Grape wineat home - a delicious drink. Be sure that in home wine you have no preservatives and dyes, because only you are responsible for its composition and production.Making grape wine at home is not difficult, the main thing is to follow the principle of cooking and the rules of winemaking.
Useful properties of grape wine
In ancient times, the vine was worshiped as a deity. Wine prepared at home from the vine, was considered the sacred drink of the Gods, which could get rid of any disease. Fans of homemade wine enough and in our time, but not everyone knows the rules of its preparation.
The chemical composition of the wine is not complicated - water, ethyl alcohol, minerals and organic acids. That's the whole trick! Grape wine has high energy value - 80 kcal is contained in 100 ml of wine.
Have homemade grape wine, a huge number of useful properties:
- Strengthens metabolic processes in the body.
- Strengthens the human cardiovascular system.
- Restores fatigue.
- Prevents the development of anemia.
- Disinfects the body.
A good grape wine has an exquisite taste. Grape cinema at home turns out no worse than in the best wineries in Paris, and sometimes even better, if you adapt a little to the preparation. Homemade wine is good because you can guarantee its quality with precision., because you yourself select berries, regulate the sweetness and strength of the wine to your liking.
Grape wine at home: a recipe
- Grapes (any) - 10 kg
- Granulated sugar - 3 kg
- Take unwashed bunches of grapes and collect berries from them.
- In a separate deep pelvis with crush or feet (feet must be clean), crush the grapes in small portions.
- Cover the pelvis with gauze and leave the crushed berries to ferment for 5 days. The pelvis must be put in heat. Twice a day, be sure to mix the berries with a wooden spatula.
- When the grapes are fermented, fold it in a colander to drain the juice. Press it through gauze.
- Pour grape juice into a clean glass jar and add sugar. Stir.
- Wear a rubber glove (preferably medical) on the neck of the jar. Using a needle, pierce several holes in the glove's fingers. Tie the elastic tightly in a circle.
- Put a jar of wine in one of the rooms. Wine should brew for 2 to 3 weeks. Watch the glove: at the beginning of fermentation, it will inflate, and when the wine is fully prepared, the glove will deflate.
- When the yeast has subsided and the wine is clarified, carefully strain the wine. Make sure that the yeast does not fall into the bottle, so that the wine does not ferment again. Close the bottles with stoppers.
- Put the wine in bottles in a cool place (for example, in the cellar) for about 1 month. Within a month, it is necessary to pour the wine 3 times into other clean bottles, filtering the sediment.
- After the wine must again be brewed in a cool place for a month, and can be served.
Read also: Apple wine at home: simple recipes
Grape wine at home with added water
- Grapes - 5 kg
- Water - 7.5 L
- Granulated sugar - 3.5 kg
- Separate the grapes from the branch, mash them and cover with water. Pour crushed berries with water with sugar.
- Put the mixture to ferment for a week. So that it is not moldy, it needs to be stirred 3 times a day.
- After 7 days, strain the wine mixture and pour into a large bottle. Wear a medical glove on the bottle.
- Put the bottle of wine in a cool place for 7 weeks.
- When the wine is ready, filter it and you can start tasting! But you can put the wine for another month to ripen to make it richer.
Grape wine at home
- Grapes - 10 kg
- Sugar - 2.5 kg
- Water - 10 l
- Raspberries and currants - 1 tbsp.
- Choose ripe and sweet grapes. Carefully sort out the berries, remove the spoiled and unripe grapes.
- Separate the grapes from the brushes, but do not wash them with water.
- Take raspberries and currants, shake them with sugar and place in a warm place for 4 days.
- In a glass or enamel bowl crush the grapes with a special mortar or hands. Squeeze the juice and pour the ferment from raspberries and currants. Cover the pot with a lid and place in a warm place for 3 days, occasionally stirring the wine mixture with a wooden spatula.
- After 3 days, collect a floating berry mass from the surface and squeeze it out.
- In 10 liters of water, dilute 1 kg of sugar. Pour the sugar mixture into a large bottle and pour grape juice there. Put a medical glove on the bottle's throat, making a hole in it.
- After 3 days, you can add an additional portion of sugar, previously dissolved in water (every 20 grams of sugar per 1 liter of species increase the strength of wine by 1 degree). After 1 week, add another 700 g of granulated sugar.
- Put the wine to wander in a cool place (cellar) for 2 months.
After preparation you will receive tasty grape wine at home. The main thing is to follow the instructions and not to forget the sequence of actions.
Having learned to make grape wine at home, you can please them with your relatives and guests for holidays or just on weekdays evenings.!
Have a nice tasting!