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After the specified time, whisk thoroughly stir the ingredients until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Then add butter, vanilla, cocoa, cinnamon and liqueur to the mixture. Stir everything thoroughly with a whisk.
- Transfer the prepared mass to the enameled ware and put on a constant slow fire.
Homemade Chocolate Fondue with Condensed Milk
- Bitter chocolate - 225 g
- Whole condensed milk - 80 g
- Any fruit or berries - 250 g
- Liquor - to taste
All the ingredients at the same time mix, then melt in a microwave or water bath. After that, put the container with fondue on a very slow gas to maintain the required temperature.
The recipe for making such a fondue is incredibly simple, isn't it?
How to cook cheese fondue at home?
- Fondue is not only chocolate. No less tasty will be cheese fondue, especially if you cook it according to all the rules. For cheese fondue, it is very important to get good, expensive cheese. The fact is that cheap cheese when heated is divided into its component parts - vegetable oil and white grains. This mass looks unappetizing, and the taste leaves much to be desired.
- Take an enameled saucepan with a thick bottom, grease the bottom and walls with garlic. This is necessary to give a spicy smell to your dish, as well as to make the container easier to wash.
- Pour the cream into the saucepan and heat them. In the warm cream, add grated cheese, white pepper and salt. Mix well, but not in a circular motion, but from wall to wall - so the cheese is better dissolved in the cream. A little later, add to the weight of 1 tbsp. starch, diluted with water and some white wine. Do not bring the cheese fondue to a boil!
- The mass you are cooking should be creamy. Once you have achieved the desired density, put the fondue container on a small fire to maintain a constant temperature.
- In the finished cheese fondue, you can dip shrimps, ham, crab sticks, pieces of long loaf, smoked meats, crackers. Serving cheese fondue is best with beer or white wine.
It is not necessary to always strictly adhere to the ingredients indicated in the recipe. There is always some room for experimentation. And thus, one day you will discover the recipe for your particular chocolate and cheese fondue!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina