Dorado, or as it is also called, golden spar, sea carp - very tasty and, importantly, not bony fish. It is worth paying attention to those who adhere to diets, it contains only about 1.7 g of fat per 100 g of meat.
How to cook dorado fish in salt crust?
Dorado is a foreigner and she swam into our region from the Mediterranean. In ancient Greece, she was considered the gift of the goddess Aphrodite, but in our country she also found many admirers. Its meat is very delicate in taste, and cooking is very easy, so it is almost impossible to spoil it.
One of the easiest ways to cook this delicacy is considered roasting in a salt crust. To do this, it must be cleaned of scales, gut and wash. For a carcass weighing 1 kg should be taken about 2 kg of sea salt. Salt must be slightly moistened by mixing it with beaten protein 1 chicken egg. 1/3 of the salt should be placed on the bottom of the baking dish, on top put fish, the belly of which was pre-filled with dill, rosemary or any other greens. The rest of the salt must be "covered" the billet and put it in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C.
It is necessary to bake the dish for about half an hour, then remove it from the oven and cool it a little. The resulting salt crust needs to be carefully broken, removed along with the skin and bones, and the fillets should be laid out on plates. If desired, you can serve some sauces to the dish.
How to grill dorado?
Among other popular recipes for cooking this type of seafood can be identified grilling.
- To do this, you need to clean the carcass, remove the insides and trim the fins. On the carcass should make several transverse cuts, which will save it from deformation during cooking. Then you should cook the marinade from ground pepper, salt, olive oil and lemon juice, and then rub them with it.
- You should put parsley, dill, basil, grated ginger, onion circles inside the carcass and leave it for a while to soak it. Then the workpiece must be laid out on a wire rack and fry on both sides. The great taste of this dish will complement a glass of good white wine.
How tasty to cook dorado with apples on vegetable jelly?
To spoil a fish like dorado is very hard, it tastes wonderful in itself.
- dorado (raw fresh fillet) - 350 g
- tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- dill root - 1 pc.
- celery - 1 sprig
- onions - 2 heads
- green apple - 1 pc.
- gelatin - 6 g
- green lemon - 2 pcs.
- olive oil - 10 ml
- chives - 1 bunch
- ground black pepper, salt - to taste
- Celery, dill, tomatoes and onions should be finely chopped, add plain water, pepper, salt, put on the fire and bring to a boil. Then the vegetables need to be removed from the heat, cool and filter.
- Dilute the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in the resulting vegetable broth, then pour into soup plates and leave to harden for a couple of hours.
- After this time the dorado needs to be cut into small pieces.
- Lemon zest must be grated on a fine grater, and the juice from the lemons themselves must be squeezed out. Fish should be sprinkled with half of this juice and olive juice, salt and pepper and sprinkle with lemon zest and chopped onion.
- Apple (unpeeled) should be cut into thin slices, fan them out on top of the jelly and sprinkle with the rest of the lemon juice. Put fillet on top.
- Before serving, the dish must be cooled (no more than half an hour).
Dorado in the Greek style
- dorado - 350 g
- green grapes - 30 g
- leek - 5 g
- green basil - 2 g
- potato (young) - 60 g
- Romanesco cabbage - 50 g
- cherry tomatoes (red) - 30 g
- cherry tomatoes (yellow) - 10 g
- lemon - 15 g
- olives - 3 g
- thyme - 0.5 g
- salt - to taste
- Clean the carcass, gut it, stuff it with green grapes, leek and green basil. It is necessary to fry on coals (if this is not possible, then the grill will do).
- Now you need to start cooking a side dish: boil new potatoes, romanesco cabbage to make blanched.
- Cherry tomatoes (both species) fry in butter with potatoes and cabbage for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the fish on a platter and garnish with fried vegetables. Decorate the dish on top with a sprig of basil, olives, thyme and a lemon slice.
Dorado with seafood julienne with porcini mushrooms
- Dorado (medium size) - 2 pcs.
- raw shrimp - 100 g
- mussels - 70 g
- onion - 1 pc. (large)
- white mushrooms (preferably champignons or caps) - 50 g
- cream 30% - 50 ml
- dill - 2 sprigs
- olive oil
- hard cheese - 30 g
- salt, freshly ground pepper - to taste
- Clean the scales and wash the fish. Remove the gills.
- On the back make 2 deep cuts along the ridge (without cutting through the carcass through).
- Remove the ridge together with the entrails (it can be cut with scissors). It should make something like a pocket, which will fit the filling.
