This salad is different from others not only in appearance, but also in its unique taste. To prepare such a salad is best to choose the morning (if guests are expected in the evening). So the dish will have time to soak in mayonnaise for the arrival of guests.
Forest Glade Salad is best placed in a deep container with a wide bottom. The walls of the tank and the bottom must be lubricated with sunflower oil, or covered with cling film. The components that make up the Forest Glade salad are perfectly combined together and have a unique excellent taste.
Forest Glade Salad with mushrooms: recipe
- Marinated mushrooms - 1 b. (0.5 l)
- Potato - 2 pcs
- Carrots - 2 pieces
- Boiled hard-boiled eggs - 3 pcs
- Boiled chicken fillet - 300 g
- Pickled Cucumbers
- Lettuce leaves
- Green onions
- Put the mushrooms into the container prepared for the salad, placing them with the caps down. When the mushrooms are laid, chop the parsley, onion and dill. Sprinkle mushrooms abundantly with herbs so that their legs disappear.
- Greens must be carefully, so as not to damage the mushrooms, rammed. A layer of green must be smeared with mayonnaise. Speaking of mayonnaise. In this salad it will go a lot, since the dish has many layers. Mayonnaise is needed so much that the dish does not turn out dry, but it also does not become liquid.
- Carrots must be grated on a coarse grater, thus forming the next layer - carrot. He, too, must be tamped and smeared with mayonnaise.
- Cucumbers and boiled potatoes must be cut into strips. Chicken cut into pieces. These products need to be laid out in three layers. Smear the layers with mayonnaise. If you do not want to use chicken meat, you can replace it with ham.
- Grate boiled hard-boiled eggs. They should be carefully sprinkled with a layer of chicken meat. The resulting layer of eggs must be smeared with mayonnaise, like the previous ones.
- The last will be a layer consisting of grated cheese. Forest Glade Salad can not be salted, as it already contains pickled cucumbers and mayonnaise.
- Cover the salad with another container and send to the refrigerator for 3 hours. When time is up, pull out the dish, turn it around and remove the container that was on top.
Forest Glade Salad with mushrooms and Korean carrots
- Boiled chicken fillet - 250 g
- Pickled mushrooms
- Korean carrot spicy - 200 g
- Cheese - 70 g
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh cucumber
- Wash the mushrooms with cold water and place them in the sweetened water for 30 minutes. In water it is necessary to dissolve 1 tsp. Sahara.
- Cut the fillet and cheese into small cubes.
- Take an ordinary soup plate and grease it with vegetable oil. Lubricate the plate should be a thin layer.
- Mushrooms must be dried with a paper towel. Especially large mushrooms can be cut. Place the mushroom layer on a plate.
- Then put the cheese, pour a layer of mayonnaise. Place chopped dill on top. Layer dill also promagte mayonnaise.
- Korean carrots need a little shred to make the straw a little shorter. Prepared carrots should be laid out as follows and smeared with mayonnaise too.
- The next layer of lettuce will be chicken fillet. Spread this layer with mayonnaise.
- Put the salad in the fridge for half an hour. Better if he stays the night. Place a flat plate on top and turn the salad over. Decorate it with cherry tomatoes and fresh cucumbers, cut into rings.
Forest Glade Salad with mushrooms and melted cheese
- Chicken fillet (boiled) - 300 g
- Chicken Egg (Hard Boiled) - 4 pcs
- Dutch Cheese - 150 g
- Marinated mushrooms - 300 g
- Cucumber - 2 pieces
- Boiled potatoes - 3 pieces
- Parsley - 1 bunch
- Processed cheese with dill and cucumber - 1 pc
- Peel potatoes and rub on a fine grater. Put grated potatoes in a bowl and mix with mayonnaise.
- Peel the eggs and grate them too. Also mix with mayonnaise in a separate bowl.
- Wash the cucumbers, dry them with a paper towel. Cut vegetables into small straws.
- Grate hard cheese. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces and mix with mayonnaise.
- Wash and chop greens, pre-dried. Pickled mushrooms must be rinsed.
- All prepared ingredients should be put in a salad bowl in layers.
- 1 layer: potatoes with mayonnaise
- 2 layer: egg with mayonnaise
- 3 layer: cucumbers
- 4 layer: grated cheese
- 5 layer: chicken fillet with mayonnaise
- 6 layer: pickled mushrooms
- 7 layer: greens
Ready salad must be placed for 2 hours in a cool place. After this time, you can serve the dish on the table.
Forest Glade salad with honey agarics is a very appetizing, beautiful and original dish. It will be appropriate on any holiday and, for certain, will be to the taste of your dear guests. Even if you do not expect guests, this salad will decorate the family dinner. You can pamper your family this way. An alternative recipe for the Forest Glade salad is in the article "Glade Salad with Mushrooms".