Fresh cherry has a wonderful taste and a lot of healthy qualities. It can be used not only fresh, but also freeze, pickle, add to a variety of desserts - cooked jams, confitures, baked cakes and pies. The most popular among the sweet tooth enjoys a cake, called "Drunk cherry." This dessert is ideal for a festive celebration, and tea in a narrow family circle. In addition, the simplest products that are in each refrigerator are used to make a cake.
"Drunk cherry in chocolate"
For sponge cake:
- Cocoa powder - 45-55 g
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- White sugar -2.25-2.5 st.
- Eggs - 8-10 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar powder - 1.5-2 bags
- Bitter chocolate - 95-110 g
- Cognac - ½ st.
- Fresh or frozen cherry - 2.25-2.5 Art.
- Eggs - 3-5 pcs.
- White sugar - 2.75-3 Art.
- Milk - 5-6 tbsp. l
- Cocoa powder - 45-55 g.
- For 2 days of cooking, you need to make a soda cherry (the bones are removed beforehand) - they are laid out in a glass container and filled with brandy. Sugar is added and the container is covered with a lid.
- Eggs are hammered into a bowl, sugar is injected and whipped together until a warm and thick mass is obtained. Without stopping to beat, put on the table until it cools.
- Further, stirring with a spoon, from top to bottom, flour, pre-mixed with cocoa, is introduced.
- The mass is poured into the baking pan, and the sponge cake is baked in a preheated oven.
- At that time, until the sponge cake is baked, the cream is prepared - sugar is mixed (½ tbsp.) And milk is poured in (4 tbsp.) And the mixture is put on the stove. Without ceasing to stir, the mixture is brought to a boil and the sugar is completely dissolved, the mixture is removed from the stove and left until it cools.
- Beat in eggs and mix with chocolate mass. Pounded sugar (2.5 tbsp.) And butter, then gradually the eggs and cocoa are added to the mixture, vanilla sugar is added. Once all the sugar has dissolved, the cream is fully prepared.
- The ready and cooled biscuit is cut into two halves, the cake is smeared with cream with cherries, the second cake is laid on top.
- The chocolate is heated, milk is introduced (2 tbsp. L.), Then the cake is lubricated from above and on all sides. On top of the dessert is decorated with cherries or whipped cream.
Exquisite delicacy: step-by-step recipe with photos
For sponge cake:
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l
- Baking powder for dough- ½ tsp.
- Sugar - 100 g
- Flour - 160-170 g
- Eggs - 2 eggs
- Cool boiling water - 3 tbsp. l
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Red wine - 100-120 g
- Pitted Cherries - 1 tbsp.
- For cream:
- Vanilla sugar - 100 g
- Oily sour cream - 100 g
For the glaze:
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. l
- Butter - 1 tbsp. l
- Bitter chocolate - about 100 g
- Cherry is poured with red wine and sugar is added (1 tbsp. L.), Then left to infuse exactly overnight at room temperature.
- Separately, beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer, until a fluffy foam is obtained.
- Flour is sifted twice with baking powder, then in small portions introduced into the egg mixture. All together well whipped.
- Without ceasing to beat, cocoa powder is added to the mixture, then boiling water (3 tbsp. L.), Again everything is whipped - the dough for biscuit is completely ready.
- The baking dish is greased with a small amount of vegetable oil. The dough is poured into a form, gently leveled with a spoon. Biscuit is baked for about 30 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
- To prepare the cream you need to mix vanilla with pre-cooled sour cream. Sugar is injected and everything is whipped until sugar is completely dissolved - the cream is completely ready.
- The finished cooled cake is cut along into two approximately equal parts, then each cake is smeared with cream, while leaving about 4 tbsp. l
- Cakes are left for about half an hour so that they can soak well.
- Cherry is taken, all wine is poured. Squeeze berries slightly, then laid out on the cake. Top greased with the remaining creams.
- For the glaze, chocolate is taken, broken into pieces, and melted with butter in a water bath. After the mass gets a uniform consistency, sour cream is added. Everything is well mixed, and the finished glaze is removed from the stove.
- Very tasty is a combination of berry layer with chocolate. To do this, pour a cherry with a small amount of chocolate glaze (3-4 tbsp.)
- Until I had time to cool the glaze, the cakes are connected to each other. Lay out on the berry layer should be the side of the cake, which was soaked with sour cream.
- The top of the cake remains dry. It is poured with hot glaze and gently leveled with a knife - the chocolate should flow a little on the sides of the cake.
- The finished cake is placed in the refrigerator for several hours so that it can soak well.
- Just before serving, the cake is decorated with whipped cream, cherries and lemon balm leaves. Top can be powdered with chocolate chips.
Recipe in the video lesson
Cake "Drunk Cherry" - a very spectacular dessert! It is not inferior to its appearance and taste. It seems that cooking a treat is difficult, but it is not. Although the recipe is not simple, but it is fully mastered by the cook, even with little experience.