Chicken dishes have long and firmly entered the diet of modern man. This is a tasty dietary meat, and it is also rather cheap compared to pork and beef. Many housewives do not like to cook dishes from chicken breasts, considering this part of the bird the most dry. However, if properly cooked chicken breast, it turns out very juicy and tasty.
In this article we want to tell how to cook chops from chicken fillet, and share some secrets of experienced chefs.
How To Make Chicken Breast Chops: Cooking Tips
Chicken chop can be a welcome and favorite dish in your family, if you stick to some of the subtleties of its preparation:
- To make chicken fillet very juicy, experienced chefs recommend cooking chops in batter.
- Best of all, when the chicken chop is completely covered with vegetable oil when frying. However, this is not a very practical method for making chops at home.
- It is very important that the vegetable oil is at the correct temperature. Too cold butter will cause the chop to burn or the batter will slide off. You can check the temperature of the oil in the old fashioned way by dropping some water into the pan. Well warmed oil hisses for 10 seconds.
- In the pan you need to place as many pieces of fillet, how many fit in one row. The first 30 seconds chops can not be touched, and only after this time can you slightly pry them with a spatula.
If your chops, despite all the tips, turn out to be dryish, then you can always cook them with delicious creamy garlic or tomato sauce.
Chicken chops in batter: recipe with photos
- 2-3 pieces chicken breasts;
- 4 tbsp. breadcrumbs;
- 4 things. chicken eggs;
- 1/3 Art. flour;
- salt pepper;
- First you need to prepare all the necessary ingredients.
- Chicken fillet should be well washed, remove excess film and pat dry with paper towel.
- After that, the breasts must be cut exactly in half with a very sharp knife.
- Wrap each portion of chicken fillet in cling film or plastic bag and soften with a kitchen hammer to a thin, but opaque state.
- Rub chops with salt and pepper and spices on both sides.
- In separate bowls need to prepare all the pieces of batter. To do this, the eggs are supposed to be whipped up to a state of foam, pour the flour and breadcrumbs into separate dishes.
- Pan with vegetable oil must be preheated.
- Each chicken chop dipped, first in flour, and then in the egg mixture.
- After that we roll the chops in breadcrumbs from all sides.
- Spread chops on a hot frying pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread the fried meat on a separate plate, pre-covering it with a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Chicken fillet chops go great with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad. Enjoy your meal!
Delicious chops with cheese and tomatoes
- 2 fresh tomatoes;
- 500-700 g of chicken fillet;
- 200 g of Gouda cheese;
- ½ tbsp. sour cream or natural yogurt;
- a few sprigs of dill and parsley;
- ½ tsp salt and pepper.
- We harvest all necessary products.
- Chicken fillet cut into small medallions and beat in the food film on both sides to softness.
- Grind hard cheese on a coarse grater, cut tomatoes into thin thick circles.
- Cover the baking sheet with a sheet of foil and place chops on it.
- Chicken meat should be generously salt and pepper, you can also add your favorite spices.
- On top of each chop lay out a circle of tomato and pour sour cream.
- Cooking in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius 15 minutes.
- After the time is over, we take out a baking sheet and sprinkle each chop with cheese.
- Remove the baking tray in the oven for another 5-7 minutes and cook until golden brown.
- Finished chicken medallions decorate with finely chopped greens and serve to the table. Enjoy your meal!
Fine Chops with Walnuts
- ½ tbsp. breadcrumbs;
- red pepper;
- ground black pepper;
- ½ tbsp. walnuts;
- 1 tbsp. l finely chopped parsley;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1 chicken breast.
- First you need to preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius and oil the baking sheet.
- In a large plate it is necessary to mix salt and two types of pepper.
- In a food processor, you need to chop walnuts, you can also chop the parsley. Chopped nuts are mixed with breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with mustard and salt until they have a uniform consistency.
- Chicken breast should be cut across and well beaten with a kitchen hammer.
- Omit each chop into the egg mixture, and then in the nut. We spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- We bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until you get a uniform golden crust.
- Chicken chops in peanut breading can be served with sour cream sauce and various side dishes. Enjoy your meal!
Chicken fillet chops cooking options are many - it all depends on your imagination and taste preferences. You can also try cooking chops with various vegetables or fruits, for example, with pineapple. Cook with pleasure!