Carp caviar is considered a gourmet meal that will be appropriate on any table. In addition to its taste, the product also contains many nutrients, so necessary for good nutrition.
Carp caviar can be cooked in different variations, starting from personal preferences and your menu. In addition, caviar dishes are always very original, and they can surprise guests and home.
Carp caviar dishes: recipes
Roasted carp caviar: a recipe
- Carp roe - 500 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l
- Vegetable fat - 100 g
- Spice salt
- Wash the eggs, see if there is any fish waste in it, remove them. Cut the product into pieces, salt and pepper. Then put it in the fridge for a few hours, as it needs to be soaked in salt and spices.
- Roll each slice in flour and fry in hot vegetable fat until golden brown crust appears. This dish goes well with mashed potatoes and sour cream sauce.
How to pickle carp caviar?
At home, you can pickle fish of any breed, only sturgeon will not work, as their salting requires special skills and special cooking equipment. Recipe salting caviar carp will be the same for salting caviar of any river fish. This dish is prepared for a short time - about 20 minutes.
- Sunflower oil
Salt fish gifts can be in two different ways.
- Carefully cut the fish so that the bile does not stain the spawn, otherwise it will become bitter and tasteless. After that, dip caviar with caviar into boiled water for cleaning.
- Take a deep saucepan and pour salt about a centimeter thick to the bottom. Put on the salt yastyki uniform rows.
- Sprinkle caviar on top with salt. Calculate correctly its quantity, salt should occupy about 12-15% of the total weight of fish delicacy.
- Place the caviar pan in a cool dark place. The dish will be salted for 3-5 days.
- When time is up, drain the brine from the pan. Take out the yastiki and rinse them twice in boiled warm water, then lay them in jars suitable for salting. Suitable glass, pre-scalded boiled water. Banks roll up tightly and put in a dark cool place.
- Put caviar in a bowl. Take a knife with a narrow sharp blade and cut the film on the fish product.
- Now you need to prepare a saturated salt solution - brine. To do this, take 100 g of salt per liter of water and boil in a saucepan. As soon as the brine boils, do not cool it, and immediately fill this fish delicacy with this solution.
- About three minutes continuously stir yastiki fork for cutting another whole film. Drain the brine. Then cook a new brine and fill them with caviar caviar.
- Again mix the eggs and brine about three minutes. The films themselves will be wound on the plug.
- Rapu drain. Dark balls will appear in the mass - this is a curled film. Select and delete it.
- Then cook the brine again and fill in the caviar for the last time. Stir the caviar thoroughly. Usually for the third time, the brine will be much more transparent and cleaner.
- Put the fish gift on a small strainer, and leave for 15 minutes, let the excess water drain.
- Take a glass liter jar and scald with boiling water. Pour into it 2 tbsp. l sunflower oil.
- Fill the jar with caviar by about 3/4, pour a teaspoon of salt (with top) on it and stir.
- Then add caviar to the top of the jar and pour sunflower oil on top. It should make a layer of about 5 mm.
- Close the jar with a plastic lid and place in the refrigerator overnight. After this dish can be eaten.
Carp caviar cutlets
When the fish product is very much, you can make cutlets from it.
- Caviar or carp milk - 500 g
- Breadcrumbs - 3 tbsp. l
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Fresh thyme - to taste
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Fresh chopped dill
- Tomato Paste
- Vegetable oil for roasting
- Ground black pepper, salt to taste.
- If there is milk, slice it as small as possible and mix with caviar.
- Beat the chicken eggs thoroughly with a mixer or blender, then mix them with the caviar. Then add the breadcrumbs and mix everything as it should.
- Now you can do herbs. Cut dill and thyme as small as possible and add to the mixture, seasoning it all with salt and black pepper. Stir mince evenly.
- Fish delicacy is roasted in the same way as meat patties. Preheat the pan in vegetable oil and lay out the fish cakes using a tablespoon or spatula. Fry the patties until golden brown crust appears.
- Then cook the tomato sauce. Cut the onion into small cubes and simmer it in a hot frying pan for about 10 minutes on low heat. Do not forget to stir the onions, as it should not be fried too much.
- While the onion is preparing, dilute a few tablespoons of tomato paste and add it to the onion. Continue to simmer the onions for about 5 minutes. Then season with spices and salt.
- Turn off the fire, and while the tomato sauce will be infused, finely chop the dill, then mix it with the sauce. Put the fried cutlets on a baking sheet and evenly pour them with gravy, distributing it so that there is no free space between them. Now preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cutlets for 10-15 minutes.
- Fish delicacy cutlets ready. The process does not take much time and effort, and the result is impressive - they become juicy, and the sauce gives them piquancy.
- When you get the meatballs out of the oven, do not rush to eat them, let them infuse for about 10 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with tarragon or rosemary.
By the way, carp roe is often sold not only with fish, but also in a separate form. You probably won't find it in regular stores, but it may well be in specialized fish departments or on the market.
Do not forget that the dishes from sazanye caviar differ not only in their taste, they are also very useful. They are rich in vitamins, lecithin and polyunsaturated fatty acids.