A lush omelet with vegetables and ham ... What could be more delicious than this breakfast? The dish itself is not very complicated. With a slow cooker, cooking is even easier. Fall asleep all the ingredients, set the timer - and everything is ready!
How to make an omelet in a multivariate?
Multivarka truly multifunctional device. It is possible not only to cook porridge, but also to cook soups, tender meat and even pastries. With the help of the device, unusually tasty biscuits and omelets are obtained: fluffy, tender, melting in the mouth. This result is achieved due to humidity and tightness.
Real omelettes are always baked, not fried. During frying, uniform heating does not occur, in contrast to the temperature regime during baking.
The advantage of multicooking is that with the right ratio of ingredients spoil the dish is almost impossible. You can cook it for breakfast. Simply set the start time of the device. There are many recipes for omelet in a slow cooker. All of them are based on the same principle. Beat eggs, add milk, spices and send to stew for a couple.
You can experiment with ingredients. Instead of milk, use cream or sour cream. In this case, the omelet will acquire a completely different taste. For a delicious dish you need to select only high-quality products. This is especially true for eggs. The optimal fat content of milk - 2, 5-3 percent.
Omelet with tomatoes in a slow cooker
Vegetables are an excellent ingredient for scrambled eggs. Bulgarian sweet peppers, tomatoes, onions, and eggplants are used as fillers. Do not ignore the greens. A classic omelet is impossible without it. Do not think that these products can be used only in summer. Fresh vegetables are easily replaced by frozen ones. As for the green, you can use dried herbs. It is impossible to imagine an omelet without dill, parsley, onion.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Milk - 125 ml.
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Oil, salt. Pepper to taste
- Peel the onion and chop finely. Lubricate the slow cooker with oil, turn on the Baking mode or another similar mode.
- Pour onion and simmer for 10 minutes. Cut tomatoes and bell peppers. We spread them to the bow. Stew for 5 minutes. Beat the eggs until a homogeneous mixture.
- Add milk. Fill the egg-milk mixture into the slow cooker and cook another 20 minutes.
Omelet with sausage in a slow cooker
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Sausage - 150 gr.
- Cheese - 100 gr.
- Fennel bunch
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Beat eggs with a fork. Add milk to them. Stir the egg mixture. Cut the sausage and tomatoes. To make the tomatoes softer, you can pre-pour them with boiling water and remove the skin.
- Cheese grate a large grater. Add the sausage, tomatoes and cheese in the egg-milk mixture, put the chopped dill. Salt and pepper omelet. A bowl of multicookers we grease with vegetable oil. The layer must be thin. Pour the prepared mass into the slow cooker.
- Turn on Baking mode or any other mode that is suitable for making omelets. Sausage can be replaced with ham, sausages, smoked or boiled meat.
Omelet with mushrooms in a slow cooker
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Mushrooms - 100 gr.
- Milk - 0.5 tbsp.
- Sunflower oil, salt, spices - to taste
- Cut mushrooms into medium pieces. Clean and finely chop the bow. Add to the bowl multicooker oil. Putting onions there.
- Set the Baking mode. Fry the onions for 10 minutes, add the mushrooms and fry for another 10 minutes. Beat the eggs with a fork or mixer. Add milk and mix the mixture.
- Eggs, beaten with milk, pour into the bowl multicookers. Stir the mixture, for even distribution of mushrooms.
- We make an omelette in the same mode for another 10 minutes. Served with chopped herbs and vegetables.
Omelette cooked in a slow cooker has a number of advantages. It is suitable for those who watch their figure. No oil, only steam and languor. This makes the dish low-calorie. With this method, heat treatment preserves nutrients. Baking and steaming are the best ways to cook for those who prefer healthy food.
Can't make a lush omelet? Use the slow cooker! She just made for this dish. How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker? It is enough to mix all the ingredients and pour into the bowl. In 20 minutes. Your table will have a low-calorie, tender and tasty dish.