Convection oven is a great invention. With it, the number of your culinary masterpieces will increase significantly. The device allows not only appetizing meat and fish, but also to make pastries, sterilize jars, fry seeds, dry mushrooms, fruits, berries, reheat already prepared food.
Recipes for convection Redmond: what to choose?
Recipes for aerogrills of different companies differ little among themselves, this also applies to the Redmond device. Any device is equipped with an internal bulb, where you can put dishes from any heat-resistant material. To shorten the cooking time, manufacturers advise the use of thin-walled containers.
Important features of cooking in the convection oven can be called the optional use of oil or fat, which significantly reduces the caloric content of dishes. Turning off the appliance produces a timer, and the cooking process does not require the presence of the hosts in the kitchen. For some devices, the manufacturer attaches the instruction manual, which already contains recipes for convection oven with a detailed description and a photo of the finished dishes.
Convection fish: the easiest recipe
You can cook fish quickly enough and tasty in aerogrill. To do this, you can use any filet to your taste.
- Trout - 2 medium fillets
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- First, rinse the fish thoroughly, peel, cut the fillets into large pieces. Marinate. Sprinkle generously with lemon juice, salt, pepper, you can also add your favorite seasonings to your taste.
- Put the pickled fish in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When the desired time has elapsed, remove the fish from the refrigerator, lay it on the grills of the convection oven, and turn on the device.
- Set the convection oven to a temperature of 235 degrees. Set the blower fan speed to medium. Cooking time - 25 minutes.
- To form a delicious crust, turn on the convection oven for another 6 minutes while
- maximum temperature of 260 degrees and maximum airflow speed.
How to cook potato in convection oven?
Very tasty crispy potato is obtained in aerogrill. It can be served as a main dish or as a side dish for meat or fish, stewed or fresh vegetables.
- Medium potatoes - 8 pcs.
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Salt, spices - to taste
- Chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Peel potatoes and slice longitudinally.
- Salt it. Give a little stand.
- Drain the potato juice with salt.
- Season the potatoes with garlic, red pepper and olive oil. If you wish, you can add your favorite spices.
- Put the potato slices in a convection oven on the middle grid.
- Bake in warm-up mode at 260 degrees and a high fan speed for 5 minutes, then until golden brown at 235 degrees and an average fan for about 20 minutes.
Vegetables in convection oven: the best recipe for a diet or fasting
Vegetables baked in a convection oven in a spicy sauce, will appeal to lovers of zucchini and eggplant.
- Eggplant - 2 pcs.
- Zucchini - 1 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes - 7-9 pcs.
- Parsley, mint - to taste
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp.
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- Garlic - Clove
- Dried Italian herbs - 1 tbsp.
- Salt, black pepper - to taste
- Zucchini and eggplants wash well, cut into slices or halves of circles, depending on the size, about 0.3 cm thick.
- For the sauce, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and squeeze a clove of garlic. Pour in Italian herbs and mix.
- Chopped vegetables and cherry tomatoes (whole) put in a bowl, pour over the sauce, mix well, so that the sauce gets on each of the pieces.
- Cover the upper grill of the aerogrill with foil, lay out half of the vegetables with one layer.
- Close the grill cover, set the temperature to 230 degrees and the time to 20 minutes
- When the time is up, open the lid and turn the vegetables over, cook for another 10 minutes at the same temperature.
- Vegetables cooked in aerogrill, when serving, you can sprinkle with chopped parsley and mint.
Many dishes in convection ovens are tastier than those prepared by other usual methods. Therefore, if you like kitchen experiments, be sure to purchase this appliance. For him, there are many recipes that can be modified by adding your favorite ingredients, seasonings and spices.