There are many different ways to make pies. Puff, yeast, choux and lean dough - this is only a small part of the possible examples. But most of all the hostesses liked the dough for fried pies on kefir. It is easy to prepare, and the necessary products are inexpensive.
Culinary secrets of cooking dough on kefir
It will be much easier to make a good pastry on kefir for pies if you know a few secrets in advance:
- Flour need to be added in small portions - so will not form lumps, and the dough is easier to knead. In addition, it is also recommended to enrich with oxygen, that is, sift.
- If the flour is not the best grade, and when cooking pastries, it "floats", add a little potato starch to it.
- Kefir is best to get out of the refrigerator a few hours before making the dough. And if you forget to do it in advance, it does not matter - heat it over low heat.
- You do not need to quench your soda with vinegar or lemon juice for the kefir test; sour-milk bacteria can do this perfectly.
- In the house over kefir? Replace it with another fermented milk product, such as whey.
Fry kefir pies in a frying pan with a sufficient amount of sunflower oil. We offer several recipes for making delicious and fluffy dough.
Fluffy pastry dough
Who does not like fragrant and airy homemade cakes? Our grandmothers were the ones who prepared for us, and now we are frying them to our children and husbands. This recipe for fried pies on kefir is sure to please you.
- 200 ml of kefir;
- ¼ tsp soda;
- ¼ tsp salts;
- 600-700 grams of high-grade flour;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 2 eggs.
- We take a wide bowl with high sides and pour in a portion of kefir.
- Now add the same salt, baking soda and sugar, mix all the ingredients well and let the mixture rest for a while.
- After the bubbles appear in the kefir, add the eggs to the bowl and whisk with a kitchen whisk until smooth.
- Then in small portions, without ceasing to stir, we add the most part of the sifted flour.
- We continue to knead the mass with a spoon until all the lumps of flour are broken and the mixture ceases to stick to the walls of the dish.
- Sprinkle the work surface with a small amount of flour and continue to work with the dough with your hands, gradually adding the rest of the flour in small portions.
- After the dough becomes smooth, soft and no longer sticks to the hands, we roll it into a ball and form a small hole in the center.
- Pour vegetable oil into the resulting funnel and knead well again. The result should be quite elastic dough.
- Before you start cooking fried pies on kefir from this airy dough, cover it with a kitchen napkin and let it rest for about half an hour.
Yeast base patty
Very tender and porous is the dough made on kefir with yeast. It is a pleasure to work with him, because it does not stick to his hands, and the cakes will be incredibly tasty.
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oils;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 1 tsp. salt;
- 7 g dry yeast;
- 600-700 g of flour of the highest grade.
- To make excellent yeast dough on kefir for fried pies, first we need to dilute the yeast. Pour the required amount of yeast into a mug or glass and fill it up to half the volume with warm water. Stir the liquid thoroughly to completely dissolve the yeast. We remove the mug in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- After a set amount of time, pour the swollen yeast into a deep bowl and add sugar, salt, eggs and kefir at room temperature. All well whipped kitchen whisk.
- Then pour vegetable oil in the same bowl and add sifted flour in small portions, constantly working with a spoon.
- As soon as the dough thickens enough and knead it with a spoon becomes problematic, lay it on a floured table and continue to work with your hands.
- Adding flour as necessary, knead the steep, but rather dense and elastic dough, form a ball out of it.
- We shift the dough into a clean bowl and cover the dishes with a kitchen towel or cling film. We remove the bowl in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours, while at the same time try not to rattle anything and not to speak loudly so that the risen dough does not settle.
- While the dough rises, it is necessary to lay it hands down several times. Start making cakes only after several times lower the dough - so they will be very tender and airy.
No time to mess with dough? It does not matter, in this recipe we will tell how to knead a liquid basis easily and quickly.
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 1 ½ tbsp. flour;
- 2 eggs;
- ¼ tsp salts;
- ¼ tsp Sahara;
- 1 tsp. soda;
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower oil.
- Prepare all the necessary ingredients in the list and proceed to kneading dough. In a bowl with high sides pour kefir and beat the eggs, add the same salt with sugar and mix everything well.
- Then, without ceasing to interfere, pour a sifted flour and soda in a thin stream.
- At the very end of cooking, add vegetable oil to the dough and again mix everything until homogeneous with a spoon.
- The finished dough should be thin, without lumps and bubble a little.
- All the ingredients for the patties are added directly to the dough itself.
The dough for kefir pies is very easy to prepare, and most importantly, it is not expensive. Just a bit of free time, a bit of pastry skills - and you get delicious homemade cakes.