Borsch is one of the most favorite first courses. In winter, it is more difficult to cook it fragrant, rich as in summer, because in winter it is difficult to find fresh vegetables of good quality. Therefore, good housewives store all the ingredients for this dish in the summer and prepare the so-called canned dressing for the winter for borscht. Such preservation is a very good way to preserve substandard vegetables.
There are several variations of cooking dressings for borscht. We present you some of them.
Dressing with beets for borscht
- beet - 3 kg
- tomatoes - 3 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg
- carrots - 1 kg
- onions - 1 kg
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- sugar sand - 7 tbsp.
- salt- 3 tbsp.
- Vinegar 9% - 150 ml
- water - 2 tbsp. (500 ml)
- All vegetables need to be washed and peeled. In order for the dressing to turn out excellent, it is necessary to select vegetables very well. Tomatoes must be red, ripe, you can even take them a little crumpled, the beets should be dark.
- First you need to grate the beets and grated carrots. And cut the tomatoes into slices and skip through the meat grinder to make mashed potatoes. Onion cut into half rings, pepper - into cubes.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan, when it warms up, put onions and fry until golden brown. Then add carrots and beets, fry a little more, pour water and simmer until almost ready state. Then lay the peppers and tomatoes and simmer another 20 minutes. At the end add salt to taste.
- It is necessary to decompose the finished filling in sterilized cans and close the sterilized lids. Flip the jars and cover them with a warm blanket. Leave the jars until cool. Store blanks in any cool place.
Simple dressing for borscht
- red pepper - 1 kg
- tomatoes - 1 kg
- salt - to taste
- Pepper and tomatoes grind or in a meat grinder, or in a combine, salt. Put the resulting mass into a deep pan or cauldron, boil for 5 minutes for the liquid to evaporate.
- We put the hot dressing on the banks and roll up the covers.
- When using this refueling soup borsch we salt lightly.
- Store either in the pantry or in the refrigerator.
- It is better to roll up in small jars, so if the bank stays open for a long time, the filling will lose its properties.
Vitamin green dressing for borsch
- sorrel leaves - 2.2 kg
- spring onions - 2.2 kg,
- dill - 1.2 kg
- salt - to taste
- Sorrel must be washed, then chopped sorrel. Rinse green onions, peel, cut into pieces. Dill finely chopped.
- Put all the greens in some dishes and sprinkle with salt, mix everything to highlight the juice and put in clean, dry jars.
- Cover the jars with sterilized lids and place in a saucepan with boiled water for sterilization.
Cabbage dressingfor borscht
- cabbage - 3 kg
- red sweet pepper - 10-15 pieces
- tomato juice - 3 l
- parsley, dill - on a bunch
- allspice - 6-10 peas
- 4-6 bay leaves
- Cabbage, sweet pepper, greens, finely cut and pour into boiling tomato juice. Boil literally 5 minutes minutes.
- Then we put them in banks, turn them over and wrap them until the morning.
When harvesting vegetables, they retain a large amount of vitamins almost until spring. Use such refueling is always a pleasure - natural products, vitamins and unforgettable aroma.
Enjoy your meal!