Do you know who invented meat baked in French? In fact, this dish has nothing to do with the world-famous gourmet cuisine. Surprisingly, meat in French, baked in the oven, can be safely attributed to the dishes of the national Russian cuisine.
The French ancestor of the beloved meat dish of many has become the Orlovski baked veal. Our hostesses modified this recipe somewhat, so you can safely experiment and add new ingredients to the meat.
To make meat baked in French, turned out very tasty, juicy and appetizing, let's take a look at a number of culinary tips:
- for roasting, you can choose any chilled meat;
- most suitable pork neck, ham or loin;
- meat must be fresh-frozen or chilled;
- before heat treatment the fillets are thoroughly washed and dried;
- cut the meat fillet should be along the fibers;
- so that the meat is well cooked, it must first be beaten with a special hammer;
- so that meat fibers do not break when kicking off, cover each piece of meat with food foil;
- in the classic version, meat in French is prepared with onion rings and hard cheese;
- if you want, you can add meat dish with vegetable garnish;
- choose spices and dried herbs depending on the type of meat, a mixture of peppers and garlic is suitable for all meat dishes;
- To preserve the structure of baked meat, serve it in portions; for this, onions and cheese should be spread onto each piece separately.
Cooking meat in french in pork oven
If you want to surprise your guests or pamper the household with a delicious meat dish, bake the pork fillet in the oven. Fragrant cheese crust, onion rings and mayonnaise sauce will give the meat an extraordinary taste. In addition, this dish is baked for half an hour. And if you beat off the meat too thin layers, then you will need even less time. By analogy, meat is baked in French in an oven of beef. However, it may take you a little longer to bake.
- 0.5 kg of pork fillet;
- 100 ml of table mayonnaise;
- 3 onions;
- 0.2 kg of hard cheese;
- seasoning and salt.
- Pork fillet washed and dried using towels or napkins.
- Along the fibers, we cut the meat pulp into equal pieces of about 20 mm thickness.
- Carefully discourage the meat, grease it with salt and selected seasoning.
- The bottom of the mold or pan is covered with baking paper or lubricated with vegetable oil, and on top we lay out the pieces of pork fillet.
- Onions are cleaned and cut in the form of rings or half rings.
- Slice the meat pieces with mayonnaise sauce and lay the chopped onion on top.
- We rub cheese on a coarse grater and spread it on meat with the last layer.
- We heat the oven to a temperature mark of 180-200 ° and send it to the baking sheet with meat.
- Bake meat in French for 30 minutes.
- Serve to the table, pre-decorated with lettuce leaves or chopped greens.
Gourmet meat baked with mushrooms
To give the usual baked meat delicacy pork, beef or chicken fillet can be baked with mushrooms and cheese in the oven. It is best to choose fresh champignons. The main nuance of cooking meat in French with mushrooms in the oven - first, all vegetables should be fried in a pan.
- 3 onions;
- 0.4 kg of meat fillet;
- 0.4 kg fresh mushrooms;
- 2 fresh tomatoes;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- cooking oil for frying;
- spices and salt;
- mayonnaise sauce.
- Prepare the meat fillet as described in the previous recipe.
- Mushrooms are washed and cut into pieces of arbitrary size. Small mushrooms can be fried completely.
- Put sliced mushrooms in a frying pan with vegetable oil and fry until ready.
- Onions clean and cut into half rings, and then fry until golden brown.
- Lubricate the baking mold with oil, and then lay out all the components in the following sequence: fried onions, meat pieces, mushrooms, chopped fresh tomatoes and cheese chips.
- For about 35 minutes, bake the meat. The oven is heated to a temperature mark of 180 °.
French meat recipe with potatoes
A universal dish for everyday or festive table was meat in French, baked in the oven with potatoes. You do not need to come up with a garnish. Meat and vegetable ingredients will bake evenly and acquire an exquisite cheese flavor.
- 0.5 kg of potatoes;
- 0.6 kg pork fillet;
- 3 onions;
- mayonnaise sauce;
- 150-200 g of hard cheese;
- salt and spices;
- vegetable oil for greasing pan.
- Prepare the meat fillet as described in previous recipes.
- Lightly discard the meat pieces, season with salt and spices. Put the prepared meat in a separate bowl.
- We clean the onion and cut it into half rings.
- Chop grated cheese.
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut into rings. Small potatoes can be cut into four pieces.
- Baking or glass form grease abundantly with vegetable oil.
- The first layer lay out the potatoes, then the meat, chopped onions.
- On top of all sprinkle cheese mesh.
- Bake the dish for 40 minutes at an oven temperature of 180-200 °.
- Serve meat with potatoes in French in batches, adding fresh herbs.
How to bake the most delicate chicken meat?
To reduce the calorie content of the dish, you can bake the meat in French oven from chicken. Such meat to taste is in no way inferior to baked pork or beef pulp. Choose only chilled fillet, it should also be slightly beaten. Chicken fillet goes well with a mixture of peppers, dried herbs and hot spices.
You can diversify the classic meat recipe in French by adding new ingredients, for example, fresh or canned pineapples, pickled mushrooms, tomatoes. Some housewives prefer to use cheese, tomato or garlic instead of mayonnaise sauce. We want to present to your attention a unique recipe. For the preparation of delicious meat dishes we need minced chicken.
- 0.3 kg of minced chicken;
- 0.5 kg of fresh champignon mushrooms;
- 3 onions;
- 0.3 kg of hard cheese;
- 0.3-0.4 kg of potatoes;
- salt and pepper mix.
- To begin, prepare the dishes. Take a baking sheet or glass container for baking and grease abundantly with vegetable oil.
- To reduce the calorie content of the dish, you can not grease the form with butter, but use baking paper.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin rings.
- Lay the sliced onions in the first thick layer on a baking sheet.
- Peel potatoes, rinse thoroughly and cut into thin rings.
- Put the crushed potatoes in a separate bowl, lightly season with salt and a mixture of peppers.
- Next, lay out the potato layer on top of the onion.
- Then on the potatoes lay out the chicken mince. Using a spatula or spoon, gently level the stuffing over the entire area of the mold.
- Mince seasoning with salt and pepper mixture. For taste, you can add chopped garlic cloves.
- Fresh mushrooms are washed and separated caps from the legs.
- Cut champignons with thin layers.
- Spread chopped mushrooms on top of minced chicken.
- Next layer lay out mayonnaise sauce, thoroughly lubricating them with the entire surface of chicken mince and mushrooms.
- We rub cheese and spread on top in the form of a net. If you want the meat to acquire a rich cheese flavor, you can increase the amount of cheese and sprinkle it abundantly on the dish.
- We send a baking sheet in the oven, which is already heated to 180 °.
- Bake the meat for 30-40 minutes.
- We serve the dish to the table hot with the addition of fresh herbs and vegetables.
For cooking meat in French, you can use absolutely any filet and even mince. The main ingredients are onions and hard cheese. For variety, you can add olives, mushrooms, garlic cloves, pineapples. Enjoy your meal!