Chickpea is also called lamb peas (for a characteristic flavor) or chickpeas. It is very similar to peas familiar to us, but chickpeas are larger. Chickpeas grows in countries with tropical and subtropical climates. It is also regularly eaten there.
In the Middle East, chickpeas were grown for food another seven and a half thousand years ago! Thangood chickpeas and how to cook it?
The benefits of chickpeas are extremely high.!
- Nute contained large amounts of vegetable protein.
- Nutea has a high fiber content.
- As part of chickpeamany unsaturated fats.
- The composition of chickpea includes a large number of vital trace elements.
- Chickpeas contain lysine - An essential amino acid for the human body.
- High in vitamins such as B1 and B6.
- Contains folic acid, very useful for pregnant women.
- Contains a large amount of minerals.
- The ancient people believed that chickpeas can increase female lactation and the amount of male seed. In addition, in ancient times, chickpeas treated numerous renal diseases.
- Modern scientists unequivocally agree that chickpeas significantly reduces blood cholesterol levels.
- In the composition of "mutton peas" more than eighty minerals and vitamins!
- Nuth is able stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Prevents various eating disorders.
- Able to prevent the development of anemia.
- Able to give high energy boost.
- Drinking chickpea reduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- In addition, chickpeas is a dietary product!
What you need to know before cooking chickpeas?
- Chickpea is contraindicated for people who suffer from a bladder ulcer.
- Eating chickpeas can contribute increased gas formation.
How to cook chickpeas?
Firstly, chickpeas should be soaked in water at room temperature. Water will need about three or four glasses. If you want to, so that later chickens boiled soft, add to the water for soaking 0.5 teaspoon of soda per one cup of peas. You do not need more soda, otherwise you will feel a taste of soda in the peas. Zamachivat, best of all, for the whole night. But, if there is no time, nothing terrible will happen if you soak the chickpeas for four hours. This time is enough for him.
- Drain the water in which soaked chickpeas, pour clean cold water. Water for cooking chickpeas is better not to regret, because it swells during cooking.
- Put the chickpea container on the strongest fire and wait for the ode to boil. If foam appears on the surface of the water, it should be removed. After boiling, we reduce the heat to the smallest and cook for one and a half - two hours. Time depends on What degree of boiled chickpeas you need.
- During cooking, do not cover the container in which chickpeas cooked.
- Occasionally try chick on readiness.
Water for cooking chickpeas we do not salt. This is due to the fact that chickpea in salt water will cook longer. If you want to, so that chickpeas boiled soft - do not salt water until the end of cooking. And if you want to chickpea remained whole, add some salt, about thirty minutes before readiness.
Unlike regular peas, chickpeas are always sold unpeeled. Therefore, after you boil it for an hour, remove it from the water, cool it under cold water. Then pour it with ice water and rub it thoroughly, cleaning it from the husk. Then you can continue cooking.
After performing all the above steps, you have get prefabricated, using which you can cook A large number of the most diverse and delicious dishes!
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina