In order to pamper your home with delicious pastries, a special occasion is not needed. Only at first glance it seems that the preparation of such dishes takes a lot of time and effort. A quick pastry dough with filling will help to fill the house with amazing aromas, and the hearts of relatives with love for you. It will come to the rescue if there are guests on the threshold, and there is nothing to treat them to. So far - nothing.
Every self-respecting housewife has his own recipe for the dough. As a rule, cooking pastries on it is a thorough exercise, it takes a lot of time, but the result never fails. As a result, pies, buns and other goodies turn into a festive dish. So why not take a quick note of a few recipes that allow you to bring culinary pleasure to family and friends just in the meantime?
Pies are baked from dough prepared in various ways: with and without yeast, from puff, shortbread, unleavened dough, on kefir, curd, milk. Without exaggeration, you can use everything that is at hand: meat, cottage cheese, greens, vegetables, fruits, fish, jam - you can list them for a long time. The successful combination of dough and filling is the key to perfect pies.
When on the threshold of the guests ...
If there is no time to cook intricate dishes at all, you will come to the aid of quick pastry dough. In 15 minutes you will have time to put them in the oven, and there is still time to bring the marafet to the arrival of guests.
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 0.1 liters of milk;
- 50 g margarine;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 1 tsp. soda;
- 1 egg.
- In warm milk, dissolve salt and sugar.
- Melt the margarine, add the egg and sour cream.
- Pour the milk into the mixture, add soda.
- In the well-mixed mixture, gradually add the flour and knead the dough for the pies. They can both bake and fry.
As a filling, you can use both meat and vegetable products, as well as sweets, if the pies are designed for tea.
Quick recipe based on cottage cheese
Another option is cottage cheese dough for pies. For its preparation, you can use ready-made cottage cheese or heat the milk and make it yourself. At home, cottage cheese dough get more tender. The purchased product must be rubbed through a sieve or whipped in a blender so that there are no grains.
- 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tsp. Sahara;
- 240 g pancake flour;
- 100 g margarine;
- 0.5 tsp. salt.
- Mix flour and salt.
- Soft margarine rubbed on a coarse grater and add to the flour.
- Separately combine cottage cheese with sugar and egg, mix well.
- Combine all components, knead soft dough.
- Form the patties, bake in the oven at 2000C for 20 minutes.
Quick Yeast Pie Dough
Yeast dough pastries have always been and will be the most popular. Modern housewives have the opportunity to purchase fresh, dry or granulated yeast - as it is more convenient for someone. The smell of such dough and pies from it reminds of childhood and grandmother's treat.
Ingredients for sponge:
- 2 tsp. dry yeast;
- 300 ml of milk;
- 4 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 8 tbsp. l flour.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 eggs;
- 0.5 tsp. salts;
- 150 ml of vegetable oil;
- 0.5 kg of flour.
- Sift flour, heat milk a little, mix all ingredients for sponge. Cover with a napkin and let go for half an hour.
- The time until the dough is prepared can be used for the preparation of the filling.
- Add eggs, salt to the brew, gradually add flour, stirring constantly. A glass of flour alternated with the addition of vegetable oil.
- Ready to go into the oven dough behind the hands, it is airy, soft.
- The dough is covered with a napkin and left for another half hour, after which they make patties, add stuffing and set to bake.
- Baked in the oven at 1800With approximately 20-25 minutes.
Boiled potatoes with onions or mushrooms, cottage cheese, stewed cabbage, apple or other jam can be used as a filling. The pies cooked according to this recipe do not stale for a long time, they retain the taste, but you can be sure that they will not let them get stuck.
Based on kefir
This version of the quick yeast dough for pies involves the use of kefir instead of milk. It is more porous, faster, and pies are made of it more airy, loose, melting in the mouth.
- 0,2 l kefir;
- 0.1 liters of vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 1 tsp. dry yeast;
- 2.5 Art. flour;
- 0.1 liters of water.
- In warm water, soak the yeast and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix kefir with sugar and salt, add yeast, vegetable oil.
- Gradually add the flour, kneading the dough. It should be quite airy, non-greasy.
- Leave the dough for an hour, during which time prepare the filling.
In its quality you can use meat, liver, potatoes with onions, herbs with cheese and mushrooms.
Hot from the heat: the basis for fried pies
The pies will appear on the table even faster if you send them not to the oven, but to the pan. Fast dough for fried pies will help out at the cottage, in cramped conditions, when it is not possible to use the oven. A feature of the pies of this type is a large amount of vegetable oil required for frying. You can not stint, otherwise the products will come out dry, hard and quickly turn black.
- 2 tbsp. water;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 50 g fresh yeast;
- 0.6 kg of flour;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Combine vegetable oil, sugar, salt and 3 tbsp. l flour, mix thoroughly, pour a glass of boiling water. Cool it down.
- In the warm mixture, add the yeast, a glass of warm water. Add the rest of the flour.
- Knead the dough.
- From the dough to form the patties, fry them in a pan with a lot of oil.
As a filling, you can use stewed cabbage, mushrooms with greens, sausage with cheese. And you can opt for sweet fillings: jams, marmalade, condensed milk.
The quick pastry dough is a magic wand for every housewife, a way to please the guests without tormenting anyone. From a set of products, which can be found in each refrigerator, with a little effort and a little imagination, you can concoct an appetizing, satisfying and tasty treat. Pies will be enjoyed by both adults and children; they can be served as a separate dish or as an addition to soups, meat and fish snacks.