Fritters on milk without eggs are no less tasty than pancakes prepared according to a standard recipe. Lush and hearty, they become a great dish for a non-burdensome breakfast. The standard baking method has undergone many changes over the years. Today, tasty and familiar pancakes can be turned into a terrific treat, using the available products.
Fritters made from dough without eggs are a great alternative to a full and tasty breakfast in the post. And if to replace usual milk with soy, the real vegetarian product will turn out, to taste nothing conceding to habitual products.
In addition, very often, when you want sweet pancakes, there are no eggs at hand. For better taste, vanillin, raisin, apples can be added to the dough. In this case, the finished dish will turn into a stunning taste to taste.
The classic recipe for fritters in milk without eggs
To make pancakes airy and not lose their shape, the dough must be thick enough. Use the products for cooking pancakes according to the proportions below.
- 1.5 Art. flour;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 2 tsp. Sahara;
- vinegar (9%);
- some salt.
- Mix warm milk with sugar and salt.
- Sift the flour into the container with the milk mass and add soda, having previously extinguished it with vinegar.
- Knead all the ingredients thoroughly.
- You can add to the dough 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil, but then pour a much smaller amount of it into the pan.
- For frying pancakes, use moderate heat to make them fluffy and well cooked.
Tasty pancakes with sour milk
If you have a sour milk, do not rush to throw it away - it is better to prepare mouth-watering pancakes.
- 500 ml of sour milk (you can make it yourself beforehand, letting the usual milk stand at room temperature for a couple of days);
- how much flour will take the dough (it should be very thick, but, of course, not the consistency that is needed for baking cakes);
- 0.5 tsp. soda;
- sugar and salt to taste.
- Stir in sour milk and dissolve soda in it. The mass should start to bubble. This suggests that the reaction to the quenching of soda was successful, and the pancakes get very lush.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mass and mix well.
- Take the dough with a spoon and spread on a pre-heated pan, watered with vegetable oil.
- For frying, make the burner fire small. Do not cover the pan with a lid.
In order for the pancakes to not lose their shape, the dough must be thick, and the most ideal ingredient for it will be milk or kefir, which stagnated in the refrigerator, with an expired shelf life.
Delicious yeast free pancakes
Stunning pancakes for those who love vegetarian dishes and light breakfasts, as well as watching their figure.
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder;
- 350 ml of nonfat milk;
- 2 tbsp. l butter;
- vanillin on the tip of a knife.
- Melt the butter and add milk to it.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a dry mixture, make a well and pour the creamy-milky mass in a thin stream.
- Mix everything carefully. The mass should be thick and without lumps.
- Fry the pancakes on moderate heat in vegetable oil. If the cakes are too fat, lay them on a paper towel and reduce the amount of butter for roasting.
Such pancakes with buckwheat or linden honey are very tasty.
By slightly changing the classic recipe, you can get even more delicious pancakes from dough without eggs. Try it and see for yourself.
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 200 g of flour;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- salt to taste
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a convenient saucepan and pour boiling water into the dry mixture in a thin stream.
- You need to stir the mass very intensively, so use a mixer with special nozzles for making dough.
- Put the prepared mass on the preheated frying pan and fry over low heat.
So that the finished pancakes do not fall off after frying, do not regret the flour and knead the thick dough, and then enjoy the amazingly tasty result.
- 500 ml of sour milk;
- 2.5 cups flour;
- ½ tsp soda;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- some salt.
- Stir in sour milk with sugar and salt.
- Add flour and soda.
- Gently stir the dough in a circular motion.
- Watch out for its consistency. For thick pancakes, the thicker the dough, the better.
- Do not knead the dough for a long time; if there are lumps left - do not worry, leave.
- When you are well mixed, let the dough stand for 10-15 minutes. During this time, soda will react with sour milk, and the mass will become more voluminous.
- Separate the mass with a spoon and shake into the pan.
Fritters without eggs in milk are very tasty in themselves. But they can be served with a meal and with favorite jam, condensed milk, sour cream with sugar or flavored with butter. To prevent finished products from falling off after frying, do not use high heat, bake them at a slow or medium speed.