Funchoza - a product of Asian cuisine, actively appearing on European tables. It is a thin noodle made from green beans, which is often called “glass” because of its transparency. By itself, funchoz has almost no taste, so it is always combined with various ingredients of a brighter flavor.
Almost all recipes for salads with funchozy at home can be realized just as well as in restaurants, if you keep in mind that such dishes are always served warm.
Traditional funchoza salad with vegetables step by step: recipe with photos
The combination of glass noodles, tender poultry meat and juicy vegetables with spicy soy sauce has become the hallmark of the cuisine of the peoples of Asia. The attractiveness of the dish is that with its lightness it is quite satisfying and can be a complete dining meal. As a highlight - sesame seed, which not only decorate the finished salad, but also set off its rich taste. From the following volume of ingredients, 3 servings are obtained.
- Chicken fillet - 600 g
- Funchoza - 300 g
- Sweet peppers - 3 pcs.
- Soy Sauce - 100 ml
- Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp.
- Onion stalks - bunch
- A mixture of peppers in the powder - 1 tsp.
- Rinse the chicken meat, soaking it in cold water for 30-40 minutes. Cut into 2 cm wide pieces and not more than 5 cm long. Fold in a deep bowl, cover with soy sauce, cover and leave for 1-1.5 hours. If possible, marinate the fillet for 4-5 hours, turning over periodically, so that all the slices are evenly soaked with sauce.
- At this time, take care of the remaining components of the salad: wash and dry the peppers, remove seeds and cut into cubes. Experts advise taking peppers of different colors to make the dish play with bright colors. Wash, dry and chop the onion stalks.
- When the marinating of meat is complete, put it in a deep wok pan, fry for 5-7 minutes. over high heat, constantly turning over, and then over medium heat, then sweat under the lid to bake the pieces from the inside. Then add peppers, and again without a lid fry on high power for 10-15 minutes. At this stage, if you wish, you can add alcohol - 40-50 ml.
- While the meat is being cooked, boil water in a saucepan on the next burner, throw funchoza into it, turn off the heat and just hold the noodles in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Then dump into a colander, cool slightly (do not refrigerate, otherwise the noodles will stick together) and chop it with a knife across. Add the noodles to the meat, toss the onion there and add a mixture of peppers.
Constantly mixing the ingredients, fry them for another 5 minutes so that they can absorb the taste and aroma of each other. If you do everything right, funchoza will get a brownish tint. Cover the pan with a lid and leave on the hot plate for 15 minutes. According to the original recipe, Korean-style salad with funchoza must be served in a common dish, garnished with sesame seed.
Spicy salad with funchozy and chicken
Due to the presence in the recipe, not only spices, but also vinegar, as well as hot pepper, the dish turns out to be extremely piquant, stimulating appetite, but at the same time satisfying due to the presence of meat. If you want to slightly reduce the "heat", cut off only the nose of the hot pepper - this is the least sharp part.
- Funchoza - 250 g
- Fresh cucumber - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet - 500 g
- Apple vinegar - 50 ml
- Olive oil - 20 ml
- Hot pepper - 1 pod
- Cilantro - 1 tsp
- Cumin - pinch
- Black pepper - 1 tsp.
- Greens - for decoration
- Rinse and dry the chicken fillet, cut into cubes and scroll in a meat grinder or food processor. It should turn out not too fine stuffing, which must be fried in hot olive oil with the addition of cumin and salt for 10 minutes. (at high power), then cover and simmer another 15 minutes. over medium heat.
- At the same time cut the carrots into very thin long straws or skip through a special grater. Fold in a deep bowl, cover with vinegar and add black pepper powder. Leave on for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash and cut cucumber into thin strips without removing the skin from it. In a deep pan of boiling water, throw the noodles, scald for 1 minute, then discard in a colander: long cooking will make it too soft.
- After the water is drained from the funchoz, transfer it to the skillet with the minced meat, add the cilantro to the same place. Remove the lid and fry these ingredients for 2 minutes. Then add the pickled carrots and fresh cucumber; constantly stirring the components, warm them up for another 4-5 minutes.
Arrange the ready salad in a la carte dishes and decorate with fresh greens.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that the recipe for salad with funchozy can imply the presence of absolutely any ingredients. Due to the fact that the noodles themselves have no taste at all and have the ability to absorb foreign taste, smell and color, it is combined with all products, therefore it can even serve as the basis for a sweet assorted fruit, although seafood and savory pickled vegetables are much more often added to it .