- After washing it well and dry with paper towels. Then rub it inside and out with salt, pepper and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Put the billet in the baking dish on the belly and under each carcass put a piece of foil for stability.
- Now you need to take up cooking seafood julienne with porcini mushrooms. Onions need to be peeled and cut into quarters of rings.
- Rinse the shrimp (pre-thawed) with water and clean the shells. For large shrimp, remove the black veins by cutting the back of each of them. If the shrimp is very large, then they need to be cut into 3-4 pieces.
- Wash mussels and remove the "beard" (protruding hair bundle) from each of them and rinse again with water. Large mussels, like shrimp, must be cut into 3-4 pieces.
- Mushrooms cut into small pieces, wash the dill, dry and chop finely.
- Pour a little olive oil on a preheated pan and heat it, then put onion in the pan, add a little salt and pepper.
- Fry the onions until soft, and put them in a separate bowl.
- In a frying pan, where the onions were previously fried, add a little more oil (if necessary) and put the mushrooms there, lightly salt them and fry until ready for about 5-7 minutes.
- Then mix the mushrooms with onions and mix.
- After removing the pan from the heat, add the mussels, shrimps, fennel and mix again.
- After the juliens, return to the fire and bring to the boil, constantly stirring and remove from the fire as soon as the dish boils.
- If required, the julienne need a little salt and fill it with a prepared carcass.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and place the blank in it, bake it all together for 40 minutes.
- 5 minutes before readiness, you need to get it out of the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Serve the dish with hot seafood julienne.
How to cook dorado in foil with vegetables?
Besides the fact that this gift of the sea can be fried in a frying pan, grilled, baked in the oven, it can still be baked in foil. Dorado baked in foil can decorate any holiday table. The finished dish is perfectly complemented by olives and white wine sauce. And for the garnish it is best to cook boiled rice or baked vegetables.
- Dorado - 2 pcs.
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian yellow pepper - 1 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- onions - 1 head
- ginger root - 10 g
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- black pepper, salt - to taste
- Tomatoes and bell peppers must be well washed and dried using a towel. Peppers remove the core and seeds, and then cut into strips.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes together with tomatoes and ginger.
- Pour a little olive oil into the pan, put the prepared vegetables in there and fry them for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Then they need to season with salt and pepper and mix well again.
- Now you need to wash the carcass, clean and remove all the insides. After that, cut 1 sheet of foil, fold it in half, smear one half with vegetable oil and put in a baking dish.
- Fish and vegetables should be laid out on a baking dish so that the slices of tomatoes are in the gill crevices of the fish. From above, the weight must be covered with the second half of the foil and sent to the oven, preheated to 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
- After the dish is almost ready, it will be necessary to insert wooden toothpicks into its rear fins and leave everything to full baking.
- This dish turns out very tasty, has a great aroma, and thanks to vegetables, does not require an additional side dish.
Dorado Baked in Garlic Foil
- Dorado - 4 pcs.
- onion - 1 head
- garlic - 4-5 cloves
- fish spices and salt to taste
- potatoes - 8-10 pieces
- Cut the carcass along the abdomen from head to tail and make the same cut along the back.
- Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic, mix them, add spices and cook the pasta.
- Use the prepared mixture to rub the fish on top and fill it from the inside, and then leave it for an hour so that it is marinated.
- After this time, each billet to wrap in foil, on the edges of the pan, you need to place the potatoes.
- The dish is baked according to this recipe for 20 minutes, after which the foil opens, and the fish continues to grill until browning. The finished dish should be covered with a golden crust of garlic-onion mixture.
Dorado with lemon in foil
- dorado - 1 pc.
- lemon - 2 slices
- onion - 2 heads
- olive oil - for lubrication
- salt, black pepper - to taste
- greenery - for decoration
- Fish must be cleaned of viscera, remove the eyes and gills, trim the fins, then rinse well, dry, salt and pepper.
- Then on the baking sheet you need to lay out the foil, and on top - the carcass. Inside it put 2 ring of lemon.
- Wash onions, peel, cut into rings and lay out on top.
- After the dish must be covered with foil and put in the oven. Bake it in the oven, preheated to 150 ° C, for half an hour.
- 5-7 minutes before the fish is ready, you need to open it from the foil and leave it to bake in the oven.
- Put the prepared dish on a plate, decorate with greens and serve.
Dorado fish is not only a substitute for meat, but also a very tasty product.And if you stick to a diet, then its meat will delight you incredibly. It is prepared for long, and the pleasure of its taste is just enormous!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Polina