Each of us knows perfectly well that the daily diet should be balanced. To the body is saturated with nutrients, you need to eat first courses. There are many different recipes for soups. Many housewives cook buckwheat soup, as buckwheat has beneficial properties and contains minerals, vitamins and trace elements. How to cook buckwheat soup, you will learn in this article.
Principles of cooking buckwheat soup
Many hostesses prefer to cook buckwheat soup. It turns out very nourishing, tasty and healthy, and cooking it is easy and fast. To buckwheat soup came to taste to all households, while cooking, consider some rules:
- whole grain buckwheat or chopped kernels can be added to the soup - the taste of the type of cereal chosen will not change, and the difference lies only in the duration of the cooking process;
- buckwheat pre-soak is not necessary;
- Be sure to buckwheat should be sifted, remove impurities and thoroughly rinse;
- You can cook buckwheat soup in meat broth or water;
- for broth, you can choose any meat that you have to taste;
- potatoes and buckwheat grains need to fall asleep in the pan at the same time;
- The total cooking time of buckwheat soup is 30-40 minutes (excluding broth boiling).
How to cook buckwheat soup with meat: a classic recipe
You do not know what to cook for dinner and how to please your household? Try to cook buckwheat soup with meat, especially if you have a little time.
- Bay leaf;
- Rinse the meat thoroughly and place it in a deep pan. Fill the meat with water and set it on fire.
- The meat broth will cook for about 1 hour, and during this time you need to prepare all the ingredients for the soup.
- Buckwheat must be carefully picked and rinsed.
- Potatoes should be peeled, washed and cut into small cubes.
- Carrots and onions should also be peeled and minced. Chopped vegetables fry in sunflower oil. If desired, you can add raw vegetables to the soup.
- When the meat is cooked, put the chopped potatoes and buckwheat into the broth. Mix everything and continue cooking over medium heat.
- When potatoes and buckwheat are ready, add salt, two bay leaves and pepper-peas. To taste, you can spice up the soup.
- Ready-made buckwheat soup can be served with fresh herbs and pieces of meat.
Cooking dietary light soup without meat
If you prefer a dietary meal, you can cook buckwheat soup without meat. You need to cook this soup according to the classic recipe, but instead of meat broth, use regular filtered or mineral water.
To diet buckwheat soup came to your taste, you can diversify it and add new ingredients, for example:
- mushrooms (white, champignons);
- cheese (hard or melted);
- an Apple;
- various cereals (millet, barley, oatmeal, etc.);
- chicken eggs, etc.
Buckwheat soup with meatballs
In haste, each hostess can cook buckwheat soup with meatballs. To do this, you need to purchase semi-finished products in the store or cook meatballs yourself.
- minced meat;
- Bay leaf;
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into portions. As a rule, for the soup of the hostess, the potatoes are cut into small pieces.
- Reassemble buckwheat and rinse it thoroughly.
- Bring water or broth to a boil.
- When the water boils well, put the sliced potatoes in a saucepan.
- After about 10-15 minutes, add buckwheat.
- Onion and carrot clean and chop. Carrots can be grated on a medium grater.
- Fry vegetables in a pan with the addition of sunflower or olive oil.
- Mince salt and add spices. From the resulting mixture, form small balls.
- Put the meatballs and the browned vegetables in the pan. Boil the soup for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add dry or fresh herbs to the buckwheat soup and serve it to the table.
Tips from experienced chefs
To make buckwheat soup tasty and fragrant, use the advice of experienced chefs:
- to make buckwheat soup transparent, add cooked onions (whole) to the container during cooking and remove them from the pan when finished;
- the soup gets a rich shade if you pre-fry the buckwheat in a pan without adding oil;
- so that buckwheat cooks faster, you can pre-boil it;
- Bulgarian pepper and spices can be added to buckwheat soup to taste.
As you can see, cooking buckwheat soup is quite simple. If you decide to feed your household a tasty and satisfying lunch, then make sure to cook just such a first course. Depending on your taste preferences, you can add meat products and various spices to the soup.