If you still have not made vegetable cutlets, then try a recipe from beets - you will not regret! Beet cutlets are delicious and hot and cold. So feel free to prepare a good portion of vegetable cutlets and invite guests!
Fast beet cutlets
- Beet - 350 g
- Prunes - 100 g
- Onions - 1pcs
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil
- Wash the beets and boil in the peel for 40-50 minutes. Remove and cool. Then clean and grate, drain the juice. If the beet has made a lot of juice, it is better to flip it in a colander for 10-15 minutes.
- Pitted prunes should be washed in warm water 3 times and pour boiling water for 15-20 minutes to steam out.
- Onions clean, cut and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Stir the cooked beets and chilled onions, add the flour. Now form small round patties and put prunes inwards. If the cutlets do not keep their shape well, add some more flour, and you can use semolina instead of flour.
- Roll the patties in breadcrumbs and fry in vegetable oil. Fry chops need 3-4 minutes on both sides.
If you do not fast and want to cook beet cutlets, add a couple more eggs, they help keep the cutlets in shape.-
When serving, decorate cutlets with chopped greens, pickled cucumbers and garlic, you can add a couple of spoons of sour cream.