The desire to diversify the daily diet with savory dishes, sauces and seasonings is typical not only for gourmets, but also for ordinary people. For this purpose, you can visit a restaurant and order something or buy a ready-made product at a grocery supermarket. But the best option is to make a dish with your own hands. So, crap with tomatoes and garlic.
Secrets of spicy snack with horseradish:
- It is very convenient to use a blender for processing ingredients of crap. He quickly crushes all components, and the burning of horseradish does not bring the hostess to tears.
- We treat correctly the choice of the main components - these are ripe fleshy tomatoes and white horseradish roots without yellowness.
- For a savory snack, we take horseradish, which has already survived in the zems of the village for a good half of autumn. All its usefulness and value of the root retains no more than three weeks after treatment. So we stock up on spicy and fragrant roots for the future and will prepare the dish as needed.
- To remove a little bitterness from the healing roots, the product is soaked in cold water for several hours.
- Horseradish can be seasoned with freshly ground pepper mixture, dried parsley, dill, cloves, cilantro.
- The classic recipe for cooking crap can be varied by adding sour apples, gooseberries, beets, red pepper. It is a little imagination - and the dish will sparkle with new notes, surprise with an unusual taste.
Be careful: such a savory snack is contraindicated for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, pregnant and lactating mothers.
We meet the bright and unforgettable aroma and taste of spicy sauce
- tomatoes - 2 kg;
- garlic - 200 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- chili pepper - 2 pcs .;
- Bulgarian red pepper - 12-15 pieces;
- horseradish root - 370 g;
- salt - 60 g;
- vinegar - 200 ml.
- Wash the tomatoes under running water and lay in a colander.
- We will need the gifts of nature without the skin, so we have to conjure a little to remove clothes from tomatoes. At the place of the stem we will make a small cross-shaped incision and we will give the fruits hot boiled water. Then put the tomatoes for a minute in cold water and proceed to the removal of the skins.
- Critically treat the appearance of the roots of horseradish. They must be powerful, white and without yellowness. Clean and wash the healing and nourishing seasoning. Cut in slices.
- Wash the sweet pepper. Remove the hearts and cut them into slices.
- Peel the garlic and divide into cloves.
- Wash chili pepper, remove the stem and, if desired, to remove a bit of pungentness, you can separate the seeds.
- So, all the ingredients are prepared for processing them in a meat grinder, food processor or blender. We twist the products.
- In the resulting mixture, add sugar, salt, vinegar and mix everything.
- We leave to insist on a shitty snack from one to twelve hours - this is optional.
- This delicious food is stored for 2-3 months in the refrigerator, but only in sterilized jars (it is possible under a capron lid).
Simple crap for spicy food lovers
Prepare a piquant sauce not for storage, but for consumption. Adding a little fat sour cream, we get a product that fits perfectly with ravioli and other meat dishes.
- tomatoes - 1 kg;
- garlic - 300 g;
- horseradish - 300 g;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l (no slide);
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l (no slide);
- Apple vinegar - 1 tsp.
- Wash fleshy and ripened red tomatoes.
- Clean and wash horseradish, garlic.
- Cut vegetables into small pieces and beat with a blender.
- In the mixture of ingredients, add salt, sugar and vinegar.
- All thoroughly mixed and placed in clean small jars.
Preparation for the winter
The traditional recipe hrenodera modified using olive oil and aromatic herbs - parsley and dill. This snack can be stored in the refrigerator all winter.
- tomatoes - 1.5 kg;
- horseradish - 100 g;
- garlic - 70 g;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - 75-80 ml;
- parsley - 250 g;
- dill - 100 g
- Wash the tomatoes and put them on paper towels so that the moisture is gone.
- Before you start working with the roots of horseradish, soak them, placing in a deep container of cold water.
- Clean the horseradish from the top layer.
- Under running water, wash the herbs and lay out to dry.
- It remains to prepare the garlic cloves and you can start processing the ingredients.
- We chop the ingredients to a uniform consistency in a blender and spread it in a deep bowl.
- We introduce salt, sugar and sunflower oil.
- Our hrenoder is rich in greens, tomatoes, which can after a while cause fermentation processes. To enjoy a piquant snack after a long time, we will subject the mixture to heat treatment.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer over low heat for 35-40 minutes, remembering to stir.
- We spread the crap with tomatoes on sterilized cans, roll up the covers and wrap.
Experienced chefs offer little advice that applies to all hrenodera recipes. You need to choose red fleshy tomatoes, which during processing do not give excess fluid. Then the healing and nourishing seasoning will turn out thick and tasty.
Pie with garlic - easy to prepare snack. It can be used with dishes of meat, fish, vegetables. Our recipes, the availability of ingredients and the simplicity of the cooking process make it possible to enjoy a snack at any time. Enjoy your meal!