If you are bored with traditional meat or poultry dishes, cook chicken hearts. They can be boiled, extinguished, roasted. Together with a delicious sauce or gravy hearts diversify any table. But it is important to know the rules of heat treatment of this byproduct, in order to preserve its softness and tenderness.
How to cook chicken hearts: tips
- Before cooking chicken hearts thoroughly washed with water.
- Then they are cleaned of all the excess (film and fat).
- Place the hearts in a saucepan and fill with water.
- After boiling water, drain the water and wash the pan.
- Pour fresh water, put in her chicken hearts.
- Salt. Foam removed skimmer. Cook for about half an hour.
- From cooked chicken hearts in a food processor, you can make minced meat with the addition of black pepper. And then it is convenient for them to fill pancakes. It turns out very tasty.
- It is possible to make a pate from boiled hearts. For this heart should be chopped with boiled eggs, carrots, onions, black pepper and butter in a blender.
- Boiled, and then fried hearts can be added to the pilaf.
- Pasta and rice can be served in a mustard-cheese sauce.
Cooked Chicken Hearts Pie Recipe
- Puff pastry - 0, 5 kg
- Potatoes - 3 pcs.
- Red pepper - 1 pc.
- Hearts - 0.6 kg
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Hard cheese - 200 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Rinse the hearts and boil until ready, then cut in half.
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.
- On a large grater, rub hard cheese.
- Mix all prepared products for the filling of the cake and put 1 egg in there.
- Now divide the dough into bigger and smaller pieces.
- Make a thin layer out of a large piece and place it in a baking dish, which you can lubricate well with oil.
- On top of the dough, place the prepared pie filling and cover it with a rolled smaller piece of dough.
- Spread an egg over the cake.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the cake to bake no more than 40 minutes.
How to cook chicken hearts soup?
Tired solyanka, borscht and cabbage soup? So the recipe for delicious chicken hearts soup is for you! It is nutritious and healthy, while at the same time easy for the stomach. Cooking chicken hearts soup is especially easy.
- Chicken Hearts - 300 g
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Bulb onion - head.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Vermicelli - 100 g
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, bay leaf - to taste
- To begin, wash the chicken hearts in running water several times, then fill them with water and let stand for 15 minutes - let most of the blood go away.
- Choose a pot of the right size, fill it with 3/4 of water and throw in the chicken hearts.
- Put on the fire and bring to a boil, then drain the water and rinse the hearts again. This way you will get rid of the blood and most fat.
- Then again fill hearts with water and boil over medium heat.
- Peel and wash onions and carrots. Cut onions into small cubes, rub carrots on a coarse grater.
- Fry in a pan with vegetable oil. Add passaged vegetables to the pan to the hearts.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into small pieces. Add the potatoes to the soup.
- Salt and pepper soup to taste, and add 2 bay leaves.
- After a while, put vermicelli in the soup.
- Boil chicken hearts soup until potatoes are cooked, tasting them from time to time. You can add greens to the soup, then remove from the heat, stirring so that the vermicelli does not stick together.
- Cover the soup with a lid and let it brew for 10 minutes.
How much to stew chicken hearts?
Chicken hearts stewed in sour cream, an unusually tasty and delicate dish.
- Chicken Hearts - 500 g
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp. l
- Soy sauce - 5 tbsp. l
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Black pepper - half tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- Wash chicken hearts, cut off vessels and fat.
- Cut each heart in half lengthwise, rinse and dry again.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Put the hearts in a bowl, salt, pepper and place for 1 hour under the oppression.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, put onions.
- While the onions will be fried (5 minutes), clean and rub the carrots on a large grater, add to the frying pan to the onions and fry for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Add hearts, fry for 15 minutes, stirring.
- Pour with a mixture of sour cream, tomato paste and soy sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, simmer another 15 minutes.
Chicken hearts can be cooked in different ways and each of the dishes will be delicious in its own way. Add vegetables, cheese, mustard, soy sauce and a new dish to the hearts! Before cooking, always rinse the hearts well and clean from excess fat - this is a prerequisite for a truly delicious meal.