Chicken fillet is considered not only nutritious, but also dietary meat. In addition, it is very tasty, of course, if properly cooked. There are many different ways to make chicken fillet. It can be boiled, stewed, baked in the oven or fry. Today we look at how to cook chicken fillet in a pan.
How to cook delicious chicken fillet in the pan: tips from experienced hostesses
At first glance it seems that frying chicken fillet is quite simple. However, many housewives are faced with the fact that the meat after roasting becomes dryish and tough. That is why before you start cooking, you need to figure out how to cook chicken fillet, so that it is not dry. This advice will help us experienced hostesses:
- to make the chicken breast juicy, it should be cut into thin slices, and then slightly beat off, salt, season with pepper and leave for half an hour;
- juicy chicken fillet is obtained if it is fried in batter;
- so that the meat does not turn out dry, when sauteing it, use sour cream or any other sauce;
- chicken breast after roasting can be slightly extinguished - then it will be juicy and soft;
- You can boil it before frying the chicken fillet in the pan.
As you can see, there are many ways to make juicy and tasty chicken breast. Let's look at some simple and accessible recipes.
Cooking chicken breast in soy sauce with vegetables
If you like savory and slightly spicy dishes, then try to fry chicken fillet with this recipe. You can serve it with almost any side dish.
- 500 g chicken breast;
- soy sauce (add to taste);
- 2 onions;
- 200 g of zucchini;
- a mixture of peppers (black and red);
- 3-4 Art. l sesame oil;
- 2-3 red bell peppers;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- 1 carrot;
- fresh or dried herbs (you can take parsley, rosemary and basil);
- lemon (can be replaced with lime);
- Chicken fillet should be cut into thin sticks.
- Zucchini, carrots, and sweet pepper cut into strips.
- Onions should be cut into half rings.
- The pan needs to be heated and pour sesame oil into it.
- So that our chicken breast does not turn out dry, we will fry it simultaneously with vegetables and very quickly. So, put onion, carrot, zucchini, pepper and fillet in the pan.
- Fry over high heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then the fire should be reduced slightly and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes.
- In soy sauce you need to squeeze the juice from lemon or lime and mix well.
- Season our dish with a mixture of peppers and pour in the sauce. The amount of sauce is determined independently, depending on your taste preferences. Also in the pan should squeeze garlic and add greens.
- Mix well and try the dish to determine if salt should be added. But with salt you need to be careful, because soy sauce is very salty.
- Remove the pan from the heat and cover it with a lid, leave for 10-15 minutes for the fillet with vegetables soaked in sauce and spices.
This recipe can be modified. So, it will be very tasty if you add green beans or canned corn. And to make the dish colorful, take Bulgarian sweet peppers of different colors.
Delicate chicken fillet in sour cream sauce
Now let's cook chicken breast in sour cream sauce. This dish will be very tender and juicy. By the way, sour cream can be replaced with cream.
- chicken fillet - 600 g;
- filtered or boiled water - 150-200 ml;
- sour cream - 400 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 onion;
- sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- fresh cilantro (you can take dill or parsley) - 25-30 g;
- spice mix and salt.
- Chicken fillet cut into large chunks.
- Onions need to be cut into large cubes or half rings.
- Heat the frying pan and spread the butter. As soon as it begins to melt, you should pour in the sunflower oil and add the spice mixture.
- When the flavor comes from the spices, add chicken fillet to the pan and fry it for 8-10 minutes. Remember: the meat should be stirred all the time so that it does not burn.
- Now add onion to the fillet, mix and fry for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir sour cream with water until a uniform consistency, squeeze the garlic.
- Pour sour cream sauce into the pan, add the cilantro, salt and simmer the fillet for 3-5 minutes.
- Our chicken fillet in cream sauce is ready!
Recipe for chicken stewed in a frying pan
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 1 head of red onion;
- white wine - 40-50 mg;
- a mixture of peppers;
- 4 bay leaves;
- dried cloves;
- olives (preferably green seedless) - 12-15;
- fresh or dried greens (any);
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- olive oil.
- Chicken fillet should be cut into small cubes, and onions - finely chop.
- Olives we cut ringlets.
- Pour oil on a hot skillet and, as soon as it gets warm, add onions. Fry it until it becomes translucent.
- Now you need to add chicken fillet and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour wine into the pan, add bay leaves and cloves.
- Cover and simmer our fillet for 20 minutes. Do not forget to periodically stir.
- After the specified time we put olives in a frying pan and season the dish with spices, salt.
- Simmer another 2-3 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat. Add greens and garlic (it needs to be squeezed out), and then pour it with lemon juice. Meat can be served at the table.
Here we are with you and got acquainted with the most popular recipes for cooking chicken in the pan. As you can see, they are all simple to perform and do not require much time. Experiment, do not be afraid to add new ingredients - and you will definitely prepare a real culinary masterpiece. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!