Ginger is a culinary condiment spread all over the world. It is used to give dishes a specific taste. As a rule, use only ginger root.Ginger can be used in any form - pickled, dried, fried and raw. The main thing is to do it right.
India is considered the birthplace of ginger, despite the fact that it grows in China. Even in antiquity, it was observed that ginger root helps to restore the respiratory organs and fights against bronchial asthma. In India, ginger tea is used to cure all diseases.. In Asian countries, ginger is used as one of the main therapeutic agents against many diseases - from colds to intestinal problems.
In our country, the medical properties of ginger have learned recently. Of course, they knew about ginger as seasoning for a long time, but recently they have been used as a therapeutic material. The use of ginger root in the form of tea helps to quickly recover from colds and flu. It has a warming effect, helps to quickly overcome the disease and get rid of common symptoms. Frequent use of ginger tea boosts immunity and enriches the body with essential vitamins and trace elements.
Ginger Root: Properties
- The composition of the ginger root includes minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A, C, B1 and B2, essential oils and amino acids - methionine, tryptophan, valine and lysine.
- By its properties, ginger root is close to garlic. In the same way as garlic, ginger root is famous for its laxative, diaphoretic, expectorant, antispasmodic and bactericidal properties. Therefore, it is recommended to take it for the prevention of colds.
- Regular consumption of ginger tea helps to get rid of digestive problems, indigestion, nausea and lack of appetite. During pregnancy, it is recommended to drink ginger tea to reduce toxicosis.
- Ginger rootwell fights skin diseases and allergies. Its regular use helps to get rid of pain during menstruation, various spasms, pains in the joints, arthritis, rheumatism and muscle sprains. Ginger root helps to normalize blood pressure and enhance mental activity. It improves the function of the thyroid gland, helps with problems with teeth and gums.
- In addition, ginger root is a natural aphrodisiac, which increases the overall tone of the body, helps to treat infertility and attract the opposite sex! It has a diuretic effect, and also stops pain and vomiting in case of poisoning. Ginger helps to rejuvenate the body, slowing its aging, reduces the risk of developing cancer and the formation of cancerous tumors.
Ginger root for weight loss
Ginger root for weight loss- one of the most common, effective and useful tools. In the structure this product has fats, cellulose, carbohydrates, salts and mineral substances.
The use of ginger for weight loss, as a rule, is carried out in the form of tea. Since there are essential oils in the plant root, ginger tea increases metabolism, removes toxins and toxins from the body. Quite often, to enhance the effect, ginger root for weight loss is used in conjunction with garlic.
Ginger drink for weight loss
Take ginger root (about 5 cm long) and 2 cloves of garlic. Peel and cut it into thin slices. To the chopped root 2 garlic cloves are added in the whole form. Fill the mixture with boiling water (2 liters) and leave for 1.5 hours. When time passes, strain the drink. Ready ginger drink can be taken orally both in hot and warm form.
Ginger drink is necessary to drink during the day in small quantities, but you need to drink all 2 liters per day before meals.
Ginger root tea for weight loss
- This tea is prepared on the basis of fresh or dried ginger root. Cut the ginger root into small slices and fill it with boiling water. Tea infused for 5 hours. Tea from ginger root is applied internally in the form of heat. You can add lemon and honey to make it tastier.
- Cut the ginger root into small cubes and place it in a thermos. Pour boiling water over the sliced ginger and close the lid. Tea infused for about 2 hours. After it can be drunk throughout the day. If you are on a diet, you can drink ginger tea for weight loss at any time. In the case of normal food - 30 minutes before meals.
- Cut the ginger root into thin slices, cover it with filtered water and place on the fire. Bring water to a boil and cook for 15 minutes. When slimming tea is cooked, cool it to your body temperature. Honey and lemon juice are added to the finished tea and drunk at any time of the day.
Don't be scared - the effect of ginger tea is harsh. You may get the impression that there is a heating pad inside that warms the body from the inside. If you get used to the specific taste of ginger tea, you will not only experience the pleasure of taking it, but also improve your body and lose weight.
How to brew ginger root?
In order for ginger root to become a real "magic wand" for your body, you need to be able to brew it. Properly brewed ginger root can cope with almost any disease.
- Cut a piece of thumb-sized phalanx from a ginger root. Peel it off.
- Grate the ginger root or chop it in a blender. In any case, you should have at least 2 tsp. crushed ginger.
- Put grated ginger root in a tea strainer, dip it in a cup and pour boiling water over it. Cover the cup with a lid and wait 10 minutes.
- If you do not have a special cup with a strainer, the usual teapot will do. Before brewing the ginger root, rinse the teapot with boiling water, then add the chopped ginger and cover with boiling water. Cover the teapot with a lid and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Ginger can also be brewed in another way. Put a pot of water on the fire. When water boils, add chopped ginger root. Simmer for 15 minutes, then add heat and simmer for 5 minutes. After cooking, the broth must be drained.
Ginger: useful properties and recipes
How to use and eat ginger?
How to brew ginger?
How to pickle sushi ginger?
Drink ginger tea as much as possible and you will always be cheerful, cheerful, young and healthy!