Eggplant is a peculiar vegetable, it is either adored or hated. But in fact, the main thing is to cook it deliciously. And before cooking eggplants, we will tell about their useful properties.
The value of this fruit gives its property not to allow the body to absorb cholesterol. Therefore, the inclusion of this product in the menu is especially important for older people suffering from atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases. Eggplants contain various sugars, potassium dominates among mineral elements. There are also pectin substances, vitamins of group B, C and PP.
And if you can not quit smoking, eggplant will help you. Due to the high content of vitamin PP, in other words nicotinic acid, eggplant helps the body easier to transfer the difficult period of nicotine starvation.
- Eggplant large - 1pc
- Garlic arrows - 6 pcs
- Smoked Cheese - 50 g
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs
- Mayonnaise - 2 tsp.
- My eggplant, cut on both sides and cut into middle rings. Salt it, fry on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash tomatoes with water, cut into cubes. Rinse the garlic arrows with water and finely chop. Mix tomatoes, garlic arrows, mayonnaise, pepper - it turned out a peculiar sauce.
- Put eggplants in a frying pan or baking dish, sprinkled with vegetable oil. First, lay the eggplants all over the bottom, then pour them with the sauce. Cheese grate on a coarse grater, sprinkle a little bit after 1 layer. Repeat the layers until the eggplants run out; top them well with cheese.
- Put the eggplant in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- When you serve them on the table, put them on a dish and sprinkle with herbs.
Eggplant rolls are cooked very easily, they look spectacular on the table, and they are cooked once or twice.
- Eggplant long - 2-3 pieces
- Parmesan cheese - 100 g
- Mozzarella cheese - 100 g
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Fresh basil - 1 bunch
- Wash eggplants, trim tails, cut into thin strips in length, approximately 2.5 mm. Fry them on both sides in olive oil, salt.
- Tomatoes 3pcs. cut into cubes, simmer on low heat until they turn into a sauce, add garlic cloves, hold them for 5 minutes in tomato sauce.
- Now lay a couple of slices of mozzarella on a slice of eggplant, a slice of tomato and a leaf of fresh basil. Roll up in a roll. And so do with all the eggplant.
- Place them in a deep baking dish, soak each roll with tomato sauce, pour plenty of Parmesan cheese, shabby on the grater.
- Put the rolls in the preheated oven, when the eggplants turn red - the dish is ready.
- Put the rolls on a plate, decorate with greens. Eat them better hot.
When you understand the principle of making rolls, you can safely experiment with the fillings.
At the word “stuffed”, associations immediately arise that one has to stand at the stove for a long time and persistently, but with eggplants everything is different. They are prepared easier than ever.
- Eggplant - 4 pcs
- Champignons - 200 g
- Onions - 1pcs
- Walnuts - 50 g
- Wash eggplants, trim tails and cut into two halves. Carefully remove the pulp from the middle.
- Onions, pulp of eggplants and champignons finely chopped, fry in a skillet. Stuff all aubergine halves with filling, sprinkle with walnuts on top.
- Put the eggplants in a steam pot for 20 minutes or bake in the oven.
- Soak warm eggplants in sauce: mix sour cream in 3 cloves of garlic and black pepper. When serving, decorate with herbs.
It is very fascinating to cook dishes from eggplants: both boats, and circles, and rolls. The main thing to remember is that eggplant goes well with garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms. And also, so that the dish has its own flavor of taste, be sure to add spices and herbs.
Enjoy your meal!