Fruit salads are an excellent treat for children and adults. Such salads can be found on the tables on ordinary days, and on holidays, as more and more supporters of environmentally friendly and healthy food appear. In addition, these salads are very affordable - fruits can be purchased at any store, but not only because of the availability of popular fruits, they always have a pleasant aroma, smell, taste and aesthetic look.
We will tell you some recipes for fruit salads that you yourself can easily prepare.
Apple salad with cabbage
- a pound of cabbage,
- one carrot and an apple
- 50 gr. dried apricots, prunes, raisins,
- 1/4 lemon,
- salt and sugar to taste.
- Dried fruits are soaked for half an hour, at this time the cabbage is chopped, and the carrots are rubbed on a large grater.
- Squeeze lemon juice into carrots with cabbage, add a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of sugar, you can add more or less at your discretion. We mix everything thoroughly so that the juice is slightly out of the salad.
- Add sliced dried fruit. Then add sliced and peeled apple to the salad, mix everything and fill with mayonnaise.
- The salad will be even better if you put it in the fridge for an hour.
Salad "To dessert"
Delicious and very beautiful salad, which is not ashamed to serve the guests.
- three mandarins,
- one orange, kiwi, banana and apple,
- five halves of canned peaches,
- peach juice,
- Cinnamon and powdered sugar to taste.
- Fruits are peeled, cut into pieces and mixed. Just do not forget to remove the bones from the fruit.
- Then cinnamon and powdered sugar are added to the salad, then the fruits are laid out in cups, dressed with peach juice and decorated with halves of canned peach.
- Let the salad cool in the fridge for an hour, and that's it, it's ready to eat!
Mango Avocado Fruit Salad
Mango and avocado are frequent components of salads, not only because of their taste, but also because they are universally suitable for many products.
- 1 juicy avocado, cut into cubes,
- 4 walnuts,
- half a teaspoon of lemon juice,
- mango, also diced (about half a cup),
- a small bunch of chopped basil,
- half a teaspoon of crushed fresh ginger,
- 2 tbsp. spoons of pineapple juice and 1 tbsp. spoonful of chopped pineapple,
- 1 teaspoon walnut oil,
- salt and black pepper.
- To begin with chopped nuts pour hot water for half an hour, then drain the water mix the nuts with mango and avocado.
- Now we are preparing a dressing: mix lemon juice, pineapple juice and chopped pineapple, walnut oil, grated ginger, basil, pepper and salt to taste.
- This sauce is poured nuts with fruit, the salad is mixed and can be served.
In summer, the beds literally abound in strawberries and in addition to jam, stewed fruit and jams, you can make a lot of salads from it.
- mint, parsley,
- basil - all in a small bundle,
- strawberries 300 grams, Roquefort cheese 150 gr.,
- walnuts 50 gr.,
- one red juicy apple.
Refill: olive oil - 4 tbsp. spoons, white wine vinegar - 1 tsp, brown sugar - 1 tsp.
- Separate the leaves from the greenery, and cut the strawberries in halves. Chop nuts into medium pieces, cut apples into thin slices (like french fries).
- Then put on the plate layers of greens, strawberries and sprinkle all with grated cheese and nuts.
- Ingredients for filling mix and whisk until smooth. Sauce fields ready salad and put on the table!
This salad has different recipes, but in any case several types of fruit and a little marshmallow are used. You can hardly take Ambrosia salad to quick recipes, but if you have time to make it, you will not feel sorry for the effort spent because of its excellent taste.
Method 1 with sour cream: You will need pieces of dried mandarin, dried pineapple, sliced marshmallows, coconut chips and sour cream.
Method 2 with yogurt: also dried mandarin, dried orange, if desired, other dried fruits and berries, sliced marshmallow, coconut chips and yogurt.
All the ingredients of the salad are mixed, coconut chips are added, but you can add it, as with all the fruits, so i put them on top of the salad for beauty. An important component of this salad is marshmallow. With sour cream, the salad is more nourishing, and with yogurt, it is more tender and light. You can still diversify this salad by adding slices of dried or fresh banana. Ambrosia salad has its own original flavor because of the dried fruit, it can be made with fresh ones, but it will not be the same.
- two apples, two or three large plums,
- raisins - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- honey - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- dessert wine - 3 tbsp. spoons
- lemon juice - 1 tsp,
- a pinch of cinnamon and whipped cream.
- Remove the bones from the apples and plums, cut them into thin slices, and put the lemon juice on the apples fields on top.
- Now you can make a sauce: mix wine with honey, add a pinch of cinnamon and bring to a boil over the fire, add raisins to the mixture, bring to a boil again, remove from heat and cool.
- Fruits with this sauce of the fields, and beautifully topped with whipped cream on top.
Fruit salads are a great way to diversify the table with your favorite fruits and berries.