As you know, bread - all over the head! He personifies happiness and prosperity in the house. In ancient times, bread and salt greeted the most expensive guests. Nowadays, various bakeries offer many kinds of very tasty bread made from different types of flour with various ingredients.
But still the most delicious bread is home-baked bread! Recipes for making bread in the oven are inherited, and any housewife, no doubt, proud of them!
Cooking bread at home from the dough
- water - 300 ml
- dry yeast - 25 g
- egg - 1 pc.
- vegetable oil
- First of all, it is necessary to prepare a brew: heat 100 ml of water and dissolve 5 g of sugar, a pinch of salt and 25 g of dry yeast in it.
- As soon as all the ingredients are dissolved in water, start gradually adding flour to the container until the mass begins to resemble thick sour cream in consistency.
- After the dough, place it in a warm place where there are no drafts for half an hour (during this time the dough should rise).
- After half an hour from the dough begin to cook the dough - to do this, take 200 ml of warm water, add to it a pinch of salt and sugar, whisk, add a chicken egg and 1 tbsp. vegetable oil. Mix everything well.
- To the resulting mass, add the brew and stir everything until a homogeneous mass.
- Add some more flour and knead the dough with your hands. Determine the required amount of flour as the stickiness of the dough to the hands, if it is enough, then the dough will practically not stick to the hands.
- Leave the dough for 2 hours for offsets, as you lift it you need to knead it - two times will be enough.
- Take a baking tin, brush it with vegetable oil and place the bread dough on it.
- After the form, place it in a warm place for 20 minutes in order to raise the dough a little more.
- Preheat the oven to 200 o C, put a bowl in water on the lower tier so that the crust of the bread does not burn, and put the mold in it for half an hour.
- When a golden crust forms on the bread, remove it from the mold and cool it at room temperature.
How to bake bread in the oven on the basis of dry yeast?
- flour - 1.5 tbsp.
- sugar - 4 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- dry yeast - 50 g
- vegetable oil
- Take a bowl, pour one and a half cups of flour into it, add 4 tsp. sugar, 1 tsp salt and 50 grams of yeast, mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour into a container 1 tbsp. vegetable oil and stir everything well again.
- Next, pour into the bowl 250 ml of warm water, stir to obtain a very thin dough, in which, without ceasing to stir, start small portions pour another half cup of flour. Dough after cooking should not stick to hands.
- Grease the baking pan with vegetable oil and sprinkle with a little flour a little, then put the dough into it and let it stand for a few minutes so that the bread rises better.
- Put the form in the oven, which you need to preheat to 200 ° C and bake the bread until its top is baked (about 30-40 minutes).
In the process of baking bread do not need to open the oven, after all, so will the steam formed during baking, which will affect the taste of the finished product. Also, cooked loaves of bread should not be stacked one on top of the other; they may lose their shape. Ready Bread can be smeared with whipped egg yolk, so that the crust of bread acquired a beautiful shine.
Enjoy your meal!