Caucasian vegetable dishes can be different: boiled, baked, stewed, fried, and, of course, pickled or salted.
The most commonly used combination of any one vegetable (for example, tomatoes) with a large variety of spices.
Georgian green tomatoes
- Green tomatoes - 10 kg
- Celery Greens - 1.5 kg
- Garlic - 1 kg
- Green chilli pepper - 0.1 kg
- Parsley - 0.1 kg
- Bay leaf - 5 pieces
The composition of the brine:
- Water - 10 l
- Salt - 0.7 kg
- Garlic, celery and bitter green pepper washed, and then chopped and mixed.
- Green tomatoes must be cut into quarters, but not reaching the end of the bottom of the tomato.
- Chopped garlic with pepper and herbs, put in the middle of the tomato.
- Then put the tomatoes tightly in a three-liter jar. Top with 3 tbsp. spoon salt and cover with cool water, close the plastic lid and place in a cool place.
After 10-15 days, tomatoes are ready! Juicy, spicy spicy!
How else can you cook green tomatoes, you will learn from the article Green Tomatoes Stuffed with Garlic.
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Alenka