The taste of honey cake is familiar to everyone since childhood. Even despite its high calorie content, it is rare that anyone can deny themselves the pleasure of eating a piece of this delicacy. With the emergence in the arsenal of many housewives of such household appliances as a slow cooker, the preparation of many favorite sweets has become much easier.
Honey cake in a slow cooker: let's bake a delicious biscuit
Honey cake, cooked according to this recipe in a slow cooker, turns out fragrant and light. In its structure, it will resemble a biscuit with the taste of honey. In addition, this ingredient will give cakes caramel tint. Cooking honey according to this recipe in a slow cooker should be in the "Baking" mode for only 1 hour.
- Honey - 300 ml
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 2-3 tbsp.
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Butter - 60 g
- Baking Powder - 1 Bag
- Strong black tea - 50 ml
- Nuts to taste
- Whisk to beat the egg and sugar.
- Honey and butter to melt, you can in the microwave.
- Add melted butter with honey and tea to the egg-sugar mixture and whisk thoroughly again.
- Now in the resulting mixture you need to start to introduce a little flour, which should be sieved beforehand with baking powder for the dough.
- Flour does not necessarily take 0.5 kg, here you need to navigate the consistency of the test.
- After the right amount of flour has been poured into the dough, it should be thoroughly stirred.
- Turn the slow cooker on and warm it up for 5 minutes.
- While the slow cooker will heat up, put the nuts on a napkin or paper towel and stretch with a rolling pin. Moreover, half of the crushed nuts should be put on the bottom of the multicooker, then pour out all the dough, and sprinkle it on top with the remaining nuts.
- Now it remains to close the lid, turn on the “Baking” mode mentioned earlier and wait 1 hour until the biscuit is ready!
Honey Cream Cake: A Simple Recipe
Many housewives sometimes don’t want to bake honey cake, as this is not an easy thing, and it takes a lot of time. In the classic delicacy is 5, and even as many as 8 cakes, though they are baked quickly. But the process of making such a cake will be much faster if it is baked in a slow cooker! Cakes, baked in it, are more airy and tender, and the bowl of the device is great for giving the desired shape to the dessert!
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Honey - 150 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Soda, slaked with vinegar - 1.5 tsp.
- Flour - 350 g
- Cream - bag or sour cream
- Beat eggs until smooth, add sugar, honey and butter to them.
- Pour some water into the bowl of the multicooker and set the "Steamer" mode on it.
- Put the pan with the egg mass on top and heat it up until the mass reaches a homogeneous consistency, in order to achieve this result faster, the mass must be periodically stirred.
- Now the pan should be removed from the steam, add hydrated soda and mix.
- It's time for flour: you need to introduce it gradually, constantly stirring the dough. It should result in a soft, sticky and viscous.
- It is good to oil a bowl of the multivarki with oil, to pour in it 1/6 part of the turned out test and to stretch a hand, giving the form of a circle.
- Each such cake should be baked in "Baking" mode for 4 minutes.
- After the cake darkens, it must be turned over to the other side and baked until tender.
- At the end of baking, the cake should be removed from the bowl and immediately cut it around using any suitable lid from the pan. The remaining 5 cakes from the remaining dough are baked in the same way, while before you start baking each new cake, you should grease the bowl with butter.
- Now you should prepare the cream to your liking, and grind all the pieces from cutting the cake into crumbs.
- Each cake should be greased with cream, putting them one on another, do not forget that the sides of the cake should also be greased with cream!
- Now the dessert is left only to sprinkle with the obtained crumb and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour to soak.
How to bake honey cake in the Multicooker Redmond?
In most Redmond multi-cookers, there is a built-in "Multipovar" function, and this makes them very convenient to use. Multi-layered honey cake in such a slow cooker will turn out very appetizing, and it will not be difficult to cook it!
The composition of the test:
- Butter - 20 g
- Salt - Pinch
- Soda - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 150 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Honey - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 1-1.5 st.
The composition of the cream:
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Flour - 3 tbsp.
- Butter - 200 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Milk - 600 ml
- Vanilla - ½ tsp.
- In a deep bowl, mix the sugar with the egg and then beat with a mixer.
- Add honey and a piece of butter to the egg with sugar, then put on a slow fire and cook, stirring constantly. Boil the mixture until all the sugar and honey dissolve.
- At the end of cooking, the mixture should be poured into a separate container, add salt and soda, previously quenched with vinegar.
- Then, in small portions, add flour into the mixture and knead the dough, it should turn out to be elastic. After the dough is kneaded, it must be wrapped in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour, and then cut into 7 equal parts.
- From the food foil should make a form under the size of the bowl multivarki and put it on the bottom.
- Roll out a piece of dough and put it on the foil form, then close the lid of the multicooker and set the "Multipovar" mode, select the temperature of 160 degrees and the time 10 minutes If there is no such mode in the device, then you can select the "Frying" or "Baking" mode, and set the heating time on your own and monitor the cake.
- Ready-made cakes are very easily separated from the foil, they must be folded one on top of the other.
- After all the cakes have been baked, you must do the preparation of the cream. To do this, mix the egg with sugar and flour in metal containers.
- Then in this mixture it is necessary to pour in the milk and put on a slow fire, not ceasing to interfere, the cream should be boiled until it thickens, and when this happens, it is necessary to melt the butter in it.
- Ready cream must be removed from the heat and cool.
- Put the first cake on a dish and spread it with cream, put the next cake on top of it and do the same manipulations. Thus it is necessary to fluff all the cakes.
- The sides and top of the cake should also be plentifully lubricated with cream.
Honey cake can be prepared not only as a treat for tea, but also to decorate a festive table. To do this, it can be decorated with cream patterns or figures of confectionery marzipan. Despite the high calorie content of such a cake, you can occasionally indulge yourself and your loved ones with a delicious dessert.