It is hardly possible to meet at least one person who would not be familiar with such a dish as scrambled eggs. Indeed, what else could be more delicious and satisfying for breakfast? It is also easy and quick to cook. Today there are many recipes for scrambled eggs: it is cooked with bacon and tomatoes, in a pan and in the oven. This list is endless. And what is scrambled eggs in French? What are its features, and how is it prepared?
Let's answer these questions together.
Scrambled eggs in French: cooking secrets
The very name of the dish tells us about the country in which it originated. Yes, France is considered its homeland, and everyone knows how refined French cuisine is. This scrambled eggs in French is prepared in the form of an omelet and does not have the pomp and height, because it is used as the basis for the filling. That is why the omelet is rolled up immediately in a frying pan into a straw. This dish is surely complemented with pieces of toast, which makes it more satisfying.
In order to get an unforgettable taste and delicious omelet in French, you need to consider the following cooking details:
- in the French omelet you do not need to add milk, because it gives the dish pomp;
- for cooking scrambled eggs take butter, not vegetable oil: it is used not only for frying, but also added to the egg mixture in melted form;
- Eggs should not be whipped until foam is formed, so you need to mix the egg mass with a fork or a whisk, not a blender;
- French-style scrambled eggs practically do not add spices and greens in order to preserve the dish's delicate creamy taste;
- Be sure to ensure that the omelet is not overcooked.
Classic French Fried Eggs
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 2 pieces of loaf;
- onion head;
- oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cheese - 100 g;
- Tomatoes with onions should be cut into cubes and fry in a pan.
- Add slices of loaf to the pan.
- Eggs should be whipped in a separate bowl (remember, so as not to form a foam) and salt.
- Now you need to add the egg mixture to the vegetables and bread, slowly pouring it into the pan.
- Stew for 5 minutes and add the grated cheese.
- We bring the dish to readiness and turn off.
When cooking scrambled eggs in French, you do not need to cover the pan with a lid to make the dish thin and look like a pancake.
How to cook scrambled eggs in bread?
Fried eggs in bread is an original and very tasty dish that can be served as a snack to the festive table. In addition, its preparation will not take you much time.
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- cheese - 100 g;
- toasts - 4 pcs .;
- oil (it is better to take olive oil) - 3 tbsp. l .;
- some greens;
- We take toasts and cut out the middle.
- Now, the resulting billet need to fry a little in the pan.
- Carefully pour the eggs into the middle of the toast, salt and fry over low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bring our toasts to readiness.
- Sprinkle the finished eggs in bread with greens (optional).
By the way, you can cut out any figures, for example, a heart, and you will have an unusual dish.-
Tender omelet in minutes
- 4 eggs;
- butter - 60 g;
- white pepper.
- First you need to mix the eggs until smooth, and then salt and pepper.
- Now it is necessary to melt 40 g of oil in a separate container and slowly pour the eggs there, all the while stirring.
- In a pan, also melt the remaining butter and pour the egg mixture.
- When the edges of the omelet begin to whiten slightly, with a special spatula, it should be rolled up so that it turns out to be a straw (usually the process of toasting takes several minutes).
- Keep the omelet in a pan for about two minutes and turn off the oven.
- We spread the omelet on a dish down the so-called seam.
Omelet with Tomatoes and Cheese
A classic omelet in French is prepared only from eggs and butter, but for the filling you can take any ingredients: ham, cheese, mushrooms, vegetables. Let's take a look at how to make an omelet with tomatoes and cheese.
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- cheese - 50-70 g;
- some walnuts;
- As in previous recipes, beat eggs and salt.
- Tomatoes should be cut into cubes, and cheese - grate.
- Nuts should be chopped.
- Melt the butter in a pan and pour the egg mixture.
- As soon as there is very little liquid on the surface of the omelet, you immediately need to lay out the stuffing: tomatoes, nuts and cheese.
- Omelette roll into a straw and serve to the table in a way we already know.
Original omelet fillings in French
As already mentioned, the choice of fillings for the French omelette is quite large. But what original fillings offer us experienced hostesses:
- green pea;
- mushroom sauce;
- potato with cheese;
- chopped greens;
- smoked croutons;
- fish with parsley.
The variety of options for cooking scrambled eggs in French allows each hostess to choose the most suitable recipe. Do not be afraid to experiment, add new ingredients, and, perhaps, you come up with your own recipe for scrambled eggs.