Hercules porridge is a tasty and healthy dish. If children are constantly fed with cereals, then with age, many people forget about the benefits of Hercules, and it is completely in vain. Our grandmothers also made porridge with milk in cast iron in the Russian oven. Today, modern appliances make life much easier for housewives. Russian porridge in a slow cooker turns out fragrant, it is prepared quickly and is ideal for breakfast. If you add berries, dried fruits, chocolate, syrup to porridge - it will become your children’s favorite delicacy!
Hercules porridge in a multicooker
To cook a tasty porridge in a slow cooker, you should use a few helpful tips:
- Despite the fact that very few people wash the oatmeal before cooking, it is better to wash the flakes. Hercules will be cleaner and the porridge will have a nicer taste. In kindergartens, Hercules flakes are always washed before cooking.
- Salt and sugar any porridge advise ready. This approach allows you to keep in porridge more nutrients.
Hercules porridge in a multivarke Raymond
For cooking classic porridge will need:
- Oatmeal - 1 cup;
- Whole milk - 2 glasses;
- Butter - 45 gr .;
- Salt, sugar to taste.
This quantity of products is enough for you for 2 portions of oatmeal porridge.
- In the capacity of the slow-cooker Raymond, place the oat-flakes, fill the cereal with milk. When cooking porridge, you can use one glass of water and one glass of milk.
- Close the multicooker and set the mode “Milk porridge”.
- In half an hour, fragrant oatmeal porridge in the slow cooker will be ready.
- After cooking, add salt to the porridge, add sugar and butter.
For the proper preparation of other types of cereals in multicookers, you need to respect the proportions between the liquid and the croup. When cooking rice porridge, you need to take one glass of cereal and two glasses of milk. And when cooking buckwheat, pearl barley, millet porridge, you need to take one glass of cereal and three glasses of liquid, as the porridge boils hot.
Milk porridge in a slow cooker for children
If your child does not like cereal, try to attach it to the cooking process. And when the porridge is ready, pour it with sweet syrup. You can draw a funny figure or a face with syrup.
- Cream 10% fat - 0.5 cup;
- Milk - 0.5 glass;
- Oatmeal - 0.5 cups;
- Butter - 10 g;
- Salt to taste;
- Jam or jam - 1 tablespoon;
- Chocolate - 20 gr.
This porridge is suitable for sweet teeth.
- Pour the flakes in a slow cooker, pour milk and cream;
- Close the lid and leave to cook in the Milk Porridge mode for 25 minutes;
- When the porridge is ready, salt it a little, put the butter, mix
- Garnish with jam from above and sprinkle with chocolate.
The recipe for lean porridge in a multicooker
In a slow cooker, you can make lean hercules porridge with dried fruit.
- Oatmeal - 1 cup;
- Water - 2 cups;
- Salt, sugar to taste;
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
- Raisins, dried apricots - 20 grams;
- Apple - 1 piece;
- Banana - 1 pc.
- In a slow cooker pour flakes, cover with water.
- Put the boil in the mode "Porridge" for 20 minutes.
- Salt the finished oat-flakes, add the vegetable oil of the first cold-pressed. It is the safest and most useful.
- While the porridge is boiled, wash and stew the dried fruits, wash and cut the fruits.
- Put dried fruits and fruits in the finished porridge.
Lenten porridge, not only healthy, but also hearty, which is recommended for breakfast. This porridge is suitable for healthy and dietary food. If you are on a diet, just make portions a bit smaller. Additional benefits will give honey porridge. But do not put honey in hot porridge, otherwise boiling water will kill all the beneficial properties of honey.
Doctors do not advise eating oats every day. For health, it is enough to eat porridge from rolled oats 3 - 4 days a week.
How useful oatmeal porridge?
Not to be unfounded - we give several useful properties of porridge and oats.
- B vitamins strengthen the heart;
- Calms the nerves;
- Cleans the blood;
- Hercules porridge without additives on water is suitable for fasting days;
- Improves skin condition;
- Normalizes the liver and pancreas;
- Improves the absorption of fatty and carbohydrate foods;
- Infusion of oats helps insomnia, soothes the nerves;
- Strengthens the body;
- Suitable for diabetic nutrition.
Recipe for oatmeal porridge for fasting day
In a slow cooker, it is easy to cook porridge for a fasting day. Pour a glass of rolled oats into the bowl of the multicooker and fill with 2.5 glasses of water. Porridge for fasting day and diet should be liquid. Cook in a mode "Porridge" - 25 minutes.