Broths, soup, borscht, solyanka - in one kitchen of the peoples of the world you will not meet such a variety of soups, which Russian cuisine can boast. No soup and no lunch. So it was in Russia, and nowadays the first dish is a quick and inexpensive way to feed all family members.
How to cook the soup in a hurry?
At first glance, it may seem that cooking the first course is a long and overly complicated process. Nothing like this. There is a huge number of recipes "in haste". For example, soup with noodles, ribs or vegetable mixture.
Let's start with the broth. In the morning, they took the meat out of the freezer and left it to be defrosted. By the way, some housewives in order to defrost the meat as quickly as possible, put it in the water. But this method of defrosting leads to the fact that the product loses most of the nutrients and, as a consequence, taste.
What to do if you did not manage to defrost the meat in time, and dinner time is steadily approaching? There is a little trick that will allow you to quickly defrost the product and at the same time keep a maximum of vitamins and trace elements. Before you put the meat in the water, put it in a plastic bag and defrost it just like that - in the bag.
After a couple of hours we wash the meat, and put it in a pan with cold water. Bring to a boil, quickly remove the noise, add a whole onion, carrot, peppercorns and bay leaf. Cook until meat is ready, salt it at the very end. Everything! It remains to strain the broth, and a delicious base for the soup is ready. Experienced housewives pour chilled broth in containers and store in the freezer.
In the case of cooking the first dishes on the broth of vegetables, the cooking process is reduced significantly. Washed and peeled vegetables are placed in a pot of boiling water, and immediately filled with salt, pepper and other suitable spices (for example, coriander, marjoram, thyme). Cook the vegetable broth over low heat until cooked. The foam formed during the boiling process is carefully removed with a spoon.
If you do not have much time, then feel free to use semi-finished products and cook the soup of frozen vegetables. This method of preparation will be especially relevant in the winter, in the absence of fresh vegetables. A versatile set of assorted vegetables will save any hostess. Zucchini, carrots, cauliflower, onions, sweet peppers, green peas and green beans are the ideal basis for preparing light and nutritious soups. When purchasing bags with frozen mixture, pay attention to the date of production and the status of vegetables. If the pieces of semi-finished products stuck together, the mixture was re-frozen, and it is better not to take it.
Frozen Vegetable Soup
- Mix vegetable frozen - 1 package (400 gr)
- Potato - 3-4 medium sized tubers
- Onion -1 pc.
- Garlic - 1 slice
- Salt, pepper, bay leaf and other spices - to taste
- Pre-washed and peeled potatoes, cut into cubes and dip into boiling water.
- Season broth with salt, pepper, add bay leaf and spices. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Preparing a dressing for the soup: in a pan, fry the onion and garlic. If desired, you can add fresh carrots.
- Add the dressing to the potatoes.
- Now we put the frozen vegetables from the bag into the water and cook them for 7-10 minutes.
- At the end you can add parsley and dill to the pan.
Frozen vegetable soup! Add a spoonful of sour cream and crunchy croutons with garlic, and your dinner is beyond praise! By the way, if you are cooking for children, then on the basis of the soup of frozen vegetables, you can make an excellent mashed potatoes.
But adults, especially men, will like pea soup with ribs. The broth prepared from them, turns out very rich, and possesses pleasant meat aroma.
Appetizing ribbed soup can be served with salted or lightly salted cucumbers, as well as fresh vegetables. Delicious!
Noodle and Meatball Soup
This soup is suitable for both children and adults. Its main advantages are ease of preparation and satiety. Meat and chicken broth, mushroom or vegetable broths are used as a base for noodle soup.
- Water -3 l
- Mince chicken - 200-300 gr
- Potatoes - 2-3 medium tubers
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onion -2pcs.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Sweet red pepper - 1 pc.
- Egg thin noodles - 2-3 tbsp. l
- Salt and pepper, bay leaf - to taste
- Dill and parsley - to taste
- Vegetables are washed and cleaned.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions and carrots into strips, cut the peppers and tomatoes into small slices.
- Prepare the stuffing for the soup: season it with salt and pepper, add the finely chopped onion, mix. We form small balls with a diameter of 3-4 cm.
- Put the potatoes in boiling broth, be sure to salt and pepper the broth, cook until half cooked.
- Prepare a dressing for soup with noodles: fry onion and carrot in hot oil until soft and add to potatoes along with tomatoes and sweet peppers.
- Prepared meatballs gently enter into the soup and cook for 3 minutes.
- We add the finished thin vermicelli last. Cook another 5 minutes. We fill with greens. Hearty quick soup with noodles and meatballs is ready! Serve it with sour cream or spicy sauce.
There are many recipes for making delicious soups. But if you don’t have time to take inspiration from voluminous culinary collections, feel free to use the above recipes!
The soup with ribs will delight gourmets who appreciate the delicate taste and aroma. Soup from frozen vegetables a variety of daily menus for adults and children. Noodle soup will become a real magic wand for housewives who do not have enough time to prepare more complex dishes. Enjoy your meal!