Sausage products are used by housewives to prepare snacks, salads, sandwiches. Unfortunately, it is becoming more and more difficult to choose high-quality and tasty sausages every day. That is why homemade sausage replaces store products. Recipes without guts allow you to cook a delicious meat product without much effort and cost.
Replenish culinary piggy bank
As already mentioned, it is quite difficult to find a high-quality and tasty sausage product lately. Natural fragrant and healthy sausage is often not happy buyers high price category. That is why the housewives are looking for recipes for home-made boiled sausage without guts.
Few women decide to prepare such a product on their own. Many are frightened by the dirty work, because for the production of sausage is used natural food shell, simply speaking, guts.
In this regard, experienced chefs offer to cook sausage at home without guts, and as a casing to use film for food, parchment paper for baking, foil or plastic bag. It all depends on the method of heat treatment.
Before we look at the recipes for cooking homemade sausage without guts, let's take a look at some practical cooking tips. Take note of the following aspects:
- homemade sausage products can be cooked or baked in the oven;
- for boiling sausage must be packed in a plastic bag, and when baking - in foil or baking paper;
- homemade sausage stored in the refrigerator for no more than 7 days;
- to sausage acquired the desired viscosity, use chicken eggs or table starch;
- The basis of the sausage product will be any meat: pork, beef or chicken, turkey meat, rabbit pulp, etc .;
- if you like fat sausage, add necessarily fresh lard;
- chopped walnut kernels, dried or pickled mushrooms can be used to make sausages spicy;
- turmeric, a mixture of peppers, chili, universal seasoning - all harmoniously combined with the taste of meat;
- boiled sausage is recommended under the press, otherwise the product must be turned every 10 minutes during the heat treatment process.
Natural homemade product
If you are going to cook such a sausage product for the first time, then it is best to choose simple recipes. To make the sausage really nourishing and incredibly tasty, use pork pulp with the addition of fresh bacon. We offer you the most delicious sausage recipe home without guts. Believe me, having tasted such a sausage product, your household is unlikely to want to try the product again.
- 1.5 kg of pork pulp;
- 300 g fresh bacon;
- 5 pieces. garlic cloves;
- to taste seasonings.
- Chilled lard and pork pulp cut into small pieces and spread in a deep bowl.
- Peel the garlic cloves and finely chop with a knife.
- Add chopped garlic mass in a bowl with meat.
- Season the meat with any spices and add fine-grained salt to taste.
- Thoroughly mix the prepared mixture and add a little filtered water. So we simplify the task of forming sausages.
- Spread a piece of food foil on a horizontal surface and lubricate with vegetable oil.
- Top lay out the sausage of the right size.
- Carefully wrap the sausage in food foil so that there are no gaps. In any place we make a small puncture of the foil with a needle or a knife edge.
- We spread the sausage in foil in a sleeve for baking, and then on a baking sheet.
- We send the pan to the oven, heated to a temperature mark of 180 °.
- We bake for 40 minutes, and then remove the sausage from the sleeve and open the top of the foil.
- In this form, bake sausage for another 10-15 minutes.
- Cool the sausage in a natural way and store in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, cut the sausage into portions.
- Flavored sausage with a unique recipe
If you are a supporter of diet, then you need to find a recipe for chicken homemade sausage without guts. As you know, chicken meat is famous for its extraordinary taste and low calorie content. We suggest you to cook homemade chicken sausage without intestines according to a unique recipe. As the shell, we will use a conventional film for food. By the way, to keep the sausage product longer, wrap it in baking paper.
- 1 kg of chicken meat (better than the femoral part);
- 1 tbsp. l food gelatin;
- 8 pieces garlic cloves;
- table mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l .;
- to taste salt and seasonings.
- To begin with we will prepare the necessary products. Chicken meat must be chilled.
- Food gelatin pour in a separate bowl and pour hot water. We will use gelatin after complete swelling. It takes about 20 minutes.
- Grind chicken meat thoroughly with a knife, we do not use a meat grinder.
- Put the chicken meat in a separate bowl and add table mayonnaise.
- In the meat, add swollen food gelatin, crushed with a knife or under pressure garlic cloves, seasonings and fine-grained salt.
- After thorough kneading, proceed to the process of forming sausage.
- On the edge of the film for food we lay out a part of the mince and wrap, modeling the shape of the sausage.
- From above we wrap the sausage with food foil, twisting the edges, as in candy.
- We send sausage for baking in the oven. The optimal temperature threshold is 180 °, and the cooking time is 60 minutes.
- So quickly and simply, we prepared the most tender and very tasty sausage made from chicken meat.
Dedicated sausage lovers dedicated
We have already told you the recipe for homemade sausage from pork without guts, now I would like to talk about other ways of cooking this product. If you have enough time, you can make dry sausage. As you understand, for this purpose, we will preserve the meat beforehand also at home.
- beef fillet - 1 kg;
- 1 tbsp. l coriander;
- 50 g of fine-grained salt;
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper;
- 0.2 kg of salted lard;
- 1 tsp. sugar sand;
- a small pinch of baking soda;
- 1 tbsp. 9% of vinegar.
- Mix all dry spices and rub chilled beef fillet with them.
- We spread the pieces of meat in a deep bowl and slightly sprinkle with vinegar, you can apple.
- Set the oppression and send the meat to fade in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Dilute vinegar with water at the rate of 2 tbsp. l 1 l and thoroughly wash in this solution the pieces of beef fillet.
- Drain and hang the meat in a vertical position. In this form, in a well ventilated area, sludge meat for 5 days.
- Grind jerky using a blender or meat grinder.
- Salo, preferably salted, cut into small pieces.
- Mix the ground fat with meat and form sausage.
- Wrap the sausage first with a film for food, and then with several layers of newsprint.
- In this form, we withstand sausage for another two days in the refrigerator.
- That's all, dry sausage is ready to eat.
With minimal financial and time costs, you can cook the most delicious, and most importantly, natural sausage yourself. Try it and you will definitely enjoy it. Enjoy your meal!