Garlic toasts have become a traditional snack in our country. And it is not necessary to make such croutons for beer, because you can stick to a healthy diet and eat them with borsch, soup, and they themselves are very tasty.
You can cook regular croutons if you don’t have the time and inspiration. Bread fry in vegetable oil and rub with garlic - that's all. But we will share a few very tasty recipes for making croutons more appetizing.
Croutons with sour cream sauce
- Vegetable oil is poured into a heated frying pan and fry pieces of loaf on both sides. A jar of sour cream 250 g spread in a small salad bowl, cut 3 cloves of garlic into slices, finely chop the dill and mix everything with sour cream. Add there 1 tsp. soy sauce, black pepper and some mustard.
- All put to your taste, who loves sharper, you can add more mustard and pepper.
- We smear each piece with sauce, put a circle of tomato and thinly sliced cheese of hard varieties on top, sprinkle with a green onion.
- Such croutons can be served with borscht, they add a festive touch to the most ordinary dinner.
Croutons with greens
- Rye or wheat bread cut into triangles.
- In a skillet, heat the 1st sl. vegetable oil, there we throw a few chopped cloves of garlic and slightly pass them. And then fry the bread on both sides until golden brown.
- Parsley and green onions finely chopped.
- Sprinkle croutons with mayonnaise and sprinkle with greens.
- French roll "Baguette" cut into 1cm thick.
- In a plate, mix 100ml of milk and 1 egg, whisk everything, add some salt and add black pepper.
- Dip a bun so that it is well soaked, and fry in a skillet until crisp.
- Cut greens and garlic and sprinkle hot croutons, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
See also:How to cook delicious croutons?
You can fry croutons in the oven if you do not like the taste of vegetable oil and if you want them to be low-fat. Another toast can be watered with adzhika, sprinkled with grated egg or decorated with cucumber. Even in the simplest dish, you can add a "zest", so you need more inspiration in the kitchen, dear hostesses!
Cook with pleasure, enjoy your meal!