There are hardly any people indifferent to pancakes. There are a huge number of options for making these thin cakes from dough: thin or thick, sweet or salty, with or without filling ... One of the most popular homemade cooking recipes are custard pancakes on kefir with their pretty holes and excellent taste.
Choux dough for pancakes and its benefits
There are several technologies for cooking pancakes. The dough can be:
These types of combines consistency: it should be similar to thick cream. Many housewives give preference to choux pastry, since on it pancakes are obtained with air cavities, light and thin. The principle of its preparation consists in boiling (brewing) the liquid on which it was decided to fry pancakes, that is, water, milk or kefir.
The main advantage of pancakes on choux pastry - they completely refute the statement about the unsuccessful first pancake: there will be no lumps and lumps in the frying process! But that's not all:
- You can cook the dough in a few minutes;
- pancakes are perfectly roasted, do not stick to the pan, and air bubbles make them delicious holes;
- finished products are perfectly removed;
- the taste is tender and light.
Custard pancakes on kefir and boiling water
Recipe custard pancakes for yogurt and boiling water is also called the recipe for three glasses. After all, this is the proportion of water, kefir and flour we need.
- 1 tbsp. sifted wheat flour;
- 1 tbsp. kefir any fat content;
- 1 tbsp. boiling water;
- 1 egg;
- 2.5 Art. l sugar sand;
- ½ tsp salts;
- 1/3 tsp baking soda;
- 4 tbsp. l oil (preferably olive, but you can and sunflower).
- In a deep bowl, beat eggs and sugar. You can whisk, or you can with a mixer (this will make the dough even faster).
- Pour boiling water into the egg mass, continue to beat.
- Pour flour, without stopping to interfere.
- In kefir add soda and pour into the dough.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Add oil, mix again.
- Pour the dough into the heated pan.
- In a minute we turn the pancake over, picking it up by the edges with our fingers or picking up the middle with the help of a scapula.
- Finished pancakes are coated with a piece of butter, stuffed or served with sour cream, honey, jam.
Delicious pancakes on vodka
Over the centuries of the "life" of pancakes, their ingredients have changed and been added. Therefore, we have come to the original cooking methods, for example, vodka brewed pancakes on kefir. The recipe with a photo will help to mix the necessary components in the correct proportion.
- 250 g of sifted wheat flour;
- 1.5 Art. l powdered sugar;
- 1 tbsp. l 40 percent vodka;
- 3 tbsp. l olive or corn oil;
- 1 tbsp. apple juice;
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 1 tbsp. water;
- ½ tsp fine salt;
- 1/3 tsp baking soda;
- 2 eggs.
- Pour boiling water into the flour, grind until we get rid of the lumps.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Add to the dough.
- Pour kefir, oil, salt and mix well again.
- Add apple juice, soda and vodka.
- Give the dough to walk for 30 minutes.
- Pour a portion of dough into a hot frying pan, fry for 1 minute.
- Turn to the other side for 0.5 minutes.
- Ready to ruddy pancakes grease with butter or cream. You can fill them with meat or cheese.
Meat filling recipe for pancakes
The taste of meat filling is amazingly combined with custard dough for pancakes on kefir. Prepare the filling for a filling dish very simply and quickly.
- 300 g of minced meat (can be taken in equal parts pork and beef);
- 1 medium onion;
- salt pepper;
- frying oil.
- Pour oil into a frying pan, heat well.
- Shred the onion, pour it into the pan.
- Add the minced meat and fry with onions for about 15 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, add finely chopped greens.
- Before stuffing pancakes, let the minced meat cool.
Thin pancakes with milk
If not only kefir but also milk are added to the pancake dough, the taste will be especially tender and delicate.
- 1 tbsp. milk of any fat content;
- ½ liter low-fat yogurt;
- 1 egg;
- 3 tbsp. l butter (melted butter);
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. sifted wheat or pancake flour;
- ½ tsp iodized salt;
- ½ tsp baking soda.
- Over medium heat, slightly heat the kefir.
- Add soda.
- We hammer in egg, we fall asleep sugar, salt.
- We pour out the flour, stirring the dough - the consistency of liquid sour cream should turn out.
- Boil milk with butter.
- Pour milk into kefir mixture.
- Pour the dough on a hot frying pan, fry until golden brown.
- Served with sweet syrup or sour cream.
For some reason, it is believed that only the most skilled cooks make pancakes thin, one-on-one. In fact, to prepare such "samples of grace" is a snap.
- 1 tbsp. wheat flour;
- 1 chicken egg;
- ½ tbsp. water;
- 1 tbsp. l salt, as much sugar;
- ½ tsp soda
- Blender or whisk, beat egg, sugar and salt.
- Add flour to the mixture.
- Water is poured into kefir, put on a slow fire, but do not bring to a boil.
- Add kefir with water in the dough, mix.
- Smear the heated pan, pour the dough.
- Fry over medium heat from two sides.
- Served with sour cream, jam, or wrapped in pancakes stuffing.
Pancakes are considered a traditional Russian dish, but they were usually cooked only for big holidays, in particular, on Maslenitsa. And this was due to the fact that, firstly, delicious pancakes were obtained on wheat flour, and it was quite expensive. And secondly, not every housewife could boast the ability to fry them. However, now there are many cooking technologies, besides, knowing some of the nuances of frying, you can become a real "pancake virtuoso".
- The more eggs in the dough, the better the pancakes turn over, but at the same time the taste becomes tougher.
- If you let the dough stand for 20-30 minutes, the pancakes will become more elastic.
- The more sugar in the dough, the blush will be blinis. The main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise the cakes will burn.
- If you add vegetable oil to the dough, the pancakes will not stick to the pan.
- It is better to wash the pan before cooking pancakes in advance, and not immediately before frying.
- To make pancakes more tasty, before frying, it is necessary to missed the red-hot skillet with a piece of bacon.
Pancakes are a versatile dish: depending on the filling, it can be nourishing second or sweet for tea. Pancakes can be taken with you to work as a snack or give to children in school. The main thing is that everyone can learn to cook custard pancakes on kefir, and, trying different options, choose their own signature recipe.