Tartlets are small baskets of dough that are filled with various fillings. Salads, pies, jams, custard, whipped cream, fresh fruit, etc. are suitable as fillers. Tartlets can be bought in the store, and you can make your own by buying all the necessary ingredients for this.
How to make dough for tartlets?
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Margarine - 200 g
- Egg yolk - 2 pcs.
- Water - 2 tbsp. l
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Mix salt and flour in a deep bowl. Beat egg yolk with sugar. Margarine chop. Put together all the ingredients and knead the dough, gradually pouring in water. Put the dough in a refrigerator for half an hour. When it is fully ready, roll it into a thin layer. Using special molds, cut curly blanks and form tartlets.
- Put the tartlets in the fridge for a while. Pierce the dough in several places with a fork before baking. Put on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil, and put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Ready sand tartlets can be filled with the filling to your taste and served to the table as a snack.
- Flour - 500 g
- Egg - 8 pcs.
- Water - 700 ml
- Butter - 250 g
- Salt - 2 pinch
- Pour water into the pan, add oil and salt. Put the mixture on the fire and bring to a boil. Quickly add flour to the pan, stir constantly and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Cool the resulting mass and inject eggs one by one, kneading thoroughly. Roll out the finished dough into a thin layer, cut the baskets using molds and bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
- Flour - 250 g
- Sugar powder - 2 tbsp. l
- Coffee - 2 tbsp. l
- Butter - 200 g
- Egg yolk - 1 pc.
- Mix the flour with powdered sugar. Finely chop the butter and add to the flour mixture. In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolk and coffee. Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough.
- Roll the ball out of the finished dough and wrap it in a wrap. Put in the fridge for half an hour. Cut tartlets from the finished dough and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
Shortcrust Tartlets Recipe: Stuffing
- Fatty cream - 250 ml
- Ground coffee - 1 tbsp. l
- Coffee liqueur - 1 tsp.
- Sugar powder - 3 tsp.
- Heat the cream over low heat, add ground coffee and coffee liqueur.
- Mix everything and bring to a boil.
- Cool the coffee cream and strain through a strainer.
- Beat the cooled cream with a mixer, gently adding powdered sugar. Beat the cream until thick.
Cream cheese filling
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 300 g
- Fatty cream - 100 g
- Sugar - 4 tbsp. l
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Pine nuts - 100 g
- Mix in a bowl cottage cheese, cream and sugar. Beat the mass with a mixer.
- Grate the grated lemon zest.
- Add lemon zest and nuts to the cream.
- Mix everything and fill the baskets of short pastry.
- This filling is easy and unusual.
Dried apricot cream
- Dried apricots - 100 g
- Liquor - 100 ml
- Mascarpone cheese - 200 g
- Almond chips - 3 tsp.
- Icing sugar - for decoration
- Cut the dried apricots in half, fill it with liquor.
- Cover the mixture with the lid and leave for 4 hours. After crushing the mass with a blender.
- Stir the mixture with mascarpone cheese and almond chips.
- Fill tartlets with prepared cream and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Milk - 250 g
- Granulated sugar - 100 g
- Semolina - 1 tbsp. l
- Butter - 100 g
- Mack - 2 tbsp. l
- Boil usual semolina porridge: boil milk, add sugar and semolina.
- Boil semolina cream for 40 minutes on low heat.
- If necessary, add more milk. Cool semolina cream.
- Beat with a mixer along with the butter.
- Add poppy and mix thoroughly.
- Cool the cream and fill the sand baskets.
Shortcake dough for tartlets is a great option for making quick and easy dessert. For this you need a minimum of ingredients and time. For sand tartlets, sweet stuffing is best suited, but other filler options that you like can also be used.