Vitamin drinks are considered the best way to maintain immunity and help the body survive vitamin deficiency in the offseason. And the palm in this group rightfully belongs to cranberry juice. How to cook a decoction of freshly harvested or frozen berries to preserve all the unique substances? What are the process nuances to consider?
Morse is the most successful way of cooking cranberry decoction. Berry has a rather specific taste and smell, and because of this, little is used in cooking. But the decoction of it turns out excellent. Moreover, to obtain a drink does not require long-term heat treatment, which allows you to save almost all the nutrients of cranberries in a constant composition. Refreshing decoction can be drunk cool (in the summer heat, for example) or warm (when you have a cold or indisposition). By the way, this method of processing berries "northern lemon" was known in the XVI century, as evidenced by several recipes describing how to cook fruit juice from cranberries in "Domostroy".
Top 5 Morse Recipes
Do you want to drink an effective vitamin cocktail? Then carefully study the technology, telling how to cook cranberry juice.
- 200 g fresh berries;
- 600 ml of filtered water;
- ½ tbsp. white sugar.
- We select ripe whole berries, rinse with running water and unfold in a bowl covered with enamel.
- We knead the moulder.
- Squeeze the juice from the berry puree, pour the pulp with water and boil.
- Drain the liquid, add the sweetener and bring to the boil again.
- Pour juice into the cooled drink, mix well.
Honey Cranberry Drink
Flower honey will add cranberry juice to the soft taste and delicate refined aroma.
- 500 g fresh cranberries;
- 2 liters of filtered water;
- 2 tbsp. l liquid flower honey.
- We review berries, wash and knead well (preferably with hands).
- Strain the juice through the bandage, folded several times.
- Cranberry residues pour cold water, bring to a boil.
- Filter again. Berries are no longer needed.
- Boil the cranberry decoction, add honey, stir.
- After cooling, mix with fresh juice.
Useful decoction of winter harvesting
Not only fresh berries can be used. Knowing how to cook cranberry juice from frozen cranberries, you can provide yourself and your family with a healthy drink at any season.
- 500 g of frozen berries;
- 1 l of filtered water brought to a boil;
- sugar (according to your taste).
- Squeeze out the juice from slightly thawed berries (it is convenient to use a juicer).
- Add hot water and sugar to the juice. Stir, let cool and drink with pleasure.
For this recipe, the question of how much to cook cranberry juice is not relevant, since the drink does not require boiling. But if you do not plan to drink the freshly prepared infusion at a time, then it would be better to boil it for 2-3 minutes.
Morse from the "northern lemon" and wild rose
Enhance the unusual sweet-sour taste of berry broth will help wild rose.
- 500 g of fresh ripe cranberries;
- 1 tbsp. rosehip berries;
- 2 l of filtered water;
- sugar (according to your taste).
- Prepare dogrose infusion should be prepared in advance: pour the washed berries with boiled water (1: 2) and leave to infuse overnight.
- Pick cranberries, pound in a bowl.
- Strain the berries through a folded bandage.
- We dilute cranberry residue with water, bring to a boil over low heat.
- In the filtered broth pour sugar, boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Poured dogrose infusion and fresh juice. Cranberry juice with wild rose is ready.
Lemon Cranberry Broth
You can add a spicy sour taste to the taste of a vitamin drink by adding lemon fresh juice.
- 3 tbsp. berries;
- 1 small lemon;
- 15 art. l white sugar;
- 2 liters of filtered water.
- The washed berries of a cranberry we pound with sugar. To facilitate this process, you can use a blender.
- Add to the mixture fresh lemon.
- Water is boiled and poured into the lemon-cranberry mass.
- Close the lid of the drink, send it to the refrigerator. In 10-12 hours the fruit drink is ready to eat.
By the way, such a drink is easy to prepare from seasonal preparations. To get it, we grind the berries with sugar and put them in a glass jar. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator or freezer.
Little about the benefits and harm
A real vitamin storehouse is how you can describe the beneficial properties of fruit drink from modest red berries. This drink is good to drink when:
- weakened immunity;
- lack of appetite;
- metabolic disorders;
- cardiovascular problems;
- kidney disease;
- increased bad cholesterol.
Meanwhile, there are a number of cases where cranberry juice is not recommended:
- if you suffer from a stomach ulcer and other disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- in case of malfunction of the liver.
No viral infections are not terrible for those who know how to cook cranberry juice. These small berries best retain their healing qualities, if prepared in the form of a mixture of broth and fresh juice. The big advantage of the drink from the "northern lemon" is the ability to prepare a "full" mors not only from fresh cranberries, but also from frozen ones